Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Texan
5,950 Posts
Islam is not a race,
You beat me to the punch!

I think that what ThePrepDerp needs is to spend some time with the Islamist on their own turf, to see exactly what they are and what they stand for and to spend every minute of every day looking over his shoulder wondering when one would jump him then what his fate would be.

Since he is only 17 and fairly naive as to the ways of the "Real World", I would like to see him come back and respond to these posts.

"ThePrepDerp", if you haven't run off, never to come back because some people threw a few punches at you, I(and I'm sure we) would like to see what you have to say.

No personal attacks or insults will be thrown, just respond and explain where you're coming from.

·
The Black Pilgrim
1,339 Posts
I find this racially insensitive, sir I harbor nothing but respect towards you but this is almost racism.
Muslims are white, black, asian, arabic, and islanders... so how is this racially insensitive. It may be insensitive to their religion, but its not even really that, because it says nothing oneway or another about the Warlord Mohammed, or the god he claims to have encountered. I could be a lie, but somehow it does seem at least plausible.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts