Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Prepping
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I'm back home safe and sound and in one piece. I've got a lot of things written down on my 'bucket list' from overseas that I am already looking forward to doing now that I'm home, most of it pertaining to prepping and survival skills. Tonight I will be making some homemade vanilla extract and one check will be off the list. Hope you all kept well and I'm looking forward to trolling some old posts and making some new ones. Cheers :beercheer:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Welcome back, eh!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Yes, welcome back and thank you for your service... and Gods Blessings on those still in harms way...

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Welcome home, from one soldier to another. Glad to have you back safe and sound. Sorry people... no jokes on this one; this is seriously good news and deserves a toast. :beercheer:

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome back, and Thanks

·
Grunt
101 Posts
Welcome home. I kicked down doors in paktika, paktya, ghazni, and khowst provinces half a decade ago.

Thanks for serving! :beercheer:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.