BOB potentials

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by JayJay, May 17, 2011.

1. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

The Craftman's 13" toolbags at Kmart in our area are on sale for 3.50 again and they are perfect for individualizing needs for each BOB...I really like them for ours.

The compartments on the sides are great for personals.:rolleyes:

Its outer mesh pockets are ideal for storing small components, and its reinforced bottom offers added protection. The wide mouth design makes quick work of getting tools in and out.:)

There are three small pockets on the outside for quick access which are perfect for utility knives, measuring tapes, pens, etc.:rolleyes:

Craftsman 13 in. Tool Bag Reviews - MySears Community

2. TrackerRat

TrackerRat Well-Known Member

Is this in addition too a larger bag? Or maybe an item specific bag like first aid or hunting items?

3. joyfulheart

joyfulheart Active Member

In my area, if anyone sees anything with a craftsman anything, they will bash my window to get it --(ask me how I kn ow! LOL) might wanna take off the craftsman label.

4. DJgang

DJgang I put SAs on IGNORE!

You mean three dollars and fifty cents? Wow...

5. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

The small (doctor) bags are only $7 and I bought them at sale price of $5 for them to be priced at $3.50 the next week---OF COURSE!!!

I love them and dh has one in his truck--keeps all little essentials in it and his sanitary soap, nail clippers, etc in the little outside pockets.

Just right size for teens and little ones too.

Kmart must have a lot in warehouse---second time at the $3.50 price..I call them my little doctor bags!!:ignore:

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  6. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

I haven't seen these but they sound like something I've been looking for thanks for the information.

7. DJgang

Ok, on kmart website they are five bucks...a link says two days only for 3.49 on 5/17 and 5/18...

Where are you going to buy 'em? These would be perfect for the kids, to section off and divide their bug out bags, even to make some first aid kits, or bob bags for vehicles, etc....

Oh, am I going to have to go to kmart and see if they have them there? Duh? Sorry...

8. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

I didn't get them for 3.50 a few months ago either...
    but I still like them for $5.:2thumb:

9. Jimmy24

Jimmy24 Member

Check ACE Haedware, they handle Craftsman too. They had same bag + 16in bag, both for $9.99.

Jimmy

10. DJgang

Got 'em, 3.49 each today..no advertising in the store or anything, I had to get them to check the price...this little bags look handy, I'm going to fix them up for the kids bug out bags... First aid kit for car, bag for car as well, even going to make hubby a bag for his truck.

I got 8 of them...couldn't help myself!

thanks JayJay!

11. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

you beat me ---I got 5 and I did see the twin bag/set on sale, but not the Ace price--that's a great deal!!!
    I told yu--they are soooo perfect for teens and little ones.