Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
That's false doctrine put into a suggestion made for those who will not hear God's message.

There was never any state called Israel to be reborn. Never. But that's a good example of how they're playing word games to make you follow their path to bondage. Israel was a man, so-named in the Bible by the angel Gabriel. His name was actually Jacob. Now we couldn't have a rebirth of the "state" of Jacob can we? No, because he was a man, not a land. So there can be no rebirth to a man as a state. And the nation-state of Israel (first created in 1947-1948) is still a desert. No milk nor honey.

Additionally, there was never an exile from the State of Jacob. The only expulsion might have been limited to Jerusalem. One city. No history from the time can be shown to prove any exile. None. None. And isn't it odd that Jerusalem is in the Biblical kingdom of Judah, not the Kingdom of Jacob?

He's not the President of Iran anymore. The Gog and Magog garbage is so old that the world has changed since it was invented by the world policemen forcing us into a war to kill a million Iraqis.
Changed my mind about posting.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
On second thought ,I can't help myself! :eek:

Most people think Russia is Gog or Magog and is north of Israel.

On the world globe its actually Turkey that is the true north of Israel.

We have been lied to so long most of us beleive it. I know I did till recently. I fought it to the max. :surrender: I didn't want to know that i had been had by my teachers and preachers. :eek:vract:

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
The moons are over, the gates are closed, we're in the opening shots of the "Helter Skelter".
[The great culling of the herds]

Get ready for red sky.

Does my heart good to see so many waking up, humanity MAY survive this after all.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
The moons are over, the gates are closed, we're in the opening shots of the "Helter Skelter".
[The great culling of the herds]

Get ready for red sky.

Does my heart good to see so many waking up, humanity MAY survive this after all.
Is this about CERN? The dancing jesters in Switzerland waiting for the god molicule? :eek: How about the monument aka pyrimid in the midst or border of Egypt?

I was studing Draco and Pleides till the apostate thing caught my attention.

Job 38:31. Can thou bind the sweet influances of Pleiades or loose the bands of Orion?

Pleiades,Orion and Draco are stars or one is a constalation. [God speaks of these but why?].

Isa.19:19 In that day there shall be an alter to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillow at the border thereof to the Lord. [ this was the border in the day and the giant pyrimid is still there today.]

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Nope, Cern is an artificial gate. if you ever played original Doom, you know whats on the other side of it.

The great pyramid is likely 45,000+ years old. at one time it was under water long enough for barnacles to not only attach, but fossilize to the cap stone. it too is a kind of gate, a one way revolving door to transmit the souls of our benefactors back home to keep from being trapped in the earth's reincarnation cycle. 45,000 years ago it pointed directly at Sirius B, a couple of nuclear wars and a fly by by Nibiru, and later its brown dwarf star, and three ice ages fixed all that. we're stuck here. LOL

Who and what god actually is, has been lost to our time, so I'll use the term "god" loosely.
"God" has many helpers, [chuckles to self] Said helpers have been tinkering with us as a species for 100,000 years. they stopped briefly when Sirius colonized earth, after the genocide war and things got habitable again the Nibiru [1st Anunakai group] modified us for slave labor, after that, A nuclear war and what was left of the Sirian population interbred with our slave ancestors creating **** Sapiens. that was roughly 9000? years ago.

Psst..Sirius people are what we call Elves. SOME are still with us in places we don't go...or shouldn't.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Nope, Cern is an artificial gate. if you ever played original Doom, you know whats on the other side of it.

The great pyramid is likely 45,000+ years old. at one time it was under water long enough for barnacles to not only attach, but fossilize to the cap stone. it too is a kind of gate, a one way revolving door to transmit the souls of our benefactors back home to keep from being trapped in the earth's reincarnation cycle. 45,000 years ago it pointed directly at Sirius B, a couple of nuclear wars and a fly by by Nibiru, and later its brown dwarf star, and three ice ages fixed all that. we're stuck here. LOL

Who and what god actually is, has been lost to our time, so I'll use the term "god" loosely.
"God" has many helpers, [chuckles to self] Said helpers have been tinkering with us as a species for 100,000 years. they stopped briefly when Sirius colonized earth, after the genocide war and things got habitable again the Nibiru [1st Anunakai group] modified us for slave labor, after that, A nuclear war and what was left of the Sirian population interbred with our slave ancestors creating **** Sapiens. that was roughly 9000? years ago.

Psst..Sirius people are what we call Elves. SOME are still with us in places we don't go...or shouldn't.
Oh boy this is a deep trip down the rabbit hole! I read some of this in a debate a few years ago. Are the one of these called Enki probably didn't spell it right.

:dunno:

Heck we were raised on Walt Dizzy fantasy land. All kinds of hollyhood stuff imputed into us. Sleeping Beauty, Wizard Of Oz, Tinker Belle the little sweet fairy.

But the Bible also talks about the universe, stars,constilations in many chapters and about chariots. wheels, and people being taken up and not coming back. Only a coupel of those though.

I hope to God I get to plant the heavens like the Bible says we will do. I liked to work when I was healthy.

·
Banned
2,601 Posts

Magus I've read about some of what your talking about, very interesting. You say that the "Sirius People are what we call Elves, some are still with us". Does this include Elementals and other Beings like the Pugwugi?

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Oh boy this is a deep trip down the rabbit hole! I read some of this in a debate a few years ago. Are the one of these called Enki probably didn't spell it right.

:dunno:

Heck we were raised on Walt Dizzy fantasy land. All kinds of hollyhood stuff imputed into us. Sleeping Beauty, Wizard Of Oz, Tinker Belle the little sweet fairy.

But the Bible also talks about the universe, stars,constilations in many chapters and about chariots. wheels, and people being taken up and not coming back. Only a coupel of those though.

I hope to God I get to plant the heavens like the Bible says we will do. I liked to work when I was healthy.
Yup. I've gotten drunk with one of his high priests before [YUP, still around, a bit deluded but here.]The Egyptians call him Ra. good dude but all business.
Reminds me of Patton without the alcohol.

The old testament is history as seen through the eyes of bronze age dudes, others talked of flaming shields and boats in the sky. the new testament is philosophy and a blueprint for society. obviously we can't read.

Magus I've read about some of what your talking about, very interesting. You say that the "Sirius People are what we call Elves, some are still with us". Does this include Elementals and other Beings like the Pugwugi?
Nope. Elves are elves. the spirit ones "possess" hardwood trees to keep from re incarnating. they saw the world "end" twice, they're not going to take part in the third time, can't say I blame them. the physical ones yet with us are close kin to the "tall whites" that seem to be replacing the greys but many look as human as us.[Earth was a colony remember? one of MANY!] they come out to acquire things they need at times. I had multiple witnesses to me running into one at the steak n shake talking on a disposable cell phone.
the girl's ears had to be four inches long and pointed! drop dead gorgeous too.

Elementals and Drow are NOT to be messed with, most of them hate us or at least look down on us as pitiful copies of a real civilization, sure they can answer questions, even make you rich, but they will want something you can't afford in return or want some kind of bloody and painful sacrifice.if you don't know them, you'd think they were demons.[Not ALL demons are bad NOR are they all fallen angels. Demon is generic as saying "creature".] I got lucky in my dealing with them,she was satisfied with tales of how a machine gun rips its targets into bloody shreds and how a fuel-air bomb does its thing.
and my prize? the secret of Elvin tempering of steel.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Yup. I've gotten drunk with one of his high priests before [YUP, still around, a bit deluded but here.]The Egyptians call him Ra. good dude but all business.
Reminds me of Patton without the alcohol.

The old testament is history as seen through the eyes of bronze age dudes, others talked of flaming shields and boats in the sky. the new testament is philosophy and a blueprint for society. obviously we can't read.

Nope. Elves are elves. the spirit ones "possess" hardwood trees to keep from re incarnating. they saw the world "end" twice, they're not going to take part in the third time, can't say I blame them. the physical ones yet with us are close kin to the "tall whites" that seem to be replacing the greys but many look as human as us.[Earth was a colony remember? one of MANY!] they come out to acquire things they need at times. I had multiple witnesses to me running into one at the steak n shake talking on a disposable cell phone.
the girl's ears had to be four inches long and pointed! drop dead gorgeous too.

Elementals and Drow are NOT to be messed with, most of them hate us or at least look down on us as pitiful copies of a real civilization, sure they can answer questions, even make you rich, but they will want something you can't afford in return or want some kind of bloody and painful sacrifice.if you don't know them, you'd think they were demons.[Not ALL demons are bad NOR are they all fallen angels. Demon is generic as saying "creature".] I got lucky in my dealing with them,she was satisfied with tales of how a machine gun rips its targets into bloody shreds and how a fuel-air bomb does its thing.
and my prize? the secret of Elvin tempering of steel.
If your refering to Ezekiel then is it any less " bronzr age " than the other subjects here like Baal,Ra or ohers? Both have historical evidence from anciant carvings ,etc,and both are mentioned by one of the oldest Biblical charators; Enoch' who also happens to be in both the Old and New Testaments, right?

There are things that are non matter although most don't want to know most of them, :eek::surrender:.

Although I think soon many will.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Actually Zeke was likely early bronze, he made more reference to gems than metals you notice. age like Job. neither book can be accurately dated, Job may actually be older than Genesis.

that veil is getting thinner every day.
seen any clowns lately?

·
The FNG
2 Posts
On second thought ,I can't help myself! :eek:

Most people think Russia is Gog or Magog and is north of Israel.

On the world globe its actually Turkey that is the true north of Israel.

We have been lied to so long most of us beleive it. I know I did till recently. I fought it to the max. :surrender: I didn't want to know that i had been had by my teachers and preachers. :eek:vract:
I don't normally find much to my interest on this forum, but this one intrigues me, Meercat. I'm curious does modern Turkey play a major part in your opinion regarding world tensions and eventual outcome? Does it have anything to do with the Blue Turban leader prophecy? Also, the 'most people' comment, I have never encountered anyone who feels Russia is Gog or Magog, and only about 2 people who've mentioned Gog or Magog at all. I can't imagine that it's very common of a position.
Respectfully curious.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I don't normally find much to my interest on this forum, but this one intrigues me, Meercat. I'm curious does modern Turkey play a major part in your opinion regarding world tensions and eventual outcome? Does it have anything to do with the Blue Turban leader prophecy? Also, the 'most people' comment, I have never encountered anyone who feels Russia is Gog or Magog, and only about 2 people who've mentioned Gog or Magog at all. I can't imagine that it's very common of a position.
Respectfully curious.
I'll comment as I can today on this subject [ts a busy day here]. All only my opnion on what I studied so far. I may change it as more info comes along.:dunno:

Its evident that the world leaders are all setting up islam all over the world now. Turkey was once the place of the ' seven churches ' mentioned in Revelation. Pay attention to who is allied with Turkey.

I'm still studing so just on what I've studied so far the antichrist will lead an army of 200 million. Islam could form this number, has plenty of army age young men.

Who will lead this army? :dunno: I have a couple ideas but thats all they are is ideas.:scratch

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Respectfully curious.
I don't know alot about this man but have used soem of his work to study at times.

He is an ex muslim turned christian. He warns us about the real meaning of the verses in the quran. As I said I'm still in study. And I use all kinds of sources for past 40 yr.s seeking the truth.

Use the sites search engine, type in Turkey.

www.shoebat.com

·
Resto
458 Posts
Nope, "Blood Moons" aren't controlling anything. God Is. "Blood Moons" are just Signs in the Heavens. Sin is Running Its Course and Time is almost up. Israel is Re Established just like God said He would do. Soon the "Times Of The Gentiles" will be "Full" and God will Re Establish OT Time, The 70th Week of Years. During This 7 Years God will deal with Israel and The "Bride" will be Gone and The Antichrist will make peace with Israel and "Enforce The Old Covenant". 3.5 Years into this 7 years the Antichrist will "Reveal Himself". Now why would the antichrist want Peace with Israel and become jewish? Because the whole Geo Political, Military and Economic World Structure has changed in Israels Favor and their Obvious Enemies have been destroyed. Then "Gog and Magog" come on the scene twice. Once at the end of the 7 years, then again at the end of the "Thousand Year Millennial Reign". Gog and Magog are not Countries, they are Demons that incite people into Armies. Gog and Magog are Placed in a Bottomless Pit after their first Fight along with the Antichrist, then let loose after 1000 years, to raise up Human armies again from the same Geographical direction from Jerusalem, North. Its the countries that are Mentioned that align themselves with Gog and Magog for the 1st fight, that one should pay attention to. Rosh and Persia (Russia and Iran) Libya is also mentioned without any need for translation. I cant remember off the top of my head the names of the other countries that are against Israel in the 1st fight, but Jesus Kills them. So "Look Up"!

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Nope, "Blood Moons" aren't controlling anything. God Is. "Blood Moons" are just Signs in the Heavens. Sin is Running Its Course and Time is almost up. Israel is Re Established just like God said He would do. Soon the "Times Of The Gentiles" will be "Full" and God will Re Establish OT Time, The 70th Week of Years. During This 7 Years God will deal with Israel and The "Bride" will be Gone and The Antichrist will make peace with Israel and "Enforce The Old Covenant". 3.5 Years into this 7 years the Antichrist will "Reveal Himself". Now why would the antichrist want Peace with Israel and become jewish? Because the whole Geo Political, Military and Economic World Structure has changed in Israels Favor and their Obvious Enemies have been destroyed. Then "Gog and Magog" come on the scene twice. Once at the end of the 7 years, then again at the end of the "Thousand Year Millennial Reign". Gog and Magog are not Countries, they are Demons that incite people into Armies. Gog and Magog are Placed in a Bottomless Pit after their first Fight along with the Antichrist, then let loose after 1000 years, to raise up Human armies again from the same Geographical direction from Jerusalem, North. Its the countries that are Mentioned that align themselves with Gog and Magog for the 1st fight, that one should pay attention to. Rosh and Persia (Russia and Iran) Libya is also mentioned without any need for translation. I cant remember off the top of my head the names of the other countries that are against Israel in the 1st fight, but Jesus Kills them. So "Look Up"!
Interesting but I don't agree with some of it. Will get back to this later.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts