Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 9 sets of can rotators for sale. These rotators are 22" deep by 14" tall a run of 5 is 22 1/2" wide. There is approximately 72 lineal inches of space for the cans. In other words you can fit up to a 6 foot row of cans side by side inside one. These hold soup size cans.

One set will include 5 sections.

Price is $32 for each set. This includes shipping to you via Fed Ex.

Payment: PayPal is preferred. US Postal Money Order is also acceptable. Items will ship once payment is received.

I am new to this board but my husband and myself have excellent feedback on other forums. If interested, please ask and I can give you forums and screen names.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are all sold.

I get more every few months, if anyone is interested, send me an email or PM and I will let you know when I have more.

To anyone that ordered, tracking numbers are on the way. These will all ship out tomorrow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
these are pretty cool and all but i can only get the smaller cans to fit in there. Stuff like campbells soup. 10.xx oz. The 'normal' size cans i have dont fit. Am i doing something wrong?

·
Registered
318 Posts
these are pretty cool and all but i can only get the smaller cans to fit in there. Stuff like campbells soup. 10.xx oz. The 'normal' size cans i have dont fit. Am i doing something wrong?
Hey pill, in her first post it says it is for soup sized cans. I would imagine the others are just too big to fit. But I think some tomato cans are that size.......yes, my rotel tomato cans are the same size. surely some other things will be also.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey pill, in her first post it says it is for soup sized cans. I would imagine the others are just too big to fit. But I think some tomato cans are that size.......yes, my rotel tomato cans are the same size. surely some other things will be also.
Yep, she is right. These do not hold veggie size cans. Only the soup size cans or rotel, tomato paste, etc....

Sorry, thought that was clear.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts