Prepared Society Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
From these previous posts I need to ask BlueShoe if he is of white descent or middle eastern?

I'm guessing Meerkat is white.

I'm asking to get a perspective on your posts and to understand your point of view, as I see quite a bit of bias on the historical facts you present.

I would like to see more on the "fallen angels" as I think most of the petty gods, the gods in general are in fact the fallen angels cast down upon the earth.

I would also like to get a perspective on the chronological points of which epoch of human civilization. It seems some of the knowledge and myths came from other (dimension) eras before our current human civilization epoch. (An epoch being the point of when stone age began a cognizant existence to their developments into the space age and beyond to the sudden ending of that civilization as one epoch.)

(Adam and Eve to the Judgement Day as one epoch.) Also, I believe our current epoch is 6,000 years old. However, the previous epochs date back how far? Millenia? How many previous epochs of human civilizations existed? Did they have any undiscovered contributions and legacies/monuments yet to be unearthed by archeologists and explorers?

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Not so much amigo *puts black Gandalf hat on*
Fallen=the Fallen angels of the bible.90% of them hate us, the rest are indifferent, I guess you could call them the "good ones" This likely includes the Jinn of Arabic lore.

Demons=An entire ecosystem of astral life forms, broadly painted by the "Big three of Abraham" as ONE thing and ALL evil, saying "demon" is pretty much like saying "Earthling". They range from intelligent and civilized "pre-Adamite" Alpha humans, to animal like creatures, most actually indifferent to mankind except around dinner time as we and all other "organic life" give off energy waste products on which they feed, most of which are harmful to us physically and even spiritually. which kind of energy said being feeds upon denotes how whatever Astral life reacts to us, some actually GUARD us against other more harmful beings.Generally they just want left alone really.

The "LITTLE g" gods:A good many are fallen, many more are not.ALL come from somewhere else.From what they've told me, they were mostly a trade and mining expedition/"humanitarian come to check on the first colonies after the war which almost destroyed all life and died here not knowing the polar shift/flip had shut off any means of going home.They count as "good guys" they encompass the Nordic, Greek, Egyptian and Mesopotamian pantheons [MOSTLY]. They will actually help those who can ask at times, normally with just sage advice or teaching, THEY DO NOT WANT WORSHIP OR SACRIFICE! They will accept your friendship however.IF you encounter such who desires sacrifice or worship, guess what? YOU ATTRACTED A FALLEN AND YOUR LIFE IS IN PERIL!Seek out expert help immediately from your Preacher, priest or Rabbi because just quoting bible at it won't make it run if its a BIG one! Imps will run like hell though.

Might as well freak everyone out since Imps came up, Imps are the enslaved spirits of babies sacrificed to Fallen or non deity things like a funny shaped rock.
Have an abortion, create a demon IMHO unless it was sealed[blessed.] and properly buried. There, I said it, turn the hate tap on.

B.O.T:
I was wrong, it's NOT the seal of Sekhmet, in fact NOBODY knows whose it is, and Isis herself hasn't been seen in 5000 years.
it DOES however denote a warring sun goddess and has vampire like energies.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
From these previous posts I need to ask BlueShoe if he is of white descent or middle eastern?

I'm asking to get a perspective on your posts and to understand your point of view, as I see quite a bit of bias on the historical facts you present.

I would like to see more on the "fallen angels" as I think most of the petty gods, the gods in general are in fact the fallen angels cast down upon the earth.

I would also like to get a perspective on the chronological points of which epoch of human civilization. It seems some of the knowledge and myths came from other (dimension) eras before our current human civilization epoch. (An epoch being the point of when stone age began a cognizant existence to their developments into the space age and beyond to the sudden ending of that civilization as one epoch.)

(Adam and Eve to the Judgement Day as one epoch.) Also, I believe our current epoch is 6,000 years old. However, the previous epochs date back how far? Millenia? How many previous epochs of human civilizations existed? Did they have any undiscovered contributions and legacies/monuments yet to be unearthed by archeologists and explorers?
I think we are the fallen angels. It would make sense in many ways and answer some of the age old questions about why good people suffer for one thing. They sinned in heaven and joined Lucifer and are paying fro it here on earth. NOT convinced of course.

Also the Book of Enoch and archeological finds lean in the direction. So why do we love war more than peace? Why can't we be trusted or control our animal instincts. Maybe because we are demons ,makes sense to me. I don't think a demon could be any less evil than some of us humans. People allow evil dictators to do horror in their names, Hitler,Pol pot,Stalin, etc,etc,etc,.
Not so much amigo *puts black Gandalf hat on*
Fallen=the Fallen angels of the bible.90% of them hate us, the rest are indifferent, I guess you could call them the "good ones" This likely includes the Jinn of Arabic lore.
Old and New Testaments both say we are gods,Jesus said it too. Many of the books of the Bible talk about spirits, chariots, wheels, cherubims, Nephilim, Watchers, The constilations like Dragon, Pleides 'spl'.

Demons=An entire ecosystem of astral life forms, broadly painted by the "Big three of Abraham" as ONE thing and ALL evil, saying "demon" is pretty much like saying "Earthling". They range from intelligent and civilized "pre-Adamite" Alpha humans, to animal like creatures, most actually indifferent to mankind except around dinner time as we and all other "organic life" give off energy waste products on which they feed, most of which are harmful to us physically and even spiritually. which kind of energy said being feeds upon denotes how whatever Astral life reacts to us, some actually GUARD us against other more harmful beings.Generally they just want left alone really.

The "LITTLE g" gods:A good many are fallen, many more are not.ALL come from somewhere else.From what they've told me, they were mostly a trade and mining expedition/"humanitarian come to check on the first colonies after the war which almost destroyed all life and died here not knowing the polar shift/flip had shut off any means of going home.They count as "good guys" they encompass the Nordic, Greek, Egyptian and Mesopotamian pantheons [MOSTLY]. They will actually help those who can ask at times, normally with just sage advice or teaching, THEY DO NOT WANT WORSHIP OR SACRIFICE! They will accept your friendship however.IF you encounter such who desires sacrifice or worship, guess what? YOU ATTRACTED A FALLEN AND YOUR LIFE IS IN PERIL!Seek out expert help immediately from your Preacher, priest or Rabbi because just quoting bible at it won't make it run if its a BIG one! Imps will run like hell though.

Might as well freak everyone out since Imps came up, Imps are the enslaved spirits of babies sacrificed to Fallen or non deity things like a funny shaped rock.
Have an abortion, create a demon IMHO unless it was sealed[blessed.] and properly buried. There, I said it, turn the hate tap on.

B.O.T:
I was wrong, it's NOT the seal of Sekhmet, in fact NOBODY knows whose it is, and Isis herself hasn't been seen in 5000 years.
it DOES however denote a warring sun goddess and has vampire like energies.
Who built the pyramids? Many religions say their were giants including the Bible. Who were the one who bred with the daughters of mankind? Who was here before Adam? Somebody had to be because Cain found a wife in the land of Nod.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Sumerians built the first known pyramids, didn't they? Long before Egyptians. We don't know who they were either. Some studies say they were Caucasian.

I'm always curious how we're defining a Middle Easterner, because I'm not positive where the line is drawn. It's important to know in these questions. Meaning, where is the Near East as related to Middle East and where is Asia in relation to those? I identify as White. I have similar features to Sting.

You're speaking to a curiosity I also have.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Sumerians built the first known pyramids, didn't they? Long before Egyptians. We don't know who they were either. Some studies say they were Caucasian.

I'm always curious how we're defining a Middle Easterner, because I'm not positive where the line is drawn. It's important to know in these questions. Meaning, where is the Near East as related to Middle East and where is Asia in relation to those? I identify as White. I have similar features to Sting.

You're speaking to a curiosity I also have.
So the Sumerians were giants, and possibly Caucasian too. No wonder they call us blue eyed devils,lol. Yet at same time they think we are very attractive and many prefer our women over all others. Whats up with that? 9 out of 10 rich minorities marry white women. And so do 9 out of 10 rich white men.

So this could go along with all of us belonging to the devil. Evil is very attractive, if it wasn't most people would be nice,haha.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
They were only giants among lesser cultures. Sumerian pyramids were only 150 to 200 feet high. As a people they were advanced beyond other people in innovation and civilization, raising those around them to their level by their influence. I only read a little about them, but the bit I read said they were unknown in origin and possibly White, settling between the Euphrates and Tigris? Need to follow up before I start posting that, probably.

If given the choice (and if you were a man :D) which features would most appeal to you as a spouse?

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
Thank you, Magus, Meerkat. Didn't know about some of that, so these posts will be archived. There was a strong civilization on North America until 14,000 years ago with the air burst comet, which wiped out 90% of life on the N.A. continent.

As far as us being the fallen, that does make sense. As for interstellar explorers and resource extractors, I do believe that, but I don't want to be associated with those guys on television.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
They were only giants among lesser cultures. Sumerian pyramids were only 150 to 200 feet high. As a people they were advanced beyond other people in innovation and civilization, raising those around them to their level by their influence. I only read a little about them, but the bit I read said they were unknown in origin and possibly White, settling between the Euphrates and Tigris? Need to follow up before I start posting that, probably.

If given the choice (and if you were a man :D) which features would most appeal to you as a spouse?
I like white men although some of them do have dark eyes and hair. Does that count? :D. But my spouse could pass for my brother, he is very blonde and blue eyed like me. I think Julio Iglesius is very handsome and has a beautiful voice.

I like all people but when it comes to a mate I like Caucasian. I like familiarity.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Thank you, Magus, Meerkat. Didn't know about some of that, so these posts will be archived. There was a strong civilization on North America until 14,000 years ago with the air burst comet, which wiped out 90% of life on the N.A. continent.

As far as us being the fallen, that does make sense. As for interstellar explorers and resource extractors, I do believe that, but I don't want to be associated with those guys on television.
I've just been studying this for a couple years off and on, mainly off, haha. But studied religions for decades. I use to come home from library with an arm full of all kinds of ancient philosophies and history. Either I have old timers 'not going to attempt to spell that word' or just too much stress or imput. But I have forgotten a lot of what I thought I knew. Now that I'm old I want to seek the truth, but don't think its meant for us to know it but I still search.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I like all people but when it comes to a mate I like Caucasian. I like familiarity.
I like living around White people out of familiarity. The problems they cause are familiar to me, and more acceptable as compared to the problems of Blacks. Don't have much attraction to dark skin, myself. The olive skin is really nice. That's as far as that goes.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
How many times have you heard ' he or she " looks just like their mother or father'? Are they complaining about this or are they bragging? Dark skinned people have dominate genes so mating with whites pretty much eliminates any resemblance of the white person.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
We humans can be bad but we also can be very good. Man will give his life for others , helps others in need, is sad when others are sad ,etc. So if we are angels of old then at least God allowed us to have enough compassion to love each other at times. Otherwise we never would have made it this far.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Wow this is getting interesting. the symbol mention really resonates,
DOES however denote a warring sun goddess and has vampire like energies
that really kind of makes sense for a group "constructed by the forces of political destabilization"

Here is a bit of a spin to think about: Are "we" (the riders of this dimensional vector) on an mostly uncharted run, having either missed or worked our way around some predestined event or end.

I observe people kind of grouping into like value/ ideal sets (I don't know how to word this so bear with)

the "narrow focus activist" hop from topic to topic at the slightest whim.

stupid seems to get even more so (as a youth I really thought that people all had roughly the same amount of intelligence and that it was just concentrated in different areas, empirical data shows that this is inaccurate unless stupid is a form of intelligence).

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Isis and Osiris could be involved in this from the beginning. Haven't put them with the fallen angels yet though. Wasn't the first stone mason Osiris? Nothing to do with the masons who are in the lower ranks of course, they are ok, just a mans club well the fems did infiltrate but that's another topic all its own. My father was buried in the Shriners plot not sure what degree he was.

Far as islam and ISIS goes, they are the invention of crazed Jesuits who thought they would use them for their take over of N.Africa and Jeruselem but it backfired on them.

Baal worship and gods of the heavens like the sun and the heavens.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Wow this is getting interesting. the symbol mention really resonates,
DOES however denote a warring sun goddess and has vampire like energies
that really kind of makes sense for a group "constructed by the forces of political destabilization"

Here is a bit of a spin to think about: Are "we" (the riders of this dimensional vector) on an mostly uncharted run, having either missed or worked our way around some predestined event or end.

I observe people kind of grouping into like value/ ideal sets (I don't know how to word this so bear with)

the "narrow focus activist" hop from topic to topic at the slightest whim.

stupid seems to get even more so (as a youth I really thought that people all had roughly the same amount of intelligence and that it was just concentrated in different areas, empirical data shows that this is inaccurate unless stupid is a form of intelligence).
We're far from uncharted, we used to be the biggest way point out here, now we're in quarantine for everyone's mutual benefit.
You just said why.generally we're fuxing stupid and our forefathers know it! can you imagine US sending liberals and hippies out there among races who prize practicality? it'd be an act of war!

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Far as islam and ISIS goes, they are the invention of crazed Jesuits who thought they would use them for their take over of N.Africa and Jeruselem but it backfired on them.

Baal worship and gods of the heavens like the sun and the heavens.
You know where Jesuits came from don't you? A large number were actually Jews recruiting each other into the order as a means to sway the Catholic Church. Pope eventually had to put a stop to any further conversos from other religions into the Jesuit order.

Now we're one of the nations who uses radical Islam for it's purposes.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
We're far from uncharted, we used to be the biggest way point out here, now we're in quarantine for everyone's mutual benefit.
You just said why.generally we're fuxing stupid and our forefathers know it! can you imagine US sending liberals and hippies out there among races who prize practicality? it'd be an act of war!
This may be of interest to you. Don't know but it is full of history.

You know where Jesuits came from don't you? A large number were actually Jews recruiting each other into the order as a means to sway the Catholic Church. Pope eventually had to put a stop to any further conversos from other religions into the Jesuit order.

Now we're one of the nations who uses radical Islam for it's purposes.
This is about islam, catholics and whoever else we may like to throw in. I'm NOT LDS or anything else really except a person trying to find out how to worship God.

I think this is the one I saw a couple years ago. If not there are more by this man.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I just don't get the fixation and fascination with Islam for Americans. And I find the presentations from various religious outlets to be among the least credible, so I don't pay much attention to them. I remember another one you posted several months back from a 7th Day Adventist. It had 3 flagrant mistruthes in the first 4 minutes. The presentation was built on the largest one.

I can't think of a single issue with Islam in America that has caused any change in my life. The changes all come from the two major parties in DC who have damaged our wealth as a nation, our standing in the world and damaged our culture in the process. Recently they blame Islam for our internal creations.

Are Moslems pushing the homosexual agenda? Are they trying to take away our 2nd amendment protections? Are they opening the border to foreign invasion? Are they the ones raping our children and drunk driving into our family members?

If you want to look at the founding of Islam, it's in the Middle East and one of the key figures was a Rabbi who converted by allegedly making a declaration. It wasn't Muhammad. Look for an uncle and nephew (Ali? It's been awhile since I did the study on it) who are the center of a discussion on the creation of the sect of this Abrahamic religion. I'm not arguing that it wasn't fostered by some other groups, because it most certainly was just as Christianity was as well.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
the fixation come from the marketing job that the MSM has done, and the PC pushers seem to at some pressure to that too.

ISIS or any other "army" in plain clothes makes people nervous, Islam in it's self creates a nation without borders, at some point it becomes dangerous, especially when the governments of other lands see fit to provide them with arms.

China is probably the real threat, they have huge manufacturing capabilities, (Thanks to greedy north Americans) and technical ability.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts