Be Very Careful Who We Vote For

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Meerkat, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

I know I'm always disagreeing with many on many issues.
    Because I have been fooled by these people so much I now pay close attention to all of them.
    We are getting to the point of no return.We can't afford any more mistakes or complacent attitudes if we want to save oueselves from dicatorship.
    While we plan to survive in these troubled times,they prepare to take control of all the things we need to survive.
    Private property,privitization of water'wildlie protection'clean air act an other resources we took for granted as being available in a free society.
    Join a group or form one before they take that previledge too.
    We can take back America if we try without any violence.
    If your a liberal remember the enemy of your enemy'yourself'is not your friend.Read Michael Savage book"Libralism In A Mental Disorder'it may wake ou up and cure you from what I've heard,too busy to read it right now.

2. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Well none of the candidates right now are worth the air they breath period. Nothing will change until the system changes and the system will not change until the folks running the system change, hence the problem. At this point, we need a collapse for us to rebuild.

3. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Power mongers never change except to want more power.
    They love war like little kids with toy soldiers only these soldiers are real.Wars make them ultra rich ,money means even more power.
    Why let 500 or so criminals destroy a nation and enslave its people of 200,00000? Something seriousy wrong with these numbers and who really has the power but not using it.Long as we are peaceful theres not much they can do to stop us,once we become violent,they win.
    When the Tea Party marched on Washington it scrared the hell out of them,then the Tea Party starting falling apart and they smelled weakness again and went back to business as usual.