Castro's talking

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by greaseman, Aug 28, 2010.

1. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

has anyone seen the reports of what Fidel Castro is saying in some publicized reports??? He is spilling the beans on the US, claiming that Bin laden is a CIA operative, being used by the government as an excuse to be in the mid east. He has made several other claims that at first look, seem no-way, but when you listen to all of it, they make sense.

He also claims the US and Israel plan to nuke Iran, which at this point in time seems very plausible. I personally think he knows what the "elites" plans are, and is spilling the beans, as he has nothing to lose anyway.

Any thought on this story?

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

When it comes to politicians and the news/media, it can be difficult to discern the truth.

Let's hope what Castro is saying, isn't true.

Scary thought.

3. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Castro is, and always has been, a communist whacko butcher who has no regard for truth or the human condition.

On a credibility scale of 1 to 10, his credibility number is about, oh, .00001.

4. Diego2112

Diego2112 Well-Known Member

All Castro wants is discord in "The Capitalist Pigdog's Playpin," just like ever OTHER commie.

5. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

castro could certainly win commie of the year, but I still think there is some truth to what he says. As far as him sewing discord in the USA, he is a non issue. Our own government sews more discord than he will ever sew. Our government seeks to keep the masses at each others throat, as they do their dirty work. As long as the masses are fighting, and ignoring the real issues, they have succedded.
    Castro surely has connections into various intelligence networks, and is privy to much more intel than some. I believe he knows as much about the elites, and the illuminati, and the world bankers as anyone. he is only saying what some know to be at least partially true. Maybe we will know one day. But I don't believe he is some senile wack job that some make him out to be.