:welcome::canflag:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Noppers - no Canadians here ... :wave:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
I'm not a Canadian but I can see it from here...if I stand on the roof on my tip-toes and look over the trees! Seriously!

:) Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I'm not a Canadian but I can see it from here...if I stand on the roof on my tip-toes and look over the trees! Seriously!

:) Welcome to the forum!
OH CRAP!!! now they are gonna be making fun of you on SNL!!!.. :D

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
OH CRAP!!! now they are gonna be making fun of you on SNL!!!.. :D
And they should!

Our 20-year old son has the second-story bedroom looking over the roof of the main part of the cabin. He used to climb out the window and up onto the roof of his room, hold onto the pole for our Ham Radio antenna with one hand, hold his cell phone up with his other hand, where it could catch enough cell service to receive text messages. Then he'd sit up there and answer them, stand up and hold it up and send them.

A couple months ago he bought one of those Cell Phone Network Extenders. It works off a GPS signal and the DSL box, giving us full bars of cell service up to about 100' from our house.

So now we can sit inside the cabin and just THINK about Canada, and send text messages to our friends over the line...

:D

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
What is SNL ??
Gypsysue what part can you see , the piece hooked to the LEFT coast or Texas North??

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
What is SNL ??
Gypsysue what part can you see , the piece hooked to the LEFT coast or Texas North??
SNL is Saturday Night Live, where the comedians shred everyone and everything! :D

We can see the piece hooked to the left coast. If I climb the Ham radio antenna with a pair of binoculars I could probably see naekid and a few others of you! :gaah:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
You guy's better close your curtains at night. It appears we have a "Peeping Sue" in our midst. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.