Blackjack

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vajk, Jun 17, 2009.

1. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

Umm .. what is this about?

2. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm confused as well?

3. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

As explained to me -

"Basically it talks about a Conspiracy by the illuminati to Detonate several Nukes in various N. American cities as well as one in Mexico, Canada, and Britian. The code name Blackjack comes from the Card Game in which you try to get a score of 21. Blackjack dates add up to this number, in this case 06/22/2009 0+6+2+2+2+0+0+9=21 is the date the Nukes will be set off at 8:03 AM in each perspective time zone. It's based off numerology, which is very important to the Iluminati. Lunar Cycles are also very important and that day is a new moon, as well as the summer Solstice, both of which are important to them as well.

there's a good bit of supporting Evidence presented as well, but then again every good Conspiracy theory will provide such evidence. Is it true? Won't know till 6/22/09, but I would reserve Judgement till you can see the Video, maybe google it."

The nuke with the sun is supposed to be a New World order symbol. I do not buy into this conspiracy theory but there are those that do.

4. flylow

flylow 40-year-old noob

I didn't see any flashes, so, I guess they missed their mark.
    What's the next blackjack date, 7/21/09? Wouldn't the more amusing--for the Illuminati--version go with the "bust" where the date digits add up to 22?
    -phil

5. Expeditioner

That is because you were not wearing the special glasses......:D

6. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I thought the Illuminati were long gone?

7. flylow

flylow 40-year-old noob

Oh, my bad, they've updated their brand message. They are going by the "New World Order" now.

8. Expeditioner

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
    By any other name would smell as sweet." - W.S.

:cool::cool: