Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Willing to trade blacksmith items for??????????????????? Or blacksmithing skills, could teach if someone was interested.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Willing to trade blacksmith items for??????????????????? Or blacksmithing skills, could teach if someone was interested.
I've got a 150 lb anvil w/ a V swage, block, and a 1/2 round swage... I never have time to use any of it :cry:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shipping would cost ya plenty, but always good to have around, even if you dont use it yet. will come in handy in the future.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a 150 lb anvil w/ a V swage, block, and a 1/2 round swage... I never have time to use any of it :cry:
I was able to pickup a swage block from the salt fork blacksmiths group out of Ok. it was a new cast, but its got a lot of good usable swages so it was well worth the money.

·
Registered
251 Posts
shipping would cost ya plenty, but always good to have around, even if you dont use it yet. will come in handy in the future.
i wasn't thinking of selling the anvil i was thinking more along the lines of learning some blacksmithing but it mite be a long drive for me to AZ
probably around 2700 miles.....ouch!!!

piglett

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There should be a folk school up your way that you could take a class at, and there are lots of good magazines. Check the net for your states blacksmith assoc. they are usualy very helpfull, and most just want to help pass on the knowledge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.