Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to toss this out there. There might be some people looking to get your phone numbers, addresses, information all with the hand-of-friendship out there, but, they are nothing more than government lackys looking to build up more information in their database on people to be watching for.

With that being said, if someone needs to talk to me, I now have a 'net phone that allows me to call-out to anyone in NorthAmerica without any cost to myself. I don't know how secure the line is, so, if you wanted voice-chat with me, let me know and we can setup a "time-n-place" to talk, but, whenever possible, I would like to keep the conversations such that if there were listening ears, they wouldn't be able to pin-point anything down on either person on the phone-call.

So - if you wanna chat and have me call you - send me your number via PM (only) and let me know what a good time of day (or day of week) would be the best to dial-ya-up ... eh?

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Yep. I've had this sense of fishing lately as well.
Thanks for the opportunity for a live chat. :beercheer:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Yes, a good idea to not be too quick to give out that info.

Funny that a government that gives out preparedness information and suggests people have supplies...turns around and mistrusts the people who are following that advice and treats them like enemies of the state!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
SEE !!!! I'm not the only paranoid here !!! and yes there is some of this going on... a lot lately! I got a PM from "Buster" I think it was, he had one post and then PM'd me saying he liked reading my posts , say's he lives in LA as in next door to TX not the CA one..

Wanted to know more about my cabin etc.. I sent him a link , he came right back thanking me etc etc and talking how his wife isn't into it bla bla..

I told him to read the posts and learn from them and then warned him that there was FED types trying to get information and to be careful who he talked too.. never heard another peep out of him.. like poof and he was gone...

I'm really starting to get spooked about some of this crap... and I'm kind of drawing back on my posts.. about what I have and where I am.. well hell they know where i am already so.... but ... the less they know the better..

Be aware they are out there...

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Simple rule of thumb,I don't give my e mail out unless I know you six months,I don't give my phone number unless I've known you a year and you don't get my address unless you're female and easy!:p

·
Registered
638 Posts
Simple rule of thumb,I don't give my e mail out unless I know you six months,I don't give my phone number unless I've known you a year and you don't get my address unless you're female and easy!:p
LOL! That was a good one. :congrat: Also just saying i don't even trust me, so it take's a lot to get mine i tell ya. It's earned and i would expect i would have to earn mine toward someone else. I have more than me to worry about, half a dozen clueless and i mean clueless folks.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
what's with all the thread necromancers lately? :mad:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
what's with all the thread necromancers lately? :mad:
What?

I speak country and hill ... and even after a search ... have no clue as to what you said/ask ???

Help me out ... then I will feel duh ...:gaah:

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
What?

I speak country and hill ... and even after a search ... have no clue as to what you said/ask ???

Help me out ... then I will feel duh ...:gaah:
Never mind ...

We are that monstrous other that haunts your fevered dreams, that which you believe you do not believe in. We are all around you, although you feel our presence only in the blackest recesses of your mortal soul - the icy spot on the stairs, the flicker of shadow outside your window, the luminous eyes that stalk you in the night. We are the bearers of the dark magic that is both our blessing and our curse.

We are Necromancers

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Never mind ...

We are that monstrous other that haunts your fevered dreams, that which you believe you do not believe in. We are all around you, although you feel our presence only in the blackest recesses of your mortal soul - the icy spot on the stairs, the flicker of shadow outside your window, the luminous eyes that stalk you in the night. We are the bearers of the dark magic that is both our blessing and our curse.

We are Necromancers
aahhh... you're in-laws :gaah:

thread necromancers are those that post some random tripe on an older thread that hasn't been active for weeks, months, or even years

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
aahhh... you're in-laws :gaah:

thread necromancers are those that post some random tripe on an older thread that hasn't been active for weeks, months, or even years
I hope they are not like my "in-laws" if they are.:gaah:

Thanks ... like I said duh on me ... :gaah:

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
And !

It seems like here lately there are a load of new folks popping up... either the sheeple are awaking ...or.. somebody is...:peep:

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Both I'll bet.

the more people wake up,the more those who have an interest in everyone being asleep take notice.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
It seems like here lately there are a load of new folks popping up... either the sheeple are awaking ...or.. somebody is...:peep:
:gaah: WTF is it with these Obvious TROLL Is Obvious type posts?!!?!!? :gaah:

"oh, I'm looking for love"

"oh, look at THIS greeeeaaaaattt DEAL on some stuff you already have"

"oh, who wants to meet up? let's all post our names and addresses in THIS thread, I'm suuuuure nobody would EVAR[sic] do anything nefarious with that info"

on & on & on... it's like I went AWOL a couple days & the RETARD FAIRY stopped by with an EXTRA-LARGE bag of CRAP! :gaah:

<<goes off to chew on furniture>>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts