Prepared Society Forum banner
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Not what you were asking about but I thought it was rather interesting none the less.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...enocide-symbolized-one-letter-christine-sisto

I see it as a occult sign of Ra and Baal, What it meant was the womb of the goddess was sacred because of the son or sun. And Nimrod was the son of Isis aka Asirus and Osiris. The circle represents the sun as in sun god, the inner U is the womb and the mark inside is the child of these gods. Catholics and muslims and yes even Shriners and Masons wear this logo.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:eyebulge:

This will NOT end well.
that is not the cut of Isis.
it is the symbol of Sekhmet.:cry:
LOL, yes another name for goddess whoever she is.

ISIS was one of the goddesses of justice and mercy,
SEKHMET nearly obliterated mankind because one city offended Ra.
It means, perhaps only in their minds, they are prepared to annihilate
anything and anyone without pity.
Fortunately, Sekhmet has mellowed out, I don't see these camel abortions
doing so any time soon.
I don't see anyone doing so anytime soon. Who is worse the killer or the one who hires him?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
First off, when I'm here on this board the hat is always on. That's why it was given to me. So put a lid on your snarky attitude or I'll put a lid on it for you. Yeah, I can do that so don't push your luck.

Second. You have a choice whether to join a conversation or not. You choose to be part of this thread. It has drifted somewhat from the original topic but you still chose to participate. It would have been just as easy to walk away. Just because you're ignorant of a particular aspect of the subject matter, does not make someone else a troll. It makes you uninformed.

Take a break from this thread. When you have educated yourself enough to contribute something positive, come back without the name calling. It only makes you look foolish.
Is this a republic or a democracy,lol.? Last board I was on had cliques and it didn't last long at all after the cliques got the power. They didn't have anyone left to debate with or learn from.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
They could be the beast or the harlot. But who controls this system is the question we nee to investigate.

Revelation says it will be part of a previous empire and part of a new one. Out of the 7th empire with the fatal head wound will come the 8th new empire.

Only two possibilities, GB and USA. Great Britain was the last empire ,they had colonies all over the planet. The were brought down 'fatal head wound' by WW11. Out of this 7th Empire came the 8th America.

Who has benefitted the most in the past few decades on this war on terror? Islam of course. They now pretty much shut up the free speech all European nations and America. You can't say anything about islam without being called islmaphobic. They use our vice against us. They also use our rights against us at the same time.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Is this a republic or a democracy,lol.?
None of the above ...

The right answer is dictatorship ... A benign dictatorship, but, a dictatorship none-the-less ...

:thankyou:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
None of the above ...

The right answer is dictatorship ... A benign dictatorship, but, a dictatorship none-the-less ...

:thankyou:
LOL, you got that right,Boss :congrat: :D.

Have you ever noticed that all dictatorships end up with lots of followers and some the worse people on the planet have been worshipped throughout history, Hitler, PolPot,Stalin,etc,etc,etc,? This tells us something about the human race.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
... and ... some dictators have the good of the many set in their sights, with little to no desire for their own gain.

A father to his children would be one example of that ...

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
... and ... some dictators have the good of the many set in their sights, with little to no desire for their own gain.

A father to his children would be one example of that ...
A good father ,

:cool:

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
They could be the beast or the harlot. But who controls this system is the question we nee to investigate.

Revelation says it will be part of a previous empire and part of a new one. Out of the 7th empire with the fatal head wound will come the 8th new empire.

Only two possibilities, GB and USA. Great Britain was the last empire ,they had colonies all over the planet. The were brought down 'fatal head wound' by WW11. Out of this 7th Empire came the 8th America.
That would depend on the number of empires previous to GB and American empires.

Who has benefitted the most in the past few decades on this war on terror? Islam of course. They now pretty much shut up the free speech all European nations and America. You can't say anything about islam without being called islmaphobic. They use our vice against us. They also use our rights against us at the same time.
Actually I can't tune in a commercial talk radio station or news channel and not hear Islam bashed in multiples per hour. You can not however cast any dispersion on Israel and not be labeled a racist, NAZI and anti-Semite. Last I checked Israel is just a foreign nation. Europe is being destroyed by globalists, not Islam. Flies are attracted to garbage. Islam is being given a free pass by another group against the will of most Europeans. It's in the hands of Brussels and the EU.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
That would depend on the number of empires previous to GB and American empires.

Actually I can't tune in a commercial talk radio station or news channel and not hear Islam bashed in multiples per hour. You can not however cast any dispersion on Israel and not be labeled a racist, NAZI and anti-Semite. Last I checked Israel is just a foreign nation. Europe is being destroyed by globalists, not Islam. Flies are attracted to garbage. Islam is being given a free pass by another group against the will of most Europeans. It's in the hands of Brussels and the EU.
Empires I think their were 6 up to The Ottoman. Then came Brits then us.

Islam is being led or controlled but others, like it was created by them. And Maybe its the Scotts, Brits and us or all three?

Whoever planted that moon rock [3nd rock from the sun, lol] on the Mecca site knew what they were doing to attract people with a strong desire to worship something.

The beast at Jekyle Island sealed our fate, a few jews took all our gold and invested it into their own treasuries. Federal Reserve is not federal of course.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
How does the former Soviet Union fit in as far as empires go ?? And is the US really an empire?? or just a self appointed umpire??

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Don't know a lot about the Slavs history. They were not in my studies like the Israelites, jews, chritians and muslims have been.

From what I know in-directly they were slaves under the arabs .And I think the Bible refers to them as Magog.

I know the Hebrews and greeks wrote most of the Bible.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Meerkat, are you aware that historians don't look at the Bible as history? It's common today for evangelicals to believe it as actual history, but that wasn't always the case. And history from other culture's near the area don't support Bible scripture of great Jewish kingdoms.

Israel has historians and a separate group of religious historians. I was doing some reading a year or so ago about digs in lands that Israel continues to take from the Palestinians and as they take key locations and dig to establish the history they find nothing that supports the great kingdoms, and no Jewish empires.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Meerkat, are you aware that historians don't look at the Bible as history? It's common today for evangelicals to believe it as actual history, but that wasn't always the case. And history from other culture's near the area don't support Bible scripture of great Jewish kingdoms.

Israel has historians and a separate group of religious historians. I was doing some reading a year or so ago about digs in lands that Israel continues to take from the Palestinians and as they take key locations and dig to establish the history they find nothing that supports the great kingdoms, and no Jewish empires.
Did some study on it, but I am not convinced that the Temple Mount was where they claim it was. It seems it may have been down hill from there according to new digs, but I didn't get real involved in that one.

I know if you study all of the Bible instead of just whats popular many things come to light that seem to be quite factual. Also some of the ancient writing's murals on walls are really amazing about world history.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I read something similar that evidence was found of an older and more rich temple about 40 (or 80?) miles away on another mountain top, but I was thinking it was Northeast. The group it was attributed to is still thought to exist but is almost gone. There are something like 1500 of them left there who came from those who never left. The article made it look as though this nearly dead group/tribe was potentially the actual scriptural Israelites. It also suggested there was some ethnic gerrymandering by tribes who held more power later on that replaced this tribe with their own tribe as those who were the "Chosen" people.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
I've been studying a long time over 40 years and it is still a mystery to me in many ways. Like Solomon said, Much wisdom brings great sorrow, not that I have a lot of wisdom but sure do have a lot of input. And I have forgotten much of what I thought I knew. Or learned it was wrong. So much on our minds today it is hard to think much less remember.

Right now I'm looking into all the supernatural things that are not discussed in the Bible and elsewhere. Like the angelic beings fallen angels and missing books like Enoch that also is mentioned In the Bible but taboo to talk about.

Read the Temple could be down in the valley near a aquifer.

Here is one theory that sounds about as good as any. haha.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
If you were a historian in 2400 or 5000 AD studying the empires of the world, you would look at the Americans as what they are and that is as colonists of a European outcropping that morphed from a Euro-centric empire to an colonial one. But it's the same people and groups of people. Americans look at this from a microscopic view in time, thinking they've done something exceptional in building this empire. Well, I would have to argue this is just the same European (Caucasian) empire as the White English one ("White" because up until now the Caucasian European has dominated America and Europe).

Think about it, if we were all Egyptians or Israelites, it would be one singular empire spoken of in history, simply moving from one group/tribe to the cousin. So 'we' (Americans) didn't build a new empire. We extended control of an existing English empire, or at least the European empire. What is our genetic construction? What language do we speak? What foods did we eat? What lands did the majority of us come from? We were not a conquered land like India and it's people, by the Brits. India is not a White European nation/people. We came here from Europe (the founders, that is). This empire we reign over was won through attrition from England. It wasn't by conquering in the name of religion or similar. We just came out in better shape as a result of our chess moves that took root in WWII.

The White European has been dominant in this culture. That's not to say other races didn't contribute to the building/extending this empire, but they have not been the majority nor dominant to our culture to this point. In fact, this empire is fading and the next empire to rise looks to be out of the ********* race. If that continues to occur, then that will be the next official empire. What we did changed the world. But we did not lose our roots as mostly European people. Afterall, 'American' is a nationality and not an ethnicity. The Chinese are a distinct ********* race. If Australia took dominance as an empire would they be considered a distinct group of people? No. Canadians? No. Not really.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
On empires, and counting how many there were...

everyone accepts that the British Empire was in fact a great empire. A quick study shows that the Brits ruled about 20% of the world population. the Roman Empire ruled about 21% of world population. If they were so great, then the percentage can be dropped for lesser empires by a bit.

Having a look at the other potential empires listed in a Wiki link shows there have been many more than 7 empires in their stated history, with many, many, many more not having populations listed. Even if you consolidate some of the Chinese dynasties, you come up with a number greater than 7, and that is just by counting using my invented population percentage.

British 20%
Mongol 26%
Umayyad Caliphate 28.8%
Qing dynasty 36.6%
Yuan dynasty 17.1%
Abbasid Caliphate 20%
Rashidun Caliphate 19.1%
Achaemenid Empire 44.48%
Ming dynasty 19.57%
Han dynasty 19.3%
Tang dynasty 38.09%
Macedonian Empire 30%
Maurya Empire 43.3%
Mughal Empire 29.2%
Roman Empire 21%
Pala Empire 24%
Kushan Empire 19%
Gupta Empire 26.36%
Northern Song Dynasty 22%
Tughlaq dynasty 18.91%

Empires that didn't rank are the Russian, Ottoman, Byzantine, Spanish, Dutch, Assyrian, Austro-Hungarian, Greco-x, Indo-x, Egyptian, Akkadian, Sumerian, Khazarian, Babylonian, Aztec, etc ..

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Interesting statistics, but how does one factor threat to the very existence of the planet through nukes into the empire picture, The USA and USSR created more instability between 1945 and 2000, than probably all of the others on the list, and the USA continues that tradition to this day, but most people just
:lalala: :lalala::droolie:

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
On empires, and counting how many there were...

everyone accepts that the British Empire was in fact a great empire. A quick study shows that the Brits ruled about 20% of the world population. the Roman Empire ruled about 21% of world population. If they were so great, then the percentage can be dropped for lesser empires by a bit.

Having a look at the other potential empires listed in a Wiki link shows there have been many more than 7 empires in their stated history, with many, many, many more not having populations listed. Even if you consolidate some of the Chinese dynasties, you come up with a number greater than 7, and that is just by counting using my invented population percentage.

British 20%
Mongol 26%
Umayyad Caliphate 28.8%
Qing dynasty 36.6%
Yuan dynasty 17.1%
Abbasid Caliphate 20%
Rashidun Caliphate 19.1%
Achaemenid Empire 44.48%
Ming dynasty 19.57%
Han dynasty 19.3%
Tang dynasty 38.09%
Macedonian Empire 30%
Maurya Empire 43.3%
Mughal Empire 29.2%
Roman Empire 21%
Pala Empire 24%
Kushan Empire 19%
Gupta Empire 26.36%
Northern Song Dynasty 22%
Tughlaq dynasty 18.91%

Empires that didn't rank are the Russian, Ottoman, Byzantine, Spanish, Dutch, Assyrian, Austro-Hungarian, Greco-x, Indo-x, Egyptian, Akkadian, Sumerian, Khazarian, Babylonian, Aztec, etc ..
None of these ruled long enough much less enough of the world to be considered an empire. Only seven so far fit this category. Far as white people go they have basically committed suicide. The fools stopped having kids while at the same time worked, invented and progressed just to feed other peoples kids. Most of who hate them. Name one non white group who cares about euro whites. You can't because there are none. This of course doesn't mean that all others don't like us, it just means that most don't like us.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts