Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Still waiting for the zombies.
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a bit surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet.

Up to 100,000 dead fish on Ark. River - U.S. news - Environment - msnbc.com

"State officials on Monday were investigating why 80,000 to 100,000 fish washed up dead on the shores of the Arkansas River last week...

...The mass kill occurred just one day before thousands of blackbirds dropped dead from the sky in Beebe, Ark., which is 125 miles away."

Coincidence? Natural causes? Tin foil hat theories? Anyone who actually lives in the area and can provide more details?

From what I've read, various sources are all blaming either weather or fireworks (or a combo) for the birds and are saying the fish deaths are not pollution related as it is almost exclusively one species so they're thinking perhaps disease related. I've also seen a few mentions of methane gas as a possible cause, but not from any mainstream sources who have appeared to report on but downplay both events.

·
Happy in the hills
449 Posts
Well, there are a lot of theories out there on it. An interesting one ties 2 unrelated events together. The Arkansas issue and the death of John P Wheeler III.

Wheeler worked for 3 administrations on bio and chem warfare related things, then worked for a defense contractor as a consultant on bio weapons. Some say he was about to be a whistleblower on unauthorized bio testing.

Who knows. I think it has more to do with the New Madrid fault and geo disturbances than anything else.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am very anxious to find out the root cause of this........trying not to get to wrapped up until some toxicity reports come out.......even then, if foul play is found, it will no doubt be covered up.........my flags are raised anyhow

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
The initial news story I read regarding the dead birds included a theory that New Year's Eve revelers setting off fireworks may have startled the crows from their roosts and they died of stress.

That one had me rolling on the floor laughing!

It's unsettling, though, this event of all those fish and birds dying. Creepy. I hope they eventually figure out what happened.

·
I sold my soul to The_Blob. He had candy...
1,799 Posts
Let me adjust my tinfoil hat, but I just do not believe it. If fireworks are the reason then why do we not have thousands of dead birds dropping from the sky every July 4th, all across the country?

·
Good ole country folk
421 Posts
WOW--it has been 5 days and no body has issued any conclusive evidence as to why these events have happened. How deep will this one really go?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wait... I think I hear something..... coverup ;)
Maybe its time for me to build a tin foil hat.

·
Registered
517 Posts
You can borrow my spare.
I personally dont like anything that can kill thousands of birds mysteriously. Ill be stayin out of Arkansas for a while. :peep:

·
Registered
318 Posts
The initial news story I read regarding the dead birds included a theory that New Year's Eve revelers setting off fireworks may have startled the crows from their roosts and they died of stress.

That one had me rolling on the floor laughing!
One of our SURGEONS actually seems to believe that. I actually dared to ask him just how much fireworks were they shooting off in Beebe, and when was the last time he saw a flock of blackbirds flying at night. Geesh, thousands of birds? Fireworks? Really??? I have pulled my tinfoil hat back out of the closet.

And, at least around here in l.a. they may fire a few fireworks, but the main form of noisemaking is going out and shooting your shotgun. Actually get a kick some years, when someone is a full 5 minutes behind everyone else.

·
134 Posts
I think Fox said it happened in Brazil too..if so..I dont see any connection ..but I have to chime in with my pet theory :)...so here goes..
...Im one of the Elite in govermental circles..a Bildenburger or whatever you choose to call them..I and the ones in power know the economy is going to tank within a short period of time..so I and my cohorts make a governmental grab on all resources..land, water.. etc...more or less what the gov is doing as I type this..ok?..now when we cant hide it from the unwashed masses anymore..and the collapse happens,,so many ppl will not be prepared..what happens then..when a loaf of bread is 5 bucks if you can get it...or you cant afford to pay for electricity for cooking and warmth..an uprising..riots and the like?....the unwashed will blame me and my cohorts and hold us responsible, things could get nasty for us..so we must have something to keep COG..which wont be easy with 3 billion ppl wanting a pc of us...we would do this..unleash a man made bio weapon..that kills so fast (do we have anything like that? :rolleyes:..something that spreads like a devastating flu..air born..in a month or three..the population is decimated by 30-40%...couple that with targeted assasinations of the rabble leaders..of course, ppl I consider important..engineers to rebuild, doctors..etc..someone has to be left to rebuild the NWO..and of course after thats done..strict control of survivors..as with population control..(birth control)..surviving rabble will be controlled by govt jbts..ahh, my work is now done..I, and Nancy P walk off into the sunset to where the next champagne party is.....I like it :)

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I think Fox said it happened in Brazil too..if so..I dont see any connection ..but I have to chime in with my pet theory :)...so here goes..
...Im one of the Elite in govermental circles..a Bildenburger or whatever you choose to call them..I and the ones in power know the economy is going to tank within a short period of time..so I and my cohorts make a governmental grab on all resources..land, water.. etc...more or less what the gov is doing as I type this..ok?..now when we cant hide it from the unwashed masses anymore..and the collapse happens,,so many ppl will not be prepared..what happens then..when a loaf of bread is 5 bucks if you can get it...or you cant afford to pay for electricity for cooking and warmth..an uprising..riots and the like?....the unwashed will blame me and my cohorts and hold us responsible, things could get nasty for us..so we must have something to keep COG..which wont be easy with 3 billion ppl wanting a pc of us...we would do this..unleash a man made bio weapon..that kills so fast (do we have anything like that? :rolleyes:..something that spreads like a devastating flu..air born..in a month or three..the population is decimated by 30-40%...couple that with targeted assasinations of the rabble leaders..of course, ppl I consider important..engineers to rebuild, doctors..etc..someone has to be left to rebuild the NWO..and of course after thats done..strict control of survivors..as with population control..(birth control)..surviving rabble will be controlled by govt jbts..ahh, my work is now done..I, and Nancy P walk off into the sunset to where the next champagne party is.....I like it :)
Okay..I've researched HAARP, chemtrails, the Georgia coffins, underground facilities, mysterious deaths of bio-warfare chemists and scientists...and many more...the thing that parks my tin-foil hat is this..
if the bio-warfare is concentrated to cities, entire populated metro communities, it will effect animals as well, right??

This will promote a dangerous health hazard..where and how do they dispose the bodies?? And why wouldn't that still result in riots and armed rebellions for aren't we watching for this to happen..as you just stated??

The entire county or city next to me dies and I'm not suspicious?? hell, the birds in Gilbertsvile, ky. is alarming ..that's about 80 miles from me.

Therefore, I think it will be gradual...sterilization through H1N1 vaccines, through our drinking water, through chemtrails, through foods with aspartame and now neotame; men will become sterile, women will become sterile and miscarry if pregnant, and the gardasil is definitely targeting the teens and already promoting problems..deaths, paralyzations, etc..

I will fight all vaccines...have a Berkey, no tap water drinking here..check for no aspartame on ingredients.....just trying what I can to stay safe.

·
134 Posts
Bio weapon would be delivered from air..and acutely lethal..death in 30-45 seconds of inhaling( think birds dropping from the sky)..no time to do anything..not even say a prayer..much less have suspicion.....deploy military units prior to bio weapon all with protection under a "training" exercise to designated areas,,..deploy bio weapon..hit every city with a population of 100k or larger..declare national Martial Law..turn in your guns or pay the consequences..which would be swift and harsh if not immediately complied with.." draft" clean up crews to police the corpses..picture massive graves, ..UTEs' full of bodies..on their way to a mass grave or one of the numerous giant firepits....any smaller cities and towns would pose no threat to the military, which survivors could join or die,and the NWO will need slave labor..so there has to be a certain # of survivors for labor..sure there will be rebellions maybe..but nothing to worry about..nothing that couldnt be handled by my military which would quash any civil unrest..of course..I would declare all this a terrorist act of an unbelieveable scale..and "we shall retaliate..we shall pull through this..yada yada"...of course I will be sipping champagne from nancys' high heels in our 5 star bunker with Hillary and the gang..of course it could happen your way..our water supply is an easy target..I doubt the vaccines tho ..too many ppl dont take them..too many doctors would get the word out..I dont know..Im sure the govt has wargamed this scenario many times and have "better" ways to accomplish the same goal,,could be your on the right track as they want to get the old folks to die..and they are brainwashing our chiildren in their schools now ..whats weird to me is I never thought like this before 3 yrs ago..but when one gets rewarded for doing bad instead of good..and Paris Hilton becomes a star..and these nauseating reality shows are rampant..hell something has to happen ..the way I see it ..death by govt or by reality tv ..gimme the death from above

·
134 Posts
by the by..you got your preps up..ammo and guns..lotsa food ?...mmm?...Gilbertsville cant be that far away, Ive heard of it.. what st was that you live on? :D

·
134 Posts
Yup Bruce..I had thought of the Neutron Bombs..never heard of one being used..thats weird too ..given so many nuts in power in the world today..seems like one would have been used by now..maybe it has , on some small village in some country like Africa..who knows :dunno:

·
Happy in the hills
449 Posts
There have been at least 30 incidents worldwide since Dec 1st to today.
China, Brazil, Haiti, Australia....the list goes on and on

1 - 20 of 70 Posts