Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ultimate prepper device: a bra that can protect 2 people from noxious air. Really.:D

FOXNews.com - In Case of Emergency, Please Remove Your Bra

Hey, in an emergency it might get my face slapped if I ask for one, and my wife would be mighty mad if I wasn't asking her, but a life saved.......;)

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Welllll......

I'm gonna keep my "Nose" outta this one.........:D:beercheer::beercheer:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
"You have to be prepared all the time, at any place, at any moment, and practically every woman wears a bra," she said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
well, I think it's BRILLIANT, and anything that has to do with BOOBS is awesome IMHO :2thumb:

·
Meoww
643 Posts
Not all woman wear a bra.:p

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Okay, some one has to say it.....

This is fine for women like me, B cups (no comments needed here). But I do not think that will work well for women like Mom, F cups. I can't see how that would form a tight enough seal. Perhaps they can design a hood conversion for that size:).

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Okay, some one has to say it.....

This is fine for women like me, B cups (no comments needed here). But I do not think that will work well for women like Mom, F cups. I can't see how that would form a tight enough seal. Perhaps they can design a hood conversion for that size:).
HEY !! "B's" are good...they have many good uses...they make honey they are better then a C on your report card..and bless "mom" for the F's... I always had lots of them... some of my best friends are B's... b's are wonderful! where would we "B" without them?...from A to C ?? just don't seem natural...:D sounds like somebody helping mother nature..

Here's to all the "B's" :beercheer::beercheer::beercheer::beercheer:

·
Meoww
643 Posts

·
Partyin' like it's 1699
216 Posts
HEY !! "B's" are good...they have many good uses...they make honey they are better then a C on your report card..and bless "mom" for the F's... I always had lots of them... some of my best friends are B's... b's are wonderful! where would we "B" without them?...from A to C ?? just don't seem natural...:D sounds like somebody helping mother nature..

Here's to all the "B's" :beercheer::beercheer::beercheer::beercheer:
LOL!!! Well, I'm a "C", and I would like to know where all these proud "B"'s are. Every time I go to get measured, some young waif who might be lucky to be a "B" tries to tell me I'M a B!

An umm....interesting story though! :beercheer:

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Well, I know someone, who shall remain nameless, :rolleyes: who is an "A" and couldn't be happier, along with her other half. :)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
I have been fine holding A's .. B's .. C's ... and now I have a woman who is sporting some size bigger than my head ... DoubleF or G or something like that.

I would never get a good seal around my face using something that big!

·
Adventurer at large
541 Posts
So now, we guys must either keep our ladies close by just in case..... or make a major lifestyle change........

I'll keep my painter's mask, thank you........ :rolleyes:

·
Meoww
643 Posts
ewwwwwwww :eek:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
So now, we guys must either keep our ladies close by just in case..... or make a major lifestyle change........

I'll keep my painter's mask, thank you........ :rolleyes:
for those of you that don't want to keep your ladies 'close by'... you know who would be more than happy to?...
THIS :2thumb: GUY! so send em' on over to Ohio, boys!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts