Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been wantin another canoe, last night I found a lightly used Bayou Pelican square stern at 16 1/2 feet. Got a decent price on it. It got a load capacity a 950 lbs! She be the Clydesdale a canoes! Go pick it up in bout two weeks.

Will be great fer fishin the small ponds an lakes round here as well as the bigger waters an rivers. Also be nice fer cruisin with mamma.

Will post up some pics when I get her home.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Cool! I finally got my new kayak in the water a few weeks ago.

My inlaws have a really nice canoe hanging in the garage at their lake house and no one ever uses it.... hoping to get my claws in that before they get rid of it. :D

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here be a stock pic a the canoe, momma don't do pictures!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Been wantin another canoe, last night I found a lightly used Bayou Pelican square stern at 16 1/2 feet. Got a decent price on it. It got a load capacity a 950 lbs! She be the Clydesdale a canoes! Go pick it up in bout two weeks.

Will be great fer fishin the small ponds an lakes round here as well as the bigger waters an rivers. Also be nice fer cruisin with mamma.

Will post up some pics when I get her home.
Sounds good ,we love the water and have a john boat we'r trying to get ready for fall.It has a 65hp on it.I was looking at a canoe a couple months ago,but the price was too high.Glad you got a good deal on yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts