Been busy but I'm back

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by HELIXX, Apr 23, 2011.

1. HELIXX

HELIXX Well-Known Member

Lately, and the reason I've not been here I been loading ammo, building ammo boxes, Fences for the garden, buying vintage carbon steel hunting knives, searching for farm acreage etc......

2. Jimmy24

Jimmy24 Member

Seems you been busy!!! Good job!!:beercheer:

Jimmy

3. goshengirl

goshengirl Supporting Member

It's a busy season, for sure. We've got 'to-do list' overload!
    Good luck with finding that farm acreage. That's a great plan.

4. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

It is that time of year... The to do list. :eek:

Good luck with the search for farm acreage. :2thumb:

5. NaeKid

NaeKid YourAdministrator, eh?

My to-do list is 5 miles long and I have a very short summer to get it all done-in. The snow is melting, I can see most of my backyard again.

6. TimB

TimB Member

Snow? What's that? :p :D Been busy with my to-do list also. Just don't seem to be able to make much headway. :eek:

Tim

7. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

Our to-do list never ends. We have been building a screen room 18'x20'. Next is the greenhouse. DH's shop is in bad need of repair in serveral areas, and then there is the garden, the critters and the yard to keep up. I sometimes wish I could afford to retire, but then I would probably work myself to dealth. And too, I am luck to have a job, as the money helps speed up our prepping. Kinda between the devil and the deep blue sea.

8. carolexan

carolexan Junior Member

I've been doing more prepping than posting lately. It's nice to come in and get caught up with the forums.