Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To take the answer from the thread about a mass-murder in Calgary (original link: http://www.preparedsociety.com/forum/f94/mass-murderer-calgary-24378/ )

This event is a sad sad thing, Talk on the radio and TV news is about how to Cope so far, and there has been another stabbing incident in Regina SK
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/ca...egina-youth-suspect-in-custody-255428391.html
This kind of violence is rare in this part of the world, if this type of violence does take place it is usually drug or gang related.

Could these be related to the current Moon cycle??http://earthsky.org/space/what-is-a-blood-moon-lunar-eclipses-2014-2015
I have been reading too many stories lately about stabbings - more stories lately than shootings ...

It could be possible that the blood-moon has something to do with it - but - what would it be?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...b76502-c4be-11e3-9ee7-02c1e10a03f0_story.html

'Blood moon' sets off apocalyptic debate among some Christians

Could a series of "blood moon" events be connected to Jesus' return? Some Christians think so.

In the wee hours of Tuesday (April 15) morning, the moon slid into Earth's shadow, casting a reddish hue on the moon. There are about two lunar eclipses per year, according to NASA, but what's unusual this time around is that there will be four blood moons within 18 months - astronomers call that a tetrad - and all of them occur during Jewish holidays.

A string of books have been published surrounding the event, with authors referring to a Bible passage that refers to the moon turning into blood. "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord," Joel 2:31 says.

In the New Testament, Acts 2:20 echoes the same doom: "The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord."

Recent books capitalizing on the event include "Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs" by Washington state author Mark Biltz; "Blood Moons Rising: Bible Prophecy, Israel, and the Four Blood Moons" by Oklahoma pastor Mark Hitchcock; and "Four Blood Moons: Something Is About to Change" by Texas megachurch pastor John Hagee.

Hagee's book is drawing the most attention, with his book now No. 4 on The New York Times best-seller list in the advice/how to section, and No. 80 on USA Today's best-seller list. The book by the controversial 74-year-old founder of San Antonio's Cornerstone Church has also spent 152 days in Amazon's top 100 books.

In his book, Hagee says something will happen to the nation of Israel due to the tetrad. The four eclipses occur on April 15 and Oct. 8, 2014, and April 4 and Sept. 28 next year. The ones in April occur during Passover, and the ones in October occur during the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles.

Jewish holy days revolve around a lunar calendar with Passover beginning on the first full moon after the beginning of spring, and the Feast of Tabernacles occurring on the first full moon after the beginning of fall. Hagee writes that every time a tetrad occurs on Jewish feast days, something traumatic and "world-changing" happens to Israel.

In 1492, the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus discovered America, giving the Jews a place to go. In 1948, the modern state of Israel was born, and in 1967, Israel won the Six-Day War and recaptured Jerusalem.

During the 300-year interval from 1600 to 1900, there were no tetrads at all, according to NASA eclipse expert Fred Espenak.

This time, Hagee suggests that a Rapture will occur where Christians will be taken to heaven, Israel will go to war in a great battle called Armageddon, and Jesus will return to earth. Hagee planned a special televised event on Tuesday (April 15) on the Global Evangelism Television channel.

But NASA does not consider tetrads as especially rare, saying in a statement that there will be eight sets of tetrads before the year 2100. The most unique thing about the upcoming tetrad is that they are visible from all or parts of the United States, NASA stated.

A publicist for Hagee said the pastor was not available for an interview.

"When you see these signs, the Bible says, lift up your head and rejoice, your redemption draweth nigh," Hagee said in a sermon, according to the San Antonio Express-News. "I believe that the Heavens are God's billboard, that He has been sending signals to Planet Earth but we just have not been picking them up."

Greg Boyd, a pastor of Woodland Hills Church in St. Paul, Minn., called the predictions a waste of time, maybe even bordering on astrology.

"You have an entire population buying into this stuff so no congregation is immune to this," Boyd said. "It can strike fear into people, which is so unnecessary and wrong."

The Jewish holy days carry less theological significance than Jesus' resurrection for many Christians, said Sam Storms, a pastor of Bridgeway Church in Oklahoma City. Any connection between the two events should carry less weight, he said.

"We need to stop giving into some of these sensationalist speculations," he said. "Maybe Christians are more gullible. One has to twist the data to make it appear as if these are the fulfillment of some biblical prophecy."

Copyright: For copyright information, please check with the distributor of this item, Religion News Service LLC.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
People in long term health care facilities have reported that moon cycles really effect the behavior of the patients/residents.
So it stands to reason that major cycles would trigger major "things or events"

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
First ... I have ran fire & rescue for a long time and I can tell you things happen on a full moon. (no matter what science tell us ;))

Second ... It takes a little more than calling it blood moon ~ to be a blood moon. IMO ;) A wide range of color and brightness can be found in lunar eclipses. This is based on atmospheric conditions at the time including dust and humidity levels. While the color of some total lunar eclipses could be compared to blood, others are more orange, similar to a pumpkin. ( A virtually black would be cool to see... well, IMO )

So just because they say it will be a blood moon, don't make it so.

Blood Moon Prophecy

The Blood Moon Prophecy is an idea popularized by Christian pastors John Hagee and Mark Biltz that states the upcoming tetrad which begins with the April 2014 lunar eclipse is a sign of significant things to come. Biltz believes that the Second Coming will coincide with the final eclipse of the tetrad, while Hagee only believes the eclipses are a sign of coming change in the course of history for Israel.

·
Preparing for the End Times
334 Posts
Well if the Second Coming is going to happen on the last of the tetrads, then a whole lot of things have to happen in a hurry. Pastor Hagee has kind of gotten carried away with his end times stuff over the past few years. His timing is way off on so many levels that I just can't agree with his viewpoint. For those that do, well you had better keep paying your bills before that last eclipse or you might get yourselves in a bind. Remember, no one knows the hour except the Father...not even the Son.

Too many Christians, especially American Christians, think the Bible was written just for them. Scripture was written for all believers everywhere. The fact that these four eclipses are visible here in America is the first reason to believe they are NOT significant. If they were each visible from Jerusalem, God's City, then I might pay them more attention. As it is, I must agree with Pastor Boyd in the above article. He is a solid Biblical Pastor and Teacher.

For the people who think like Pastor Hagee and others, I would simply ask one question..."Where is America in the Bible?" Surely if the nation of Israel had a powerful Gentile nation protecting it in he Last Days, it would be mentioned in Scripture, right? So where is it? It is not in the Book of Daniel. It is not in the Book of Isaiah. It is not in the Book of Zechariah. It is not in the Book of Matthew. It is not in the Book of Mark. It is not in the Book of Luke. It is not in the Book of 1Thessalonians. It is not in either of the epistles of Peter, nor those of John. America is only in two Books of the Bible.

America is spoken of in a simple phrase in Ezekiel 39:6, "And I (God) will send fire on Magog and on those who live in security in the coastlands. Then they shall know that I am the Lord." In this sentence, the word "coastlands" is best translated as "distant Gentile nations." I would guess that is us. As for an explanation of the fire, we must go to the other book where I believe America is mentioned. Revelation 18. I believe we are that new Babylon that is destroyed by fire as I just mentioned. I can go through a timeline and all of that, but not here and now. Just read it if you are interested and try to find any other nation that fits the description of an arrogant nation of luxury...destroyed in one hour.

If it fits any other nation better than us, I would like to know who. I would also like to know the answer to one other question if this is not us. Where is America in he Bible? That is why I keep KI pills on hand and will be ordering small dosimeters. If we are home when the war starts, we are likely goners. If we can get out of Dodge, we will start slowly south through Iowa into the Ozarks. Hope to find someplace there to get through the winter. After that, God decides where I go and what I do.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
The tetrad over North American is totally ego-centric.

John Haggee is to Christian-Judaism what John McCain is to the Republican Party. Hagee is a hack and a fraud. But he's well in touch with his own gluttony isn't he? He's there to lead people by the nose like the Heaven's Gate ministries and Harold Camping did. And Jimmy Swaggart and Robert Tilton and Jim Bakker.

As a believer, I'm positive this isn't the End Time. It's the end of the phony monetary schemes of Western faux-capitalism.

Do you think we would be in the mind set we're in if the world economy wasn't in a shambles? Because the only thing keeping it up is money printing to buy bad investments from crooked corporations.

We don't even have an American currency based on value. It's a debt instrument and all of that type have a critical point where they fail. We're past that point now and just printing more debt to prolong The End (of this junk currency).

The self promoters are playing to people's realization of vulnerability to tell them the sky is falling. I'm positive the sky will fall when it behooves the powers that be to drop an EMP over some area to usher in martial law and persuade people to volunteer to give up their God given rights for some phony security.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
I'm sure something big is about to happen in the history of Israel. There were four consecutive lunar eclipses on Jewish feast days in 1949 and 1950 and again in 1967 and 1968. Sometime after the first one in 1949 Israel won its war of independence. Sometime after the first one 1967 Israel recaptured Jerusalem. I believe God timed the tetrads in advance to let his people know that something big was about to happen.

Just like in my own life when my late wife's grandmothers both died on the same Friday the 13th in separate incidents. I should have known that God was telling me when my wife would die. And sure enough, she died on a Friday the 13th four years later.

I think what's coming will be the Gog and Magog attack on Israel that was prophesied in Ezekiel 38 and 39. I expect it to happen sometime between now and the next lunar eclipse. Probably sometime in the next few months.

I haven't read anything about this but I think it's possible that another reason a lot of military officers have been canned is because they would oppose the US joining in a multinational attack on Israel.

There's reason to believe that God will punish those nations that join in the attack on Israel:

(Ezek 39:6 NIV) I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.

Obama is a Muslim and the globalists hate Israel. I wouldn't be surprised if America joins in on a multinational attack on Israel and God himself defends Israel with miracles that will be easily seen by the world.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I think what's coming will be the Gog and Magog attack on Israel that was prophesied in Ezekiel 38 and 39. I expect it to happen sometime between now and the next lunar eclipse. Probably sometime in the next few months.
BillS, you know a fair amount about our phony economy and it's likelihood to collapse around us. And you've made several predictions about when it will happen. And none of them have come true. You predicted that 50 or was it 90 percent of the population would be dead by now. Pretty clear that you won't feel complete until any of these events happen.

I haven't read anything about this but I think it's possible that another reason a lot of military officers have been canned is because they would oppose the US joining in a multinational attack on Israel.
No, it's because of "brass creep". when Eisenhauer made his warning speech about the out of control "military industrial complex" post WWII, there was an highly inflated number of officers per enlisted man. Today after these technological wars of fewer enlisted boots on the ground we're nearly DOUBLE the number of officers to enlisted man. That is unsustainable.

There's reason to believe that God will punish those nations that join in the attack on Israel:

(Ezek 39:6 NIV) I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD.

Obama is a Muslim and the globalists hate Israel. I wouldn't be surprised if America joins in on a multinational attack on Israel and God himself defends Israel with miracles that will be easily seen by the world.
Obama is not a Muslim. Muslims are forbidden to own dogs and he owns one named after his initials. He attended Rev Wright's Christian church forever. And he just kissed Israel's ass by saying he would free one of Israel's spies, Jonathan Pollard. Pollard should have been hanged, but BO said he will bow to Israel's wishes to let him go live in Israel with his other criminal compatriots.

LASTLY, and most importantly. "Israel" as referred to in the Biblical reference is NOT a bordered nation. It is a people. As the Cherokee or Seminole are a people/nation, the People of Israel (Israel was originally named Jacob) are the blood descendants of Jacob (who is later called Israel)--the same person. Jacob did not have a geographical boundary in the Near East now did he?! So learn your actual scripture and stop bowing to a false idol. :kiss: Your Bible translation and the recent creation of the nation-state of Israel are intentional misdirections meant to confuse JUDEO-christians into subservience to a shared goal of the United Nations and the Zionist movement of globalism (a one-world govenment). They are the same movement. The UN agenda coincides with the typical political agenda of the Western Jewish community. Who are the gun grabbers? Who are the hate-speech movement's biggest voices for homosexual marriage, destruction of speaking Christian scripture, sacrificing our children in the womb, forced racial diversity eroding Western cultures, and who are the most fervent champions of the communist agenda in the West?

I agree that something big is about to happen. It will be the next step toward that UN, globalist agenda of one world government like George HW Bush stated they WILL be successful at achieving. We here all know our phony currency system failed in 2007 and only exists because of a printing press. The UN will gain power BUT the US citizen has to lose power for that to happen. We here are an obstacle to the UN agenda for the world. As world policeman, we're advancing the UN agenda everywhere but here.....so far. Something big will have to happen TO AMERICAN'S RIGHTS for it to go the rest of the way.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Where does present day Gog and Magog exist?
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3338175,00.html

Current world events are beginning to increasingly resemble the 2,500 year old bible prophecy made by Ezekiel in chapters 38-39. Ezekiel foresaw the rise of Russia (or Turkey, depending on the interpretation) in a coalition with Iran and other Middle Eastern countries (Sudan, Ethiopia and Libya).

The coalition is foretold to attack Israel from the north in a bid to destroy it during the earth's "last days," commonly known as the "war of Gog and Magog."

Throughout history it was thought that the prophecy had been put on hold, until perhaps today when it seems frighteningly more feasible.

In Joel C. Rosenberg's book "The Ezekiel Option," the author points to Ezekiel's prophecies in chapters 36-37, which have largely come true.

Rosenberg then asks the obvious question: If prophecies such as "the rebirth of the State of Israel, the return of the Jews to the Holy Land after centuries in exile, the re-blossoming of desolate desert land to produce abundant food, fruit and foliage, and the creation of an exceedingly great army" materialized in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then why shouldn't the next prophecies come true in our lifetime?

Let's try and place the biblical names and locations into today's reality, and see the parallel unfolding of events:

Gog is commonly believed to represent a person's name rather than a place, a tyrannical leader who may hatch an evil plan - in today's reality this "honor" could be most suited to the President of Iran, Ahmadinejad, or perhaps Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon.

Magog, according to some scholars, refers to Russia and the republics of the former Soviet Union, or perhaps Turkey. Others will argue that the exact location has not been fully ascertained and that the word Magog may simply be a generalization for an enemy of Israel, leaving the location open.

Under attack
According to the prophecy in question, "many peoples with you" who will attack along "the mountains of Israel" implies that other countries will be involved in the Russian (or Turkish), Iranian, Sudanese, Ethiopian and Libyan coalition, and who border on the mountains of Israel. This includes Lebanon, Syria and possibly Jordan as well.

Is it so farfetched to imagine the axis between Hizbullah, Iran and Syria, especially after the second war in Lebanon when these three forces overtly united and continue to support each other's goal to destroy Israel?

In his book, Rosenberg notes a conspicuous absence of Egypt and Iraq in the original prophecy, which also makes a lot of sense at this point in time. Egypt signed a peace treaty with Israel in 1979 and Iraq is embroiled in its own war of survival and both are unlikely to join a coalition against Israel.

According to the prophecy Magog "will build a military coalition and prepare a strike against Israel." Gog "will use overwhelming force against Israel" - could this be referring to nuclear force? And his coalition will "come like a storm…like a cloud covering the land."

But let's not become hysterical. According to the prophecy, there is no need for Israel to become alarmed, "as the Lord God will bring judgment upon the enemies of Israel beginning with Gog (the tyrant)."

Ezekial prophesizes a great earthquake and the turning of Gog's forces against each other. The next step, which prophesizes God subjecting the enemy to "pestilence, blood, torrential rains, hailstones and fire from heaven," is unclear and sounds like someone pressed the nuclear button, and if so, then who, and who in the region would survive it?

But as in all happy endings, Israel, it is prophesized, will regain its economic prosperity.

So the question remains: Should we wait for future developments and hope for the best, or look more closely at Ezekiel's prophecy and consider preemptive action to stop what may be seen as an imminent threat rising from the "anti-Israel coalition?"

With this said, Ezekiel's prophecy says nothing about an Israeli pre-emptive strike to avert a possible attack - and indeed, it appears such a strike is unlikely considering the current state of our dubious, weak leadership.

Ines Ehrlich is an editor at Ynetnews

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
BillS, you know a fair amount about our phony economy and it's likelihood to collapse around us. And you've made several predictions about when it will happen. And none of them have come true. You predicted that 50 or was it 90 percent of the population would be dead by now. Pretty clear that you won't feel complete until any of these events happen.

No, it's because of "brass creep". when Eisenhauer made his warning speech about the out of control "military industrial complex" post WWII, there was an highly inflated number of officers per enlisted man. Today after these technological wars of fewer enlisted boots on the ground we're nearly DOUBLE the number of officers to enlisted man. That is unsustainable.

Obama is not a Muslim. Muslims are forbidden to own dogs and he owns one named after his initials. He attended Rev Wright's Christian church forever. And he just kissed Israel's ass by saying he would free one of Israel's spies, Jonathan Pollard. Pollard should have been hanged, but BO said he will bow to Israel's wishes to let him go live in Israel with his other criminal compatriots.

LASTLY, and most importantly. "Israel" as referred to in the Biblical reference is NOT a bordered nation. It is a people. As the Cherokee or Seminole are a people/nation, the People of Israel (Israel was originally named Jacob) are the blood descendants of Jacob (who is later called Israel)--the same person. Jacob did not have a geographical boundary in the Near East now did he?! So learn your actual scripture and stop bowing to a false idol. :kiss: Your Bible translation and the recent creation of the nation-state of Israel are intentional misdirections meant to confuse JUDEO-christians into subservience to a shared goal of the United Nations and the Zionist movement of globalism (a one-world govenment). They are the same movement. The UN agenda coincides with the typical political agenda of the Western Jewish community. Who are the gun grabbers? Who are the hate-speech movement's biggest voices for homosexual marriage, destruction of speaking Christian scripture, sacrificing our children in the womb, forced racial diversity eroding Western cultures, and who are the most fervent champions of the communist agenda in the West?

I agree that something big is about to happen. It will be the next step toward that UN, globalist agenda of one world government like George HW Bush stated they WILL be successful at achieving. We here all know our phony currency system failed in 2007 and only exists because of a printing press. The UN will gain power BUT the US citizen has to lose power for that to happen. We here are an obstacle to the UN agenda for the world. As world policeman, we're advancing the UN agenda everywhere but here.....so far. Something big will have to happen TO AMERICAN'S RIGHTS for it to go the rest of the way.
http://theblacksphere.net/2013/10/40-mind-blowing-quotes-barack-obama-islam-christianity/

#1 "The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam"
#2 "The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer"
#3 "We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world - including in my own country."
#4 "As a student of history, I also know civilization's debt to Islam."
#5 "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance."
#6 "Islam has always been part of America"
#7 "we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities"
#8 "These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam's role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings."
#9 "America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings."
#10 "I made clear that America is not - and never will be - at war with Islam."
#11 "Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism - it is an important part of promoting peace."
#12 "So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed"
#13 "In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education."
#14 "Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality."
#15 "Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality"
#16 "The Holy Koran tells us, 'O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.'"
#17 "I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month."
#18 "We've seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants - farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe."
#19 "That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn't. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear."
#20 "I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story."

Obama wants to destroy Israel. That's why he's preventing Israel from getting bunker buster bombs to take out Iran's nuclear sites. Obama is helping Iran run out the clock so they can get their nukes. Iran's leadership has publicly announced that Israel and the US must be destroyed before the 12th imam can return. And they're working to make that happen.

I don't know why you have this godless pathological hatred of Israel but it's obvious that you do. You don't seem to understand who the terrorists are and who the good guys are. I take it that you're blinded by Satan as all anti-semites are. Only godless people hate the Jews.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3338175,00.html

Current world events are beginning to increasingly resemble the 2,500 year old bible prophecy made by Ezekiel in chapters 38-39. Ezekiel foresaw the rise of Russia (or Turkey, depending on the interpretation) in a coalition with Iran and other Middle Eastern countries (Sudan, Ethiopia and Libya).

The coalition is foretold to attack Israel from the north in a bid to destroy it during the earth's "last days," commonly known as the "war of Gog and Magog."

Throughout history it was thought that the prophecy had been put on hold, until perhaps today when it seems frighteningly more feasible.

In Joel C. Rosenberg's book "The Ezekiel Option," the author points to Ezekiel's prophecies in chapters 36-37, which have largely come true.

Rosenberg then asks the obvious question: If prophecies such as "the rebirth of the State of Israel, the return of the Jews to the Holy Land after centuries in exile, the re-blossoming of desolate desert land to produce abundant food, fruit and foliage, and the creation of an exceedingly great army" materialized in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, then why shouldn't the next prophecies come true in our lifetime?
That's false doctrine put into a suggestion made for those who will not hear God's message.

There was never any state called Israel to be reborn. Never. But that's a good example of how they're playing word games to make you follow their path to bondage. Israel was a man, so-named in the Bible by the angel Gabriel. His name was actually Jacob. Now we couldn't have a rebirth of the "state" of Jacob can we? No, because he was a man, not a land. So there can be no rebirth to a man as a state. And the nation-state of Israel (first created in 1947-1948) is still a desert. No milk nor honey.

Additionally, there was never an exile from the State of Jacob. The only expulsion might have been limited to Jerusalem. One city. No history from the time can be shown to prove any exile. None. None. And isn't it odd that Jerusalem is in the Biblical kingdom of Judah, not the Kingdom of Jacob?

Let's try and place the biblical names and locations into today's reality, and see the parallel unfolding of events:

Gog is commonly believed to represent a person's name rather than a place, a tyrannical leader who may hatch an evil plan - in today's reality this "honor" could be most suited to the President of Iran, Ahmadinejad, or perhaps Hassan Nasrallah in Lebanon.
He's not the President of Iran anymore. The Gog and Magog garbage is so old that the world has changed since it was invented by the world policemen forcing us into a war to kill a million Iraqis.

·
Woodchuck
3,347 Posts
Interesting conversation/debate. It borders (to put it politely) on the religious end but so be it.

Since I could not see the last 'blood moon' here in NC, due to weather, I guess I am not going to suffer any of its ill effects! I thinned out some applemint today, it creeps like any mint!!!! So am enjoying a fresh brewed cup while I wait for the next BLOOD MOON and all its ill effects. For what it is worth, the Anise Hyssop has sprouted and I am anxiously waiting the first blossoms in another month or two. Perhaps I can sip a cup and get to see the fall blood moon event!

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Blood Moon. Sounds scary, huh?;) Sounds like Gypsies invented the term. I never heard an astronomer use the term.

Obama wants to destroy Israel. That's why he's preventing Israel from getting bunker buster bombs to take out Iran's nuclear sites. Obama is helping Iran run out the clock so they can get their nukes. Iran's leadership has publicly announced that Israel and the US must be destroyed before the 12th imam can return. And they're working to make that happen.

I don't know why you have this godless pathological hatred of Israel but it's obvious that you do. You don't seem to understand who the terrorists are and who the good guys are. I take it that you're blinded by Satan as all anti-semites are. Only godless people hate the Jews.
Obama is a global politician and thus a liar...just like Romney, McCain, Clinton, Bush, Cheney, Hillary, etc.. They all work for the people of real power and do what they're told. MONEY is their god. MONEY rules the world. Who has the money, BillS? Start listening to the facts, buddy. Follow the money.

I don't know why you hate God and America, but I will take your statement of Jewish support to mean that you support those voices in Feinstein, Boxer, Shumer, Bloomberg, Soros who are trying to take away your God given rights in the 2nd amendment (Muslims aren't doing that). Those same voices who strive to protect partial birth abortion (which Muslims don't do). I'll take your statements to be a vote of support for federal mandated homosexual marriage and forcing the Boy Scouts to allow homosexual volunteers (Muslims aren't doing that).

