Brian Williams admits We are DOOMED on David Letterman!!!

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by truthfulwon, May 7, 2010.

1. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

Brian Williams admits We are DOOMED on David Letterman!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRNrl-858qA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - David Letterman - Brian Williams on Wall Street's Free Fall[/ame]

2. bunkerbob

bunkerbob Supporting Member

Where did he say we are DOOMED, all he stated was the facts about yesterdays temporary stock-market loss. Nothing new there, the stock-market did recover most within an hour or so.

3. truthfulwon

truthfulwon Junior Member

He is saying how bad it really is. He is saying the dirty little secret is the world has no money. In other words we are doomed it is a lot worse than anyone is saying. He is saying prepare for it to get a lot worse. Basically open your eyes and see what is going on around you. The news media isn't reporting how bad it really is.

4. kogneto

kogneto The Skeptic

I wouldn't say he believes we're doomed, in the most literal or figurative sense you can imagine (or imply), but I do think he's saying this is serious stuff.

though I wouldn't take david letterman's sarcastic joking about the end of the world as a sign that the media isn't picking up on this. I'd say if anything they were scared to start a panic. If it was a glitch, or a sign of the times, inciting panic is not the way to go about relaying information.