Canadian Members Sound Off!!

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Canuck, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Canuck

Canuck Proud Canadian eh!

Hi first post :wave:

Any Canadians on this forum :dunno:

Cordially,

Canuck :canflag:

Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. SaskBound

SaskBound Well-Known Member

Alberta, soon to be Saskatchewan, here...

3. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

:welcome::canflag:

4. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Noppers - no Canadians here ... :wave:

5. willysman

willysman Member

Petawawa Ontario here. Also new to the sight but not prepping. Any one else here in the area?

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

I'm not a Canadian but I can see it from here...if I stand on the roof on my tip-toes and look over the trees! Seriously!

:) Welcome to the forum!

7. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

OH CRAP!!! now they are gonna be making fun of you on SNL!!!.. :D

8. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

And they should!

Our 20-year old son has the second-story bedroom looking over the roof of the main part of the cabin. He used to climb out the window and up onto the roof of his room, hold onto the pole for our Ham Radio antenna with one hand, hold his cell phone up with his other hand, where it could catch enough cell service to receive text messages. Then he'd sit up there and answer them, stand up and hold it up and send them.

A couple months ago he bought one of those Cell Phone Network Extenders. It works off a GPS signal and the DSL box, giving us full bars of cell service up to about 100' from our house.

So now we can sit inside the cabin and just THINK about Canada, and send text messages to our friends over the line...

:D

9. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

What is SNL ??
    Gypsysue what part can you see , the piece hooked to the LEFT coast or Texas North??

10. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

SNL is Saturday Night Live, where the comedians shred everyone and everything! :D

We can see the piece hooked to the left coast. If I climb the Ham radio antenna with a pair of binoculars I could probably see naekid and a few others of you! :gaah:

11. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

You guy's better close your curtains at night. It appears we have a "Peeping Sue" in our midst. :)