Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, finally decided to post something. I am a prepper my wife is not so it is hard to get things. Recently i was browsing sams club and seen they had items there. Well basically i wanted to know if anyone has bought the auguason farm items and if it was comparable to other items. i.e moutain house emergency essitenals. And if you had any clue what was in auguason farms starer kit, because it does not show. Thanks look forward to the responsesl.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Augason Farms

Augason Farms™ Food Storage Starter Pack includes a total of 6 #10 (institutional size) cans. Enough food to feed one person for about 10 days. Kit includes:

•1 Dried Whole Eggs (56 servings per can)
•1 Vegetarian Meat Substitute Beef (flavored) (40 servings per can)
•1 Country Fresh 100% Instant Nonfat Dry Milk (39 servings per can)
•1 Potato Gems (38 servings per can)
•1 Freeze Dried Sweet Corn (15 servings per can)
•1 Freeze Dried Whole Strawberries (22 servings per can)

Sealed #10 cans containing oxygen absorbers are the most effective long-term method of controlling the deteriorating effects of light, moisture and oxygen.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Augauson farms

Thanks, looks like i will be getting some then, its nice because sams club wont raise my wifes eyebrows, thanks the_blob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.