Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We wen't an picked up the boy taday! Been a real long year with him in Afghanistan.

That be one happy momma!

Here he be with his two girls. Our oldest grandaughter was so thrilled that this day finally got here!

None with me, somebody had ta run the camera, but that be ok, just glad he be home safe an sound. Lots ta catch up on an many things ta do.

He has ta stay in the Guard until June, then he retires.

Sure was a great day!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Home safe and sound ... Happy days! :2thumb:

Love the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
We wen't an picked up the boy taday! Been a real long year with him in Afghanistan.

That be one happy momma!

Here he be with his two girls. Our oldest grandaughter was so thrilled that this day finally got here!

None with me, somebody had ta run the camera, but that be ok, just glad he be home safe an sound. Lots ta catch up on an many things ta do.

He has ta stay in the Guard until June, then he retires.

Sure was a great day!
Good looking man and the little red head has beautiful hair.
I know your one happy family,we were too when our son came back from iraq and now hes out for good.
Thank God your son will be out soon.:congrat:

·
Supporting Member
1,669 Posts
Hard to type when you have tears in your eyes!! Awesome that he is home....Thank you soldier. My grandson will be home from 2nd tour very very soon and then OUT!!! yay.......

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
God Bless!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
Tell him thank you, and enjoy his children now that he has the chance.

·
Supporting Member
3,243 Posts
So glad he's home safe & sound! Our family thanks him & his family for their service & sacrifice. Have a blessed day!

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
We're glad he made it back home safely. Hope he's here to stay until June and doesn't get sent anywhere else. He's one fine-looking young man! We're all proud of him, for his courage and for serving.

Tell him thanks and have a great future!

:)

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
That's awesome ... safe and sound ...

I also love the red-hair ... :2thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.