As you gather for the 4th

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Clarice, Jul 1, 2011.

1. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

As you gather with loved ones and friends for the holiday, please say a prayer together for our country. Pray for all our men and women that are serving in the armed forces. Pray that our elected officials will regain their common sense and do the right thing for the country as a whole not just for their party affiliation. Have a happy and safe 4th.

2. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Amen! Give thanks for all the men and women both past and present for their sacrifice for our freedom. :congrat:

3. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

Very few will even think of them.They will fly their flags,have their feast and watch atheletes play.

One of my kids are expecting over a 100 quest for their party.They will talk Nascar,NFL and listen to music and party.This is a good thing ,but I hope they remember why they have the opportunity to enjoy so much this nation has given them.My son will fly in and h's a vet but does'nt talk about it much.

4. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

5. Calebra

Calebra Well-Known Member

the bureaucracy that runs this country is not lacking in intellect--you really don't need that much to do their jobs. they are doing exactly what they mean to do --problem is their goals and our goals have nothing in common. If you are going to pray for god to affect them --try going for a nice terminal disease instead.

6. TheAnt

TheAnt Aesops Ant (not Aunt)

Hehe, quite funny! Thing is if they had wisdom, courage and integrity as mentioned above then their goals would be the same as ours. :p

7. Calebra

Calebra Well-Known Member

If they understood what integrity means or were even able to spell it they would have never thought about becoming politicians.

8. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

LOL,These global demons are passed praying for.its obvious they want to destroy this nation.

I read this opinion of a board memeber on another site.Never heard it put in words any better than what she wrote.Parts of what Sharon Minton,wrote ," we must instill in our citizenry from birth to death a sense of morality,ethnics,responsibility and respect.
    Our current destructive path the new immigrants bring with them beliefs born into dictatorships,militancy,refuge-deprived,new democratic learnings.They do not assimulate into our nation with teachings of our sacred founding documents,but instead inject poverty and destruction native of their former existance.We cannot,must not,allow this destruction of our rights to be desolved by unknowing ignorant learning of new citizens or illegal immigrants."She added 'Wake Up America'

These are the new voters,aka,leaders of your nation.because of your silence you and your children will be enslaved by them soon.No prepaing will stop this from happening or save you from it.