buy the case store

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by stayingthegame, Aug 19, 2011.

1. stayingthegame

stayingthegame Well-Known Member

found a place that carries fels soap and octagon soap buy the case. fels is 1.29 per bar octagon is .79 a bar. do these seem a fair price? I like octagon but can't find any more.

2. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

I just saw fels for 1.79/bar at my local store, so 1.29 would seem a good price to me. I've never heard of the octagon....

Edited to add:
    Is this an online store that sells by the case? And if so, could you post a link? :)

3. stayingthegame

stayingthegame Well-Known Member

octagon soap is an old fashion lye soap. you can leave the bar in water and still will not go soft on you. my familiy has used it for all kids of skin rashes such as poison ivy. even used it to soak baby diapers in.

4. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

Price be bout rite, I get it at our Walmart fer the 1.29 fer Fels.

5. prairie

prairie Active Member

Our Walmart has the Fels for $.97.

6. CVORNurse

CVORNurse Well-Known Member

My walmart doesn't carry Fels. Only place in town I can find it is the Ace Hardware affiliate, and it is more like 2 dollars a bar. I say get it and put it up.

7. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

our Meijer and walmart have fels at $1.29 a bar.. I wish we Zote around here... great smell and it is a cloth washing soap too. kinda citrusy lime smell.. But I love the fels smell too. my wash comes out really clean and fresh with the home made laundry soap.