God will say he never knew you for your actions. I'm positive. Semites aren't Jews. Semites are indigenous people of the area who speak Semitic languages. Most Semites are Arabs there. All those Europeans who moved there are not Semites. Try the emotional shrieking somewhere else.

Obama is preventing the first time ever created state of Israel from forcing Americans into a war we will lose against Russia and China. He knows Israel will start something and expect us to protect and finish it all at our expense.

Unlike you, I love my freedom. I love my country. I notice you have ZERO response to the several points I've brought up about scripture and political history. All you have is false doctrine and talk radio deflection. Stick to what you know/understand. I don't know what that is but you've been the most wrong person on predictions BY FAR on this and about every topic here. Stop being the people who are driving us into the ditch, like phonies like John Hagee.

Start by learning that "Israel" of the Bible is not a land. It's the same trick as when the King James uses the word "LORD" while a person of power was also called "lord".

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Blood Moon. Sounds scary, huh?;) Sounds like Gypsies invented the term. I never heard an astronomer use the term.
:sssh:

The blood moon is a Native American Tribes/pagan thing ... more times than not in the month of Oct.

Livestock is killed and salted down in preparation for upcoming long winter season. (Also called the The Hunter's Moon)

After the fields have been reaped, the leaves begin to fall and the deer are fat and ready for eating. Hunters can ride easily over the fields' stubble, and the fox and other animals are more easily spotted. Some years the Harvest Moon falls in October instead of September.

;)

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
2 Peter 3:10

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4

"2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief."

Pretty hard to predict the time.

·
The Future?
2,400 Posts
Tonight is the Blood Moon.

For the third time in less than a year, the moon will dip into Earth's shadow, turning its bright white globe a deep coppery red in a matter of minutes.

The action begins at 3:16 a.m. PDT on the morning of April 4 when the edge of the moon first enters the amber core of Earth's shadow.

For the next hour and 45 minutes, Earth's shadow will move across the lunar disk, ultimately covering the entire moon at 4:58 a.m. PDT.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Per the quote in the OP:

Hagee writes that every time a tetrad occurs on Jewish feast days, something traumatic and "world-changing" happens to Israel.

In 1492, the Jews were expelled from Spain and Christopher Columbus discovered America, giving the Jews a place to go. In 1948, the modern state of Israel was born,
There was no Tetrad Blood moon series in 1948. False prophets have been saying there was for a couple yrs now but it inconveniently (for them) occurred in 1949 and 1950. Hagee is being paid to make these statements.

It seems that globalists are signaling that they have previous knowledge of an upcoming event coming in Sept-Oct 2015. This will be a probably be an economic event, or an event to distract from an economic event. IOWs, a creation of man.

We know 18,000,000,000,000 can't be repaid. We know there has to be a reset. We know this won't happen nicely. People are signaling it could occur this fall into next year, but they said that 6 yrs ago as well.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Music video about the Blood Moon

:earthhug:

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
What's different about these blood moons is that they're happening on Jewish feast days. The blood moons don't control events. I believe it's God letting us know that something big is about to happen in the history of Israel and/or the Israelites.

(Luke 21:25 NIV) "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
No, actually Hagee and his lot have been preaching and teaching Christians for a couple years that there was a Jewish feast Blood Moon in 1948 (part of the tetrad) to coincide with the creation of Israel and as an indication of prophecy fulfillment, but it's false. There was no Jewish feast Blood Moon in 1948 as they've claimed. There was no Blood Moon at all.You can find that false claim right in that quote and in a quick search of the internet.

Prophesy being corrupted is called false prophecy. God knows what He's doing. :partydance: He doesn't need us to hurry Him along.
We need to get ready, but it's for the economic hard times coming to America. You can't pay 18 trillion off, allow corporations to send all your jobs to Asian countries and allow your morals to be erased AND expect that the rest of the world to keep using phony American currency to buy their energy to heat/cool their homes. The Fed Reserve Notes are done. Our way of life is going to change as a result of man's greed.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts