Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Has 1 Million $ Bounty On head

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, Aug 5, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

Found this in another forum... it personally affects me as I live in Arizona.
    We are under attack...not yet by armies...but I have a feeling that is not to far away.

Today, amongst the tea party endorsements of candidates and other political happenings; a story slipped under the radar about the Mexican Drug cartel putting a $1 million price on the head of Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Threats against Arpaio are really nothing new, and they happen often, but ones of this amount coming from the drug cartel are taken a bit more serious. The FBI is now involved and is investigating the bounty.
    The Obama administration still has yet to comment on the bounty; if they even choose to do so at all. And that is what is so concerning. In reality a threat against an elected American official from a foreign entity is a threat against all of Arizona and the United States of America. A foreign criminal organization that controls the northern part of a country that borders the United States is allowed to state openly and unchecked that they will pay $1 million dollars to have a America citizen killed; and yet our top officials do not comment and still refuse to acknowledge that there is a real border security problem. Instead they turn the illegal immigration issue into a political football to be bounced back and fourth to be used in their own political agendas.

Read More

http://www.examiner.com/x-50461-Phoe...iff-Joe-Arpaio

2. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Disgraceful. Just plain disgraceful -- and gravely dangerous to our nation. America as we know it will be lucky to survive ObaMao and his loony Marxist revolutionary comrads in DC.

Those who voted for him should hang their heads in shame for their stupidity.

Remember November -- if they're in they're out.

3. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

I second that motion sir!:mad::eek::congrat:

4. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy” - James Madison

"The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves.” - unknown

“A great wave of oppressive tyranny isn't going to strike, but rather a slow seepage of oppressive laws and regulations from within will sink the American dream of liberty” - George Baumler

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. Littlebit

Littlebit Well-Known Member

This makes me so mad I can't even find the word to express my feelings. :gaah::gaah::rant::soapboxrant:

6. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

Don't look for ANY help from Captain bobo and the Political Rangers........

Hope Sheriff Joe keeps his gun well oiled and loaded with fresh HP's...... They might get him, but I'm hoping the crusty old man takes a few with him....... ;)

7. lexsurivor

lexsurivor Well-Known Member

I hope he gets them all.

8. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

This is a great line and one that everyone should take to heart. :2thumb:
    I noticed you've used it in a couple of other posts. You should use it as your sig line, then you wouldn't have to type it out every time and it would be a constant reminder to us all to get rid of the career thieves.

9. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Thanks UncleJoe. That's a great idea.

I would be honored if anyone else who chooses to would use it also. So much -- maybe everything -- depends on what happens in November.

We are in for a great weekend here in PA UncleJoe. Enjoy.

10. UncleJoe

UncleJoe Well-Known Member

Yes we are!! Turned off the AC and opened up the windows.
    We have corn, tomatoes, wax beans and peaches to proccess this weekend so the cooler weather will be a real blessing but I guess that's for another thread.