Burn the poppy???

Discussion in 'Religion' started by NaeKid, Nov 12, 2010.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Copy and paste from the TorontoSun

Toronto Sun - A large model of a poppy was burned in protest of the war in Afghanistan and several demonstrators chanted during two minutes of silence in London during Thursday morning Armistice Day ceremonies.

A group that calls itself Muslims Against Crusades chanted, "British soldiers burn in hell," and held signs saying, "Islam will dominate" and, "Our dead are in paradise, your dead are in hell."

The Remembrance Day protest, near Hyde Park, involved 50 members of the group, the Daily Mail newspaper reported.

Another 50 counter-demonstrators were also there. The two groups were separated by police.

"We are demonstrating because this day is a day of remembrance to remember every single fallen soldier, including those killed in Afghanistan and Iraq. We find it disgusting that innocent people, innocent children, have been killed in an illegal and unjust war and we are demonstrating against that,"

Asad Ullah of Muslims Against Crusades said, several media outlets reported.

"We want the government to pull the troops out from these countries and to stop interfering in our affairs."

On its website, which features photos of children injured or dead, the group called the protest "an emergency demonstration" to "break the silence."

In a video message, group member Abu Ubaidah said British soldiers, along with U.S. troops, are involved in assaulting, raping and murdering Muslims.

"The general British public, they show their support of the murdering of Muslims, by wearing the poppy," he said. "The two minute silence for the soldiers is a condemnable event and the wearing of the poppy is symbolic of the war against Islam and Muslims, which needs to be condemned. And we will not be silent."

Police told the Daily Mail three men were arrested - two for public order offences and one for assaulting an officer.

2. NaeKid

I just tried to get into the link again, and, it seems like it was taken down ... I wonder why!?!?

3. thunderdan19

thunderdan19 Shoots to Thrill

Wow. I'm glad I don't live in the UK (where the most popular baby boy name is now Mohammed) or Europe (France is about to lose sovereignty). 'Course it's just a matter of time before they dominate there and set their sights on us here in North America. This could be very bloody before it's all said and done. We (with the exception of our fearless leader) don't kowtow to being overrun by people who hate us.

4. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

They won't rest till there either all gone er run the world.

I like that, they live in Canada an yet were messin in their affairs?

Ya move to another country, yer either now a member a that country er ya stay home.

I to beleive this gonna be a big mess before it's be said an done.

An yup, we included the Soldiers from the North in our prayers yesterday along with all a our allies (what few be left).

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

just think, if they had been that vocal in their country (of origin) maybe, just maybe, reform could've occurred bloodlessly... but no, they're cowards & they continuously hide behind the constructs of cowards to wage their war against 'the infidel'

6. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

That's what they deserve, anyone that would give up their firearms like they did need's to be in the bosom of alla. :nuts: They hunkered down like a kicked dog and now you can't go any where except your house, with out a camera tracking you. They don't need freedom cause it's so easy for them to give it up anyway. Yes i have no pity for them. They will end up under muslim rule because, they are letting it happen, a little to late now to cry over spilled milk. They might with a heck of a fight get their country back but i doubt it. Most guns already gone, no way to resist. I even seen where they wanted to make it a law to ban points on knifes, no kidding. What is wrong with those people :nuts: no wonder we left, lol. Church attendance is all but nill there now. Sorry i could not be more up beat but it is what it is? :nuts:

7. RoadRash

RoadRash Member

We want the government to pull the troops out from these countries and to stop interfering in our affairs."
    Asad Ullah of Muslims Against Crusades said, several media outlets reported.

That is why they are not Canadian , American or British send em back !!!

8. NaeKid

Thanks for finding that link RoadRash ...

I felt that I should leave the story up for comment by y'all before I put my two-bits into the pot.

My original personal thought was that a bullet would be the right choice, but, then I thought about it some more. Why not kick the scum back to "their" country ... and then I thought some more. They will probably become the next terrorist to attack N.America ... so, instead of something simple like shipping them off or a bullet to the head, allow them to drown in a cesspool of pig-slime and call it done.

9. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

I know where ya can get that pig slime!

10. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Just let it be known the police wax their clubs and shields with pure lard,they'll crush each other to keep from touching it.:D

fill up balloons with bacon grease and pelt them with it.

If u r a terr0r1st,smear the handles of the doors of their mosque with rancid bacon,and leave the bag so they can identify it.:ignore:

11. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

The biggest problem is that we ( I include Canada in this ) are peaceful folks, and because of it these fools think we are less then men that they can run roughshod over us...

Example..the "New Black Panther" dude who likes to stand in the way of voters going into vote.. I'd love to see some big hairy Biker type walk up real close and just stare at him a while.. not say a word just move into his "space" I think it would be fun... if I was younger I'd do it..lol.. but I'm not gonna travel all the way to Penn. or Chicago to make a point for folks who won't make it themselves..

I like the idea of gathering against the ragheads who are protesting and doing the same thing, and when the SHTF start bombarding them with condoms full of bacon drippings ( because there is no doubt what it is from the smell) they like to throw rocks.. pig grease is better..

My point is this until We stand up for our selves and our country only the loudmouths will get a hearing... like that stupid bunch of so called "Christian bastards " who protest at the funerals of fallen servicemen and women... I'd be happy to be at the next one and yes I would "get involved" until some of them learn that most Americans have had a belly full of them they will never stop...

We have allowed the minority fringe loud mouths to have the playing field way too long... it's time we speak up..

You all know why the Media hates the "Tea Party" so bad, it's because they took over the protest monopoly the left has controlled since the 60's.. and they fear it when the Silent Majority is no longer silent!...

Next time the radical Muslims decide to hold a protest maybe a bunch of Americans should protest them.. anybody remember in the bad old days when the unions used ax handles for their picket signs??...

They want Jihad with us? well lets give them one..

:rant: :soapbox1: :canflag: :usaflag: :club: :beercheer:

Sorry... I do get this way ........ often...:D

12. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

I stay that way,I'm a cranky old Sorcerer.lol

13. RoadRash

RoadRash Member

What I find really funny here in the Great White North is the anti HATE laws waiting for some smart Infidel Lawyer to take Muslims to court and have em all shipped out of the country .... If what I am told is correct that the koran states to kill all no belivers Its really simple ship all Muslims back to there holy land .........Muslim issue good bye?

14. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Ya kno.. you hit on something there I had not thought of!!
    If I say something calling for the death or harm to a gay or a black or Jew, it's a hate crime.. well somebody calling for my death because of my faith or lack there of, is committing a hate crime against me...

Where is the damn ACLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

There ain't a State Prosecutor in this whole country with the balls to try this one!

Calling for my death because of my religion should be grounds for deportation and loss of citizenship...

Wonder if Ron Paul would bring up a law saying that..?

15. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

roadrash, I think you're on to something! We need to get the word out! We need to get it to the ACLU, or Ron Paul or someone. It IS a hate crime!

Maybe they'll learn to shut up and behave or get shipped out.

16. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

It'll have to wait for the post Owebama period. They're pretty much a protected species under his reign.

17. RoadRash

RoadRash Member