Bunker Rumour Control Central???

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by wildman800, Mar 28, 2011.

1. wildman800

wildman800 Well-Known Member

I just came across the first Internet Claim from an anonymous poster that stated he had invested in a Bunker Community in the Ozark Mountains about 5 years ago.

His claim is that he just received an activation notice.

Has anybody here started picking up on anybody else making such claims yet?? Or observed any activity around suspected sites that may be holding private, corporate, or government bunkers?

2. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

Deleted

Apparent irrelevant post for this thread.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011

3. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

Deleted

Apparent irrelevant post for this thread.

4. ZoomZoom

ZoomZoom Rookie Prepper

I'm interpreting that notice means that the renters space is now completed and the person can move their personal effects into the location if they wanted.

5. wildman800

My understanding is that their "community" was being activated to shelter in.

Get there too late and they won't open the door. The poster said he was packing their clothes, etc, and moving in.

I take activation to mean that The Balloon has gone up, in military language.

6. drhwest

drhwest Junior Member

I'm interpreting this to be a hoax, pure and simple. There would be more traffic online than just one poster. People would still notify loved ones, loved ones would get on Facebook, and before you know it everyone would know. People claim all kinds of crazy stuff to get a rise out of people.

7. OldCootHillbilly

OldCootHillbilly Reverend Coot

We been gettin ready fer floods an storm season, but I don't think there be any need ta open a shelter. Somebody bein way off base er tryin ta yank some chain I think.

So, if there packin up an goin ta the shelter, I wonder what there gonna do bout there jobs an everthin elese there walkin away from on a single source a information? Now I understand the need ta shelter in certain situations, but I think it gonna take several sources before I'd just go lock myself in.

8. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

A lot of folks on the edge now ... Hubby talked to a guy yesterday that was wanting to head to his bol but his wife told him ... not yet.

But his bov is packed and hooked to his trailer, fueled up and pointed that way. :dunno:

I'm not sure what he has picked up on but it gave me a chill.

9. rhrobert

rhrobert Happy in the hills

Oh yeah...an anonymous post on godlikeproductions. Yep, run for the hills.
    While there are several prepared places for small communities in old mines and caves in the Ozarks, I believe he is full of crap. Any underground facility large enough to house 200 families, that was started 8 yrs ago, would have had activity that would be hard to conceal.

Maybe he's going to Elohim City, in the OK Ozarks...they've got 400 acres with a large underground complex. :) Of course, they no longer have any tanks.

10. wildman800

I agree with the above views. Word would be getting out and I haven't seen anyone else posting any such notions.

Yes, many like to Troll. This is one of the ways to sort the wheat from the chaff.

I look for "indicators" and most fail to prove out if the truth be known.

And yes, I agree, it is too early to be Bugging Out or In.

Thanks for the input.