Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

SOTN Editor’s Note: Folks, the highly classified info/data that follows about the “never seen before” details of the Great Reset is as radioactive as it gets. If there’s one conclusion about this planned transition to the utterly demonic New World Order, it’s the obvious reality that such a diabolical plan will be impossible to carry out. Truly, the “glaring details” presented below prove that the NWO cabal is populated by hardcore genocidal maniacs and criminally insane psychopaths hellbent on creating Satan’s paradise on Earth. The more Patriots who are aware of this nefarious NWO agenda, the easier it will be to torpedo the whole harebrained scheme; so please disseminate this post far and wide—post-haste!

[this is just part of the interview]

Bill: Who are you and why do you call yourself ‘Gideon’?

Gideon: “My background is in counter-espionage and logistical operations. There’s no way I would disclose much beyond that. I go by Gideon so you have something to call me, and it’s a name from the Bible that carries with it a special meaning for me.”
Bill: Who are the hackers?

Gideon: “They’re IT professionals hired by European governments to conduct stress-tests of government servers and software. It’s known as white hat hacking. We call them white hat hackers. I call them my guys. They’re good hackers hired to stop bad hackers and make sure software is secure before it’s released.”
Bill: How did you get in contact with them? Or how or why did they contact you?
Gideon: “A friend introduced us. No need for me to say more. Protecting them is my absolute number one priority over everything else.”
Bill: Fair enough. So, right now, do you feel you and your sources are safe? There’s no leaks? They haven’t figured you out yet?”
Gideon: “They haven’t put it together. They probably won’t for now. What they’ll do when all this comes out is ignore it, and if it gets to a certain amount of views or interactions, they’ll escalate it and have their agents attack it. Then if it gets too big, it will reach some higher levels and that’s when they’ll take notice.
Everything else we think is air-tight. Not a single shred of critical communication has ever gone out of our closed, encrypted loop. There’s hundreds of white hat hackers working on this system all around the world. Without any proof, they won’t be able to pinpoint who the leakers are, unless they want to interrogate or fire them all. They don’t have time for that. They’re fast-tracking this.

Bill: What does the CSRQ software do? Why is it so important?

Gideon: “It’s a software suite that will transition all financial transactions from the current SWIFT banking system into a new blockchain-based system. This is expected to take place over a 3 to 5 day period in the future when it comes online. It will also bring with it a very robust social credit and tracking system.
Bill: I’ve seen some screenshots you showed me. Is that the real software? Can you explain more about it?
Gideon: “That’s the real thing. They call it an app. It runs on mobile and desktop. It’s designed as a back-end, web-based user interface that government officials and bankers can use. It’s still being developed so we’ve seen a few different generations so far, one week they add something, the next week they remove it. The colour scheme has changed twice so far, so they are busy refining the user interface. Overall its functionality is straight-forward.
It’s very much like a bank app you use when you login to your bank, plus the social credit aspect, except it’s a back-end app not for public use. The public will end up with something similar, they’re going to release an app for the public, too, and also every bank will update their own apps to reflect all these new changes. The public name won’t be CSRQ-SM.
The main interface has all the information and it’s accessible from it. We can load up profiles, see people’s class status, restrictions, fines, credits, everything.”

Bill: Interesting. Are the white hat hackers still accessing the software?

Gideon: “Yes. They are able to log into the software everyday because that’s part of their job and contract.

Bill: I’ve heard people will only get $1,000 per month, is this true?

Gideon: “It will be an amount like that. Your bank account cannot exceed this amount at any time. Wages, generally speaking, will no longer exist, and could not exceed $1,000 per month regardless. There will be no cash, so no underground or under the table economy, no bartering allowed.

Right now, they are doing testing and updates, and tinkering with all of it, so there might be some changes when it finally goes online. But it’s clear to all of us, they are going to set it at a low amount most people can barely live on, and take everything else or put a limit or cap on what you can have.
One thing you will also see are high profile people and celebrities start talking about UBI or universal basic income. I’ve already seen a little chatter about this, expect more as we get closer. These are talking points they were given to normalize this idea. Of course, some cities are openly testing this, like Los Angeles. It’s part of a pilot program all related to this.”

Bill: So everyone will get free money. Will they still have to work?
Gideon: “People will still be required to work and will be expected to attend to their jobs as normal. New jobs and roles will also be centrally issued by the government. If you’re a lawyer, you will work. If you’re a housekeeper, you will work.
Failure to work, failure to adhere to new social credit guidelines, and any kind of protest or criticism, will result in immediate demerits, fines or deductions from your account, ranging from $5 to $800, depending on the offence. It’s all in this software, we can see it.

There’s also a ton of documentation my guys have found. Documentation just going over testing and details of how the system works. Simulations showed in the first month, many people would drain their accounts to nearly zero due to ‘bad behaviour’ but by the second month, their behaviour radically adjusted to the point they received virtually no demerits or deductions. In other words, people shaped up and got with the program. They will learn quick that compliance means food in your belly.
Non-compliance means pain. No money, no friends, and you end up stuck in a queue of red tape for all of your violations and having to jump through hoops to undo them, or worse, you just end up in one of their special ‘camps’ for re-educating you. Yes, they really are planning on those.”

Bill: Is this amount going to be universal for every country?
Gideon: “We don’t know for sure. My guys are working on an app that is being deployed in the U.S., Canada, most of Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Everything is in English. There are other teams that work on separate versions for dozens of other languages, so we have speculated the monthly stipend amounts may be different.
Based on documentation we have recovered, there is a long-term vision to bring the world under one system, one currency, and presumably, one monthly stipend amount, which looks like will be around $1,000, but it might take them a few years to balance everything worldwide. We think it’s possible this system will benefit the 3rd world countries to some extent, while causing financial devastation in 1st world countries. In any case, it won’t matter where you live, you will be enslaved.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts