Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Really, why does the world leader in America, have to do that? Something is seriously wrong here. Is the government, taking so much off the market, that it caused the shortages?

What's going on?

I'm going to think of this, as the tip of a iceberg, or as a sinking ship. Got 40 billion for Ukraine but not enough baby formula. Might want women to start breast feeding.. A Warning.

Can be taken as there will be no formula in the future or not enough. So government is stock piling some. For whomever. The White House claims, it has been working on this issue for months. So it has.

Government people, tend to treat disasters, they are involved in, as not a big deal then. Otherwise they scream at the top of there lungs. Can be this, in the extreme, I guess.

If the Democrats, do something about it. It make then look worst. Incompetent. So they will only react, if forced to. Tactics. Benign responses given. You are being unreasonable type responses. Whatever. I will explain it again. Because you are stupid. Tactics. Not responding to reporter, but to angry people listening. J.B. Isn't stupid. He's a cornered political animal. Fighting to survive. So he knows exactly, what he is doing. Everything.

Always respect your enemies, and politicians. For they be mighty. Still in power. Where was his mental assessment?

Apparently his staff does all kinds of statement take backs, of what he says. Why not just fire, them all? Camouflage gets used in warfare. Not sure why exactly. This is going on. Make your enemy think, you are weak, where you are strong. The next debates, I guess. WOW the support base. Demoralize the opposition. Come out swinging. Survive.

Wait till the end. Baby formula shortages fixed. Etc. Show his support base. With baby formula for them. See we still are keeping care of you. Whatever. Going to find out though.

Since the Democrats are in charge. Made the decisions. Maybe this baby formula shortage, wasn't a accident? Just a bunch of stupid racists, and stupid white supremacists and insurrectionists anyway. The Democrats don't fool around. The insurrectionists trails, are not fooling around. At best, is the Republican party, going to give convicted insurrectionists presidential pardons. Convicted insurrectionists? People wanting things to stop, and were entrapped? Forced to act, because of the Do Nothing Really Republican Party? (DNRRP). Never push forward, with anything, whenever they can. Which is always. Each side will believe, what they want to. That the republicans, abandoned the true core of there support base. Lots will believe that, on the republican side. Demoralized anyway. As has been said in star wars (it's a trap). One real crazy nut, charged with insurrection. Encouraged by contractors and or police. Well that show will go on. Nuts driven to rage. I guess we will see.2, 3, 4. Whatever. From a entire country. I am enraged on purpose all the time. With the hope I will get violent so I can be charged, and arrested, and paraded around. For all to see. They literally give you no choice. The police are involved up to there eyeballs in this, always. So they were to then. Press there, so give, lame excuses.

Mr. President. Let the Republicans, he-haw for you, with there yee-haw guns. Should be interesting to see, what actually happens. Hey Babies. They are screaming for the president to do something. So he will. But on his terms. He doesn't dance, to anyone's tune. That is obvious to me now. He is a Drow warrior. A old and cunning Drow warrior. The Democrats want the American people to think of people who vote Republican as Driders. (Half Drow Half Spider). The Democrats always go after the Republican support base. Always chipping away at the bolder. Do the Republicans do the same?

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Another reason for this. Possibly is. There is just not enough people working and such, in transportation, and such. Not being payed enough. Not treated good enough. Things just too expensive for farmers. Etc. The answer is, not full deregulation of entire industries either. We need more domestic production. In country. Etc. By our own free citizens. Less chance of bio hazards occurring. Treat, people better in your own country. Never good enough. As a concept. Or things can continue as it is. When you squeeze hard, all kinds of things pop out.

If someone is a racist, it's because of life experiences mostly, they are like that. Mostly. Or taught to be one. Then they enrage people with what they do. So they prove themselves right. With there racist actions to that persons, way of thinking. Many know exactly, what they are doing to. It happens to me all the time. I get called a racist, when I do something back to them. Those violent murderous peoples. Call me a racist, terrorist, whatever. Tried to make me into a baby killer, and or mass murderer. Make me believe, I am the devil himself. The anti-christ basically, before that. For years, and years, and years. Torture. Decades now. Make Hitler, look like a joke. I can do that, to a point. Some type of monster or demon, the Koran talks about. Completely against my will.

If it wasn't for a few people in my life. Just a few. You would all know the consequences. Just not that it was me. If they had turned me. Me. Still allowed to do this to people and me. They want to, and do still. Get them to stop. Still no justice. The best to be hoped for. We will see. We will all see, it looks like. The consequences for many. Choose to live in a plastic bubble ball. You will wish you let them have your guns. By having guns, lots if freaks, get scared of person justice. They know they are being super brutal. They can't kill you with a axe, but they still want to kill you. Other reasons. Career security. Whatever. They will spends years trying on purpose, to drive you insane, To get you to be violent. On purpose.

Do you understand? What I am saying? They give people less and less options on purpose, for justice, and get, even more horrific to you, and to a greater number of peoples. They give you no choice. They literally, on purpose, drive people insane. Guns is your best option. Less dead that way. Well justice is your best option. There is no such thing, as justice anymore. For more and more peoples. It's insanity. Then they blame others. The ones driven insane on purpose, get the blame.

They don't care, and want to pretend, fantasize they can keep control of the consequences. To keep doing, more and more, to more and more peoples. It's insanity. Do you understand? What was done to me around here, was done for years, in front of 1000s of people daily. They all know what to do. It's actually a science now. Developed into a science on me. Me alone. For 1000s of people it's a science now. Just here alone. 1000s. Population like 12 to 15 thousands. Even I get no justice, at all. They all pretend it's me, crazy George.

If a effective means of control is developed. That effective means of control, will be for you to. Just so you know. For insiders to. Especially, being violent nuts. Sounds like communism to me. No one gets to do anything, except what they are told to. Go for it communism. Make them all dance, in the streets. Dancing in the streets. At gun point or as good as. You know. Tell them to.

Why worry? You are a insider. So take the shot. Whatever. Insiders especially have to be controlled. They are insane. The bosses know, exactly what they are. No one like traitors anyway. No one will care for you, Nazi jew among us, pretending to be one of us, when your turn comes to. You will get the effective control mechanisms to (Communism). Consequences to (Communism). Being there are so many of you. You are expendable then to. For more and more trivial reasons to. Just like you do, to others to.

Well I think, I know, what the future holds for us all now. Whatever markets terminology, they come up with. Don't worry, you will fight, and die, and sacrifice, for whatever flavour of communism, your country adopts, more and more of. Based upon time alone, plus all else they do to us, to make it happen, even faster.

So I guess we are all going to dance. What a happy world that will be. Not any different, for most anyway, already. Most will not notice any real different, in there personal lives. Except the local merchants and such, might be joining them, in poverty, or going to prison.

Where I came from, the locals, never knew, there was a great depression. Great depression like conditions, was normal every day life to them. They could not make it any worst, for the people there. Without even more, starving to death. In Canada. British occupied Canada. Everything was a British monopoly. A government monopoly. The government controlled everything. A horror. To live, and suffer in.

When the Americas came. Sometimes solders, would dump, crates of (tins of meat) and I guess, a crate of 12 gauge rounds, (fall off) the back of there trucks. And what a big help it was. No one dared, waist a shot. Poverty and to the point of, children starving to death, is a extremely effective means of control. Money, but no food. The same thing.

Commies might even, give your guns back, and make you have one (mandatory military service). After they take power, and have indoctrinated, the masses. So many threats out there. Other countries, and they know it. Ukraine hands out guns now, to it's people (full auto assault rifles). Whatever makes politicians feel the safest. Handing them out, or taking them away, as needed. Now you can fight, and die, for them to. When they give you a gun hero, and you are a real hero to. That free gun, comes with that price tag, for you. Others will tuck your family in, for you. Keep your hot young wife or girlfriend, smoking to. Pick you for that reason to.

As those same politicians, brang warfare, to there own homelands, and to your home to. With there lies. But you must pay that bill to. We the people, always do. Always. We always pay for what they want. Like in little children's lives, snuffed out, so they can get what they want. As they wait outside school doors, as children die, and children cry, in terror. So they can take, what they want from us again. Again and again.

They want your guns, so they can do, completely and utterly, whatever they want to us. They bring death and dispare, to us. More. Then they push outwards. With what they do. Less guns in the hands of just law abiding citizens, brings less death. The opposite brings, even more death to us all. Lies. Done on purpose. Eventually always.

Done to millions, and 10s of millions, in the past. Bombed out cities, etc. Mass starvation. Cannibalism. Crimes. They implemented there paradise completely, and utterly, and got everything they wanted, from us back then. With however America is now. They are a firewall against this. Not it's government, but it's people. Of course they make you criminals now, as in the past. Easy pickings, all of us. When disarmed. Basically the last place on earth, of any size, with the rule of some law. Not completely disarmed. The average person, can be armed, in the USA. Just because, they want to be armed.

Don't worry, if things get bad enough again, the government will hand out there free guns, for you again. With only your life, liberty, and freedom, as the price tag. Well maybe a limb or two also, or becoming a P.O.W. Someone else, will tuck your family in to. If you even get, to have one. They will make sure, as many of you as possible, are crazy to, when you get back. Lots and lots of job, and career security. Lots of G men to again. Mostly they will bully and intimidate, gun owners, and other to. Drive them to be threats. Justify gun laws, and there careers. More dead children, especially. Even if they have to wait right outside children's school doors, again to. It's going to happen again, or something similar.

School shootings, are not the problem, but the solution. All you need is more massacres, of children. To disarm you.

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some crazy people with guns. Look at them. All messy and dirty and filthy. They had free guns, you see. And nothing else. Don't forget, to sleep with your gun, and give it a name to soldier. It's all your have. When they let you have it. Then they run away, or send you away.

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
So women. How do you like the 70s and 80s, cult brain washing tactics, being used in schools, on your children. To make them believe, they are some type of gay little person, for example? Imagine the little spandex gay pride swim suits for them? Eventually. As the do they cart wheels, at gay pride parades. Done on purpose, to your children? You know cult brain washing tactics? Some of which were, extremely violent cults. Ended up killing themselves. Drinking the poisoned kool-aid knowingly? That was done to adults.

Just imagine what it does to children s' minds? While they are still developing, there life belief systems. One way, for the Democrats to win, by proxy warfare. Coming after your children. Most of those child (your children) will never have a family. They killed off, your family basically. I wonder if some children get singled out on purpose to be make some sort of gay? Almost certainly. And commonplace to.

Now they want to use your babies health, and your fear for your baby, to politically control you.

So what's the Do Nothing Really Republican Party (DNRRP) going to do about it? Almost nothing. At best. Let those same people, teachers and such, be around your child. All there entire, young lives, doing everything else, they want to your children. So the republicans, can honour these peoples service. What new epidemic of mental health issues, and federal funding, and mind altering drugs, or mind altering cult tactics, await your children again, in the schools. It's always attacking children, and lots of them, in the schools. It seems to be that way. So what's new and upcoming. So. What's the new attack, the teachers, and politicians, are going to do, to your children, on purpose, after this. If this even stops. More mass shooting for sure. Again. Allowed to happen. Mass shootings. Allowed to happen again. With police again. waiting. Outside the classroom door listening. Since it's so rare. So these are the people, want to take your guns away. Why? They don't actually care about children. So why? So they can get even worst.

If no one did anything to the latest mass shooter in school. They still want to take everyone's guns away. Except there's. Law enforcement, is there family and friends of teachers. Why? So they can get even more murderous, and destructive, towards your children.

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Do you know why, some men, believe they can give birth now to babies. Because they, are more victims to. Grown up now. Just like your child, is there victim. Or victim in waiting. They have been driven crazy to. Your child. Just in a different way. Not a mass shooter crazy.

If you are gay. You do not need people to tell you. That you are gay. They are constantly bombarded victims, with fantasizing, delusional thinking of being able to give birth. Fun to do to someone, you see. I had that done to me constantly to. Just one example. That I could be, shot in the head, when ordered to stop, and that it would not hurt me. Just different type of repetition. Some are just crazy to.

I think, if many of these men, were left alone for years in not being told such things. Not being told this, anything nutty, at all. They would start to think, and then believe, differently. About themselves, in there ability, to give birth. They are being driven, crazy on purpose. Using repetition again, and brutality, again. Trying to drive, the former president of the United States of America. Donald Trump, being driven crazy to remember? Right on TV. In front of 100s of millions of people. A different type of crazy. All they do, is abuse people. Starting with children, in various ways. Whenever they can. They have no remorse, or pitty. Not even for your children. They never stop. More is going to be done, to your children.

So what is, the Do Nothing Really, Republican Party, going to do about it. (DNRRP). Thank them for there service? Again? Gangs are going to get worst to. First they will make you think, they took care of the gangs. Then the gangs, will get worst. Same with the schools again. At best. Not one, let alone tens of thousands of teachers, will even loose there jobs. Let along go to prison.

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Jun 6 2022. Well the Democrats, may want the economy, as bad as possible. Setup to get even worst, under Republican control. Then after the Republicans get into office. Most of the main stream press will then scream, and scream, about the Republicans ineptness in the economy, and in managing the war effort. Just like it was said, in a bill I think, the Democrats were trying, to downsize the US military, by de-funding the US military, during this election cycle, while they are still in charge, and are expected to loose. While the Russia China situation, is still unfolding, and expected to get worst.

Than now 40 Billions dollars,, sent straight to Ukraine for weapons, to further piss, the Russians off. All kinds of chest pieces, seem to be, being propositioned, or taken off the board. Almost guaranteeing, militarily speaking, that thinks would get worst, for the entire world. As in closer to WW3, and maybe even, nuclear war. Moves to further destroy, the American economy to. For things for people to get even worst, when the Republicans, get in to control, if they do. Less options and harder to fix. Further demoralizing the republican support base.

So these long range missile systems, are being sent to Ukraine. Right now, with only short range missiles, being supplied to them. I suspect. If the Democrats think, they are going to loose, big time, politically speaking. Then before, the Democrats, get out of power. They will supply long range missiles, for the Ukrainians to use. Which they will. Which will further piss off, the Russia. And other decisions, that are based on, it seems, making it as bad as possible, for the Republicans, and other peoples, and nations, around the world.

Doing everything possible, to make as much as disaster as possible, for the republicans, when they get into power. Even if, more than a billion people, got to starve to death. So they can get most, or all, or more, of there seats back, and get into power again. We are going to find out. Maybe. No gun, just power. Sound worst, than a school shooting doesn't it. A slow painful death. So many dead, it's just a number. As Stalin said.

Can be interpreted that way. Since this seems to be, what is happening, and being warned about. Even food shortages in America.

Lets see, what the Do Nothing Really Republican Party does about it? (DNRRP). They can thank soldiers, for there service, by getting less of them killed, and maimed. Hopefully. On all sides.

The Democrats can try de-funding, the US military, and critically also, after, deescalating, world tensions. Both at the same time. Especially deescalating world tensions.

All we are saying Democrats. Is give world peace, a chance. Lots of nuts, seem to think, there are too many people. All I say is. You and yours, first. Lead from the front. The cliff is that way.

How come, no one in the press, complains about, how they have more, than there fair share?

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Don't forget, I'm called a racist, and such. A Muslim monster from the Koran. Treated like one. How do you, like your anti-Christ? You created? On purpose? Looks like I am still in training. Learning lots though still. Apparently, I still have lots to learn. Still got no interest though. A world spanning genocide. I got lots to learn still.

·
Super Moderator
884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Told people. Because of what was done to me. No justice still. While 1000s here, should be in prison, for the rest of there lives. Become the worlds richest person. With what was done to me. No care of the consequences, to society of the planet. Made into a science. Evil on me. Said that things, are going to get worst. Then a year or two later. Even worst. For more and more people to. Well what can I say now? If all this still happens. It has only still, just begun. Always, always more get to done. It's our fault. They always blame us. You use too much water, you eat to much, you use too much. There are too many of us. Whatever. We must sacrifice more, of what little we have. Turn in your wide screen tV and computer. What else do you have? Money. Some wealth. Things will not get better. They will just stop talking, about it. Well your health to.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts