Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am a 34 year old mother of three little ones. I have been quietly and slowly prepping for a few years. I have about 6 months worth of stores stashed ( no more room till reno's finished), we have a full camping set up and regularly all go bush camping, so the kids are all well used to shitting in a hole and cooking on a fire:p. I grow my veggis and last year started learning drying and bottling as well as seed saving. We are avid 4wd ers so we have lots of maps and good locations in our minds that we could utillise if the need arose that very few people would know about. At the moment we are madly trying to finish this house so we can get ourselves on to a bit more land and start to set ourselves up a biit beter.. I am interested in this site as it seems to have some good practicle information on it. I'm off for a sticky now. Chat soon. Alice.

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

What does that mean..."off for a sticky"?

I love the different ways people say things in other countries! But that's one I haven't heard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.