C-Span garbage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kyfarmer, Mar 19, 2010.

1. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Watching a segment of c-span this morning and David Culter former health bomite, a caller was stating their displeasure with being told what to do by the gov. she was cut off. Well then outa the blue someone calls and starts talking about all the bussed in rep. against health care, then a supposed rep. caller talks about how the system is messed up and we need this crap. I want my public dollars to stop funding these oboma sucks. Its so out front and in your face it pisses me off. :mad: Whos running c-span anyway CNN. A-H***S. :confused:

2. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

that's what you get for watching C-Span

do have a link to the video? was the first caller screaming into the mic? did you see some democratic senators snickering behind the call board?

It could have been her phone connection wasn't aces...have a hard time believing the new leftist tactic is similar to running a morning dj radio program

context herr ky context!:D

3. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

No screaming at all they were trying to make a point and there was no crazy talk. They just did not want their person to have to anwser the questions. I do not watch c-span every day i look in every now and then, I watch everything so i can compare lies and half truths from both sides. After the last three or four programs its off my list, when its plain one sided as i saw today. they can take a flying leap.

4. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

I didn't know ANYONE watched c-span. :scratch I thought it was there so they could go back and hear themselves talk over and over. :rolleyes:

5. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Well-Known Member

Never try to use conspiracy to explain that which is normal venal apathetic stupidity.