Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Some of these people are drug mules, who have swallowed drugs. Where are the special x-ray machines, like you see in border security shows, at airports? Where are the special R.V. toilets, where they check for drugs, after using the bathroom. Why not just watch them, to make sure, they have a few bowl movements, and not re-swallow the drugs. While they are in custody? Some of these drug mules, think of themselves as jihads to, doing there part in holy war. Wanting your children, hooked on drugs.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Poverty and violence, are breading grounds, for terrorist activities. As said many times, on the US national news, by politicians. Now we have, poverty and violence, of the street gangs of drug addicts, and junkies, everywhere in NA. So Jihad-A-Stan, is right outside our doors now. Recruiting grounds, for terrorists and terrorism. Drugs and terrorism, go hand and hand, just like the US government, use to say, all the time, on TV and in the news. In the schools, malls, churches, day care centres, movie theatres. Wherever people go as groups. Coffee shops, restaurants, staff, TV staff, news staff, etc.

It seems terrorists, have learned to use (one offs attacks) and not involve others, in there planning, and just attack, without warning fast. A new tactic, just starting. As a lay person, with publicly available knowledge, and some person experience, with religious nuts, and other nuts. I have 10s of thousands, of forced interactions experiences, with street gangs, which have every type of nut there is, in them. Some drug dealers, and others, see themselves as jihadies. It gets them some respect, in the Muslim community. It really does.

Terrorism is international. Some. Pay attention to what each other do.

Gravitas | Norway: 5 killed in bow and arrow attack.
U.K. MP dies after stabbing at constituency meeting.

So some convicted sex offender, in the gangs, thinks to themselves "I am not just a convicted sex offend, I am a jihad, so I am a holy warrior, doing jihad." They love fantasizing, psychopaths willing to die, in the gutter, for drugs. So they do real jihad. Some. Enough. Murder, as they murder, for other reasons to. Like to get a crack rock. Muslims invented junkies a 1000 years ago, and know how to protect and pamper them, as jihadies. It's really about spreading (the holy land heroin) around to increase there user base. May of these Muslim countries are rules by drug lords or there family members or large parts of these countries. As the US government said for years in the press, and on TV. Hiding behind the skirt of religion, and using real holy people to do there bidding.

So some drug dealer, fantasizing they are (John Conner) leader of the resistance. Gets others, to commit acts of terrorism to. You have no idea, at all, how organized, and evil, and experts, street gangs are, at brain washing people. Driving people insane in various ways. I will say that again. In various ways. Gangs make professionals in the military, doing psy-ops operations, look like a child, and a joke, in comparison. It's all about, drugs, drugs, drugs, and making it holy war, to justify all, and involve all possible. Especially nuts, and people, caught in the crossfire, of a drug war. This is common knowledge to criminals now in Canada. Terrifying I know. Have you ever had a song stuck in your head? What if I stuck a song or something else in your head on purpose. Lets say your local gang wants to do that to you. You know, with jihadies in it, who want you, to commit a act of terrorism. To prove, what good little jihadies they are. Respect (drugs).

So they have access to you, or me, in my case. Not done to me like this but. So they pay a song 1000s or tens of 1000s of time around you. Force you to listen to it. Then even if you hear a word from that song it will play in your mind against your will. The music to, in your mind. Completely against your will. Then they do the same thing with another song. The first song to sometimes so it stay imprinted in your mind. So no they can force thoughts, into your mind, against your will. Maybe imprint a 3rd song to. Then maybe, start over with the 1st song. As they are allowed, to do this, to you. Your mind becomes, more and more malleable, to there manipulations.

They can basically load up (imprint) anything they want, into your mind. Even if they just do it once, to you. By force repetition, and you are forced to listen.Poor people have no choices where to go. Whom is around them. Staff at shelters, staff at public libraries, the pretending, not to be, religious police offices, in Canada and the USA police forces, government workers, looking the other way, etc. For various reason, career security, etc. Even repeated chanting, daily, and stuff like that, is extremely dangerous. With millions of people experiencing this. Some will go insane, in a special way (terrorist), basically. Been imprinted.

Even the jihading music, they play. Basically screaming at god, over and over again, with the injustice of it all. Forced to listen. Even if you do not understand the language like me, I understand, they are the injustice to, at the very least. Like being in a (red dawn) style, re-education camp in public all around you. Carefully watching for when they think ordinary people are coming around, then they stop. They drive that person traditional crazy at first. So later, the press can talk about, how crazy that person was. Give examples, like with me, as they tried that, and other things, with me. Junkies do not hesitate, to destroy there own families even, prostitute there own children out, for drugs.

The national, and international press, is played like a harp, at best. Want ratings. Are jihadies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts