Prepared Society Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
Magus could you explain this a little further please??
ISIS was one of the goddesses of justice and mercy,
SEKHMET nearly obliterated mankind because one city offended Ra.
It means, perhaps only in their minds, they are prepared to annihilate
anything and anyone without pity.
Fortunately, Sekhmet has mellowed out, I don't see these camel abortions
doing so any time soon.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
ISIS was one of the goddesses of justice and mercy,
SEKHMET nearly obliterated mankind because one city offended Ra.
It means, perhaps only in their minds, they are prepared to annihilate
anything and anyone without pity.
You've just deflated the reader's superstition. :teehee:
Now their going to have to invent another reason.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Blueshoe, have you ever tried talking to people instead of talking at them, you seem to have some pretty valid points, but nobody wants to listen when they are delivered with sarcastic insults

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Are you not able to see my quote of Magus' statement? I'm talking to Magus, and you know it. So your point is not valid.
Secondly, have you considered the hypocrisy of your comment? You're the guy who yesterday erroneously claimed that I defended all Muslims despite the fact that you can't show a quote of such. I've noticed that people on the internet are very good at accusing others of the exact things that they themselves do.

Don't you feel it's ego-centric to believe that this is the End Times? That because you are alive you feel it will happen when you're alive? It won't. I'll make a very large bet that it isn't The End.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Are you not able to see my quote of Magus' statement? I'm talking to Magus, and you know it. So your point is not valid.
Secondly, have you considered the hypocrisy of your comment? You're the guy who yesterday erroneously claimed that I defended all Muslims despite the fact that you can't show a quote of such. I've noticed that people on the internet are very good at accusing others of the exact things that they themselves do.

Don't you feel it's ego-centric to believe that this is the End Times? That because you are alive you feel it will happen when you're alive? It won't. I'll make a very large bet that it isn't The End.
the "end times" in my personal view is a individually experienced event, the people who are the recipients of genocide or jihad are probably thinking the "tribulation" has happened.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
You've just deflated the reader's superstition. :teehee:
Now their going to have to invent another reason.
Oh, I dunno..Let me pull out my crack pipe and see..
Hmm.
OK.I'm a Magus and I know all sorts of spooky non-christian "secrets"
and even a few "Christian ones", I sleep with 7000 year old goddesses
AND inter dimensional aliens on a regular basis and they tell me stuff like
this during "pillow talk". I'M actually an alien put here to try to save the Conservative liberal race from itself by teaching it how to make stuff out
of the junk that will be left after the apocalypse.:rofl:

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Oh, I dunno..Let me pull out my crack pipe and see..
Hmm.
OK.I'm a Magus and I know all sorts of spooky non-christian "secrets"
and even a few "Christian ones", I sleep with 7000 year old goddesses
AND inter dimensional aliens on a regular basis and they tell me stuff like
this during "pillow talk". I'M actually an alien put here to try to save the Conservative liberal race from itself by teaching it how to make stuff out
of the junk that will be left after the apocalypse.:rofl:
Thus why I asked for your input on this symbol, and the task of teaching people that things can be built from other peoples junk seems to fall on deaf minds, but I still build treasures from others trash.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
the "end times" in my personal view is a individually experienced event,
That's one explanation for Yeshua's words in Mark:

Then He said to them, "I assure you: There are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God come in power."

the people who are the recipients of genocide or jihad are probably thinking the "tribulation" has happened.
Not that anyone's asking, but what has really changed? Americans feel vulnerable due to the economy. Unrest in the world is a result of the Federal Reserve currency (world reserve currency) coming to an end of validity.

This is just the end of the phony economic scheme of fractional reserve banking of a fiat currency, and the subsequent decaying American economy due to that currency. Some other nation will pick up the torch and carry it after America falls on down the hole in a few years.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
That's one explanation for Yeshua's words in Mark:

Then He said to them, "I assure you: There are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God come in power."

Not that anyone's asking, but what has really changed? Americans feel vulnerable due to the economy. Unrest in the world is a result of the Federal Reserve currency (world reserve currency) coming to an end of validity. No you asked if I thought it should happen in my time and I answered, so get your stick on the ice.
This is just the end of the phony economic scheme of fractional reserve banking of a fiat currency, and the subsequent decaying American economy due to that currency. Some other nation will pick up the torch and carry it after America falls on down the hole in a few years.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,674 Posts
I keep hoping that a new paradigm of understanding and multicultural peace is at hand and all these A-holes in sheets and silk suits are just in their death spasms as micro communities, love gardens, co-ops and, sustainable everything sweeps the world...
Yeah.hope in one hand, crap in the other, see which one fills fastest.
In case nobody noticed, this was a planned, scripted and staged event going back to "W".
Buy guns, can beans, hunker down. the S has yet to reach the F.when the poopshower eventually ensues,
there will be MORE than enough to cover everyone in fallout.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
In all these discussions it's apparent that people won't recognize the anti-Christ when he comes. They're looking to what they consider their fear or enemy instead of where he will come from. And that proves the prophecy that multitudes will follow him, and thus create the opportunity for the anti-Christ and his popular message....right into the passage to Hell. That's not opinion. It is written. If you're reading this, odds are greatest that you will be helping the anti-Christ.

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
So you are saying that the 12th IMAM is the anti-Christ?
okay, got it.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
I don't even know who/what the 12th Imam is/will be. I'll add it to the list of the other two names you trolled me with, though. You're getting quite the reputation.;)

A friend told me he was in Detroit working a few weeks ago. He went to a restaurant and said there were Jews everywhere there walking around wearing those little hats on their heads. He didn't realize they were actually Muslims. :D It's hard to tell them apart when you haven't seen them.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
I don't even know who/what the 12th Imam is/will be. I'll add it to the list of the other two names you trolled me with, though.
Then maybe you should educate yourself before you call someone a troll. If you're going to participate in a conversation, you should have the necessary information to discuss it intelligently or at least have the common sense to look it up before you spout off.

·
There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.
8,927 Posts
I don't even know who/what the 12th Imam is/will be.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelve_Imams

The Twelve Imams are the spiritual and political successors to the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the Twelver or Athnā'ashariyyah branch of Shia Islam and in Alevi Islam. According to the theology of Twelvers, the Twelve Imams are exemplary human individuals who not only rule over the community with justice, but also are able to keep and interpret sharia and the esoteric meaning of the Quran. Muhammad and Imams' words and deeds are a guide and model for the community to follow; as a result, they must be free from error and sin, known as Ismah or infallibility and must be chosen by divine decree, or nass, through the Prophet.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Not interested. I know they are Shia, but don't care who or what they represent to them. Does Revelation say the anti-Christ will be Muslim? The Bible doesn't mention anything about Islam, and scripture is perfect Word of God, yes? I've seen people say that Islam came along later so The Bible didn't know about it. God knows what the future holds and if it's someone with a Blue turban I know to keep a lookout.

Revelation doesn't say despised and ridiculed by the West does it? I'll expect it to come from a Western body. A blue UN hat might be a good indication. Wait, that's Nostradamos.

Then maybe you should educate yourself before you call someone a troll. If you're going to participate in a conversation, you should have the necessary information to discuss it intelligently or at least have the common sense to look it up before you spout off.
Him putting words in my mouth is trolling. So you've taken off your moderator hat and decided to engage me on an equal level. How about you suggest he not invite me into a discussion about something that I never said and I don't give a damn about (12 Imans)? I clearly said I believe it will be someone with a popular message and nobody here likes Muslims. Nobody. So him putting words in my mouth is trolling. If you're not sure of what I give a damn about, feel free to ask....or not. It might help you in the future.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
So you've taken off your moderator hat and decided to engage me on an equal level. How about you suggest he not invite me into a discussion about something I don't give a damn about (12 Imans)? If you're not sure of what I give a damn about, feel free to ask....or not. Before spouting off, it might help in the future.
First off, when I'm here on this board the hat is always on. That's why it was given to me. So put a lid on your snarky attitude or I'll put a lid on it for you. Yeah, I can do that so don't push your luck.

Second. You have a choice whether to join a conversation or not. You choose to be part of this thread. It has drifted somewhat from the original topic but you still chose to participate. It would have been just as easy to walk away. Just because you're ignorant of a particular aspect of the subject matter, does not make someone else a troll. It makes you uninformed.

Take a break from this thread. When you have educated yourself enough to contribute something positive, come back without the name calling. It only makes you look foolish.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
First off, when I'm here on this board the hat is always on. That's why it was given to me. So put a lid on your snarky attitude or I'll put a lid on it for you. Yeah, I can do that so don't push your luck.

Second. You have a choice whether to join a conversation or not. You choose to be part of this thread. It has drifted somewhat from the original topic but you still chose to participate. It would have been just as easy to walk away. Just because you're ignorant of a particular aspect of the subject matter, does not make someone else a troll. It makes you uninformed.

Take a break from this thread. When you have educated yourself enough to contribute something positive, come back without the name calling. It only makes you look foolish.
It's not the bringing up of the 12 Imams.
So you are saying that the 12th IMAM is the anti-Christ?
okay, got it.
Anyone can see I stated it will be a popular entity with a popular following and a large group of people will believe in who/what ever it is. So translating my comment to mean it will be the hated Shia Muslims is foolishness. That's not discussion. Everyone here considers Shia a natural evil to the West. (EDIT TO ADD) And they are.

It's probable it will be a globalist entity, like a banking cartel or mega rich Soros type.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
After I watched USA watch dog this week I listened to a video that pretty much stated that the only thing between the one world government and the world is Putin and his think tanks, he must be a force of "Good" the rest of the politico want to take him out.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts