Prepared Society Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now before anyone jumps on the blame muslims or protect muslims band wagon, I am talking about extremist here, whether they were started or funded by certain alphabet agencies or not. Do the isis members have marks to identify them?? is it on their right hand or forehead??

·
There is a place in Hell for me...the THRONE.
8,927 Posts
Not what you were asking about but I thought it was rather interesting none the less.

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...enocide-symbolized-one-letter-christine-sisto

There is a mass exodus of Christians from the Iraqi city of Mosul, the second largest city in Iraq. The Muslim fanatics who have taken over the city, calling themselves the Islamic State, issued an ultimatum to the city's Christians earlier this month, saying that if they did not leave by Saturday, July 19, they "must convert to Islam, pay a fine, or face 'death by the sword.'" As of Tuesday, most of the city's estimated 3,000 Christians had fled.

Further, the Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS, had marked homes and businesses owned by Christians with a red, painted ن (pronounced "noon"), the 14th letter of the Arabic alphabet and the equivalent to the Roman letter N. The ن stands for Nasara or Nazarenes, a pejorative Arabic word for Christians.

The ن is now being shared on social media as a symbol of solidarity with the Iraqi Christians forced to flee their homes. The Catholic blog Rorate Caeli has wrote, the Islamists "mean it as a mark of shame, we must then wear it as a mark of hope. . . . You may kill our brethren and expel them but we Christians will never go away."

The hashtag #WeAreN is also trending, along with pictures of people of all religions drawing the ن in red ink on their bodies.

When asked why he changed his profile picture to the ن, political consultant Ryan Girdusky said, "I changed it because of the lack of response by our media and our president . . . We feel like the Christian community is being persecuted at the same time the Palestinians are being given constant attention. There is a Christian genocide and no one is paying attention."

The mass exodus has incited international criticism, even from Muslim scholars. Al Jazeera quoted Iyad Ameen Madani, the secretary general of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) as saying, "This forced displacement is a crime that cannot be tolerated." Yesterday, the United Nations' secretary general, Ban Ki Moon, said that the treatment of Iraqi Christians "may constitute a crime against humanity." He also "condemned" ISIS's actions "in the strongest terms."

Mosul has played a role in Christian history since the first and second centuries, when the Assyrians in the city converted to Christianity. It is the home to many churches, as well as mosques and synagogues. Al Jazeera described, via an Assyrian Christian who chose to stay behind, how a statue of the Virgin Mary outside of one of Mosul's churches was destroyed and replaced with a black flag. This Christian is one of the last left in Mosul, as most others have fled, many leaving with only the clothes on their backs.

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Grimm,

I hadn't caught that story before, thanks for bringing it up.

I found a picture showing a building with that mark on it ... I would have never known what it was without your quote.

Attachments

·
8,927 Posts
Grimm,

I hadn't caught that story before, thanks for bringing it up.

I found a picture showing a building with that mark on it ... I would have never known what it was without your quote.

·
Registered
10,753 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
No, the antichrist will be a man possessed by Satan.

(Revelation 16:13 NIV) Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And Isis behaves like men possessed by saints?????

·
8,927 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but found this and it ties in to Tirediron's OP.

US High School Recites Pledge In Arabic: "One Nation Under Allah"

Well now, here is evidence of what I've been saying all along and
that is that you cannot be religiously neutral.
It just can't happen.
Religion is at our very core and if we will not honor the true and
living God as God, then we will fill that vacuum with a false god.
Exhibit A: Rocky Mountain High School in Colorado. Outrage is building
over the fact that students were encouraged to recite the Pledge of
Allegiance over the loudspeaker in Arabic replacing "one nation under
God" with "one nation under Allah."

The school's principal, Tom Lopez, is standing by his decision to
allow the pledge after receiving a flood of complaints from parents
outraged over the incident. He claims to not be pushing and Islamic
agenda.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Magus could you explain this a little further please??

·
Registered
10,753 Posts
Google found this for me.

Description: Sekhmet means "The Mighty One," and she was one of the most powerful of the gods and goddesses. She was the goddess who meted out divine punishment to the enemies of the gods and of the pharaoh. In this capacity she was called the "Eye of Ra." She also accompanied the pharaoh into battle, launching fiery arrows into battle ahead of him. Sekhmet could also send plagues and disease against her enemies, but was sometimes invoked to avoid plague and cure disease.

Sekhmet's capacity for destruction is well-documented. In one story, Ra sends her to punish those mortals who have forgotten him and she ends up nearly destroying the entire human race. Only the cleverness of Ra stops her rampage before it consumes every living thing.

Read more: http://www.touregypt.net/godsofegypt/sekhmet.htm#ixzz3EST1vLjs

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Yes, they're all the Boogieman. Now surrender the remainder of your domestic rights to Homeland Security/NSA and your nation's remaining wealth to go after yet another Near East and Asian initiative. Talk radio said the Bible said so. Except the Bible didn't say so.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, they're all the Boogieman. Now surrender the remainder of your domestic rights to Homeland Security/NSA and your nation's remaining wealth to go after yet another Near East and Asian initiative. Talk radio said the Bible said so. Except the Bible didn't say so.
I knew you would be along with some kind of muslims are all innocent thing, maybe they are or maybe the prophecies are for real, Most of these messes seem to be products of alphabet agencies interference.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
It has nothing to do with the stinking Muzzies. Homeland Security, the TSA, open invitations for illegal immigration with no proposals to fix the problems, NSA spying all are related to the globalists and the freedom hating talk radio hosts who are just using any excuse they can to loot our freedoms and wealth.

But I knew someone would try to create a strawman argument to fit their agenda. A person isn't going to win any credibility points by asking for honesty then offering a strawman argument.

·
8,927 Posts
Everytime you post this is what the majority does...

·
8,927 Posts
It has nothing to do with the stinking Muzzies. Homeland Security, the TSA, open invitations for illegal immigration with no proposals to fix the problems, NSA spying all are related to the globalists and the freedom hating talk radio hosts who are just using any excuse they can to loot our freedoms and wealth.....
But I'm sure you'll find a way to blame the Jews.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Most people don't value any of your posts. How many times have you claimed you have me on ignore now?
Try to focus on the topic instead of letting differing opinions get in your head to where you make these continual personal attacks.

·
RockyMountainCanadian
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
the current times are obviously very wizard of OZ, (ignore the man behind the curtain) I would rather have a bit of an idea what is coming instead of hiding from the evidence,

·
1,084 Posts
Yeeeaahh...not sure I'd go as far as getting a tattoo of that symbol, just for the fact that I don't REALLY know what it means exactly. I was under the impression that it was a symbol for Nazarene/Christian. In this day and age I don't want to be putting any marks on myself or allowing anybody else to "mark" me in any way.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
A 'fishy' tale?

In the years following the ascension of the resurrected Jesus to heaven, the Christian church grew rapidly.
Christians soon found themselves to be the subjects of persecution by both the Romans and the Jews.
In many locales, it became dangerous to be known as a Christian.
Thus, when two strangers met and thought maybe they were fellow believers, one of them would draw, on the ground, the upper half of the fish symbol.

Recognizing the symbol, the stranger would add a second curved line and complete the drawing of a fish.

It is a very simple shape to draw - just two curved strokes. It could be drawn quickly, and erased just as quickly if there was no sign of recognition on the part of the stranger.

http://www.eureka4you.com/fish/fishsymbol.htm

the current times are obviously very wizard of OZ, (ignore the man behind the curtain) I would rather have a bit of an idea what is coming instead of hiding from the evidence,
True power is not seen on camera on golf courses where our Presidents spend their time.
True power are those that our federal government is working for in DC behind the scene.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts