Prepared Society Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone, I am Australian, I live in Northern NSW. I am new to this forum, I am interested in being prepared for an uncertain future and I believe that education is the key to being prepared. My focus at the moment is to learn as much as possible about water, the testing and purification of water in particular. We are very lucky where I live to be surrounded by both fresh and salt water of a very high quality but I fear that this will not last forever.
Anyone that has some knowledge or advice on this topic, I would love to hear from. Thanks

·
Jack of all trades?
8,397 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

We used to have three (or more?) folks from Oz checking in here often, but "Wellrounded" is the only one I see post a fair bit regularly.

·
random gibberish
1,061 Posts
Another howdy from Texas.

Since you're in Oz, you might try looking up Geoff Lawton and the Permaculture Research Institute. Not sure exactly where he's located in Oz, but I'd bet on him having better advice specific to your location than folks thousands of miles away. :)

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Hi everyone, I am Australian, I live in Northern NSW. I am new to this forum, I am interested in being prepared for an uncertain future and I believe that education is the key to being prepared. My focus at the moment is to learn as much as possible about water, the testing and purification of water in particular. We are very lucky where I live to be surrounded by both fresh and salt water of a very high quality but I fear that this will not last forever.
Anyone that has some knowledge or advice on this topic, I would love to hear from. Thanks
All I knowis a desaltification unit is very expensive here.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts