Anyone know anything regarding ...

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by mosquitomountainman, Jan 26, 2011.

1. mosquitomountainman

mosquitomountainman I invented the internet. :rofl:

2. piglett

piglett Well-Known Member

have them head south!!

sounds like a week case to me

maybe the FBI should go to the southern border instead where they know for a fact that crimes are taking place every day

piglett

3. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

I'm hoping the inbred ignorant white trash crackers have run away from my state cuz I don't want them here SHTF. It is all and good to make judgement when ya don't have to live nar them, but they are a dangerous bunch azzholes. They need to be arrested again and put away forever!:mad:

4. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

wow, so glad The Constitution wasn't being written today...

5. FreeNihilist

FreeNihilist Well-Known Member

6. Emerald

Emerald Well-Known Member

I so wish it was back in the day then I could have them lynched and their rotting corpses on display..
    They were not joking about shooting a cop and then blowing up everyone at his funeral and I have family too damn close to them and their little "compound"" to wish anything else on them. They are a danger not only to everyone around them but themselves.

7. piglett

how do you know they are inbred??? :flower:

piglett

8. FreeNihilist

FreeNihilist Well-Known Member

A lot of assumptions are being made. The only ones who know the truth are the Hutaree Militia and the gov agents involved in the original investigation, anything else is pure speculation.

Cops are often dirt bags period. I've had my share of experiences with the authorities breaking laws and the constitution just to do what they feel like or feel is right in their mind. Luckily Ive never had to deal with gov agents. Though I have dealt with police chiefs and detectives in major investigations due to neighbors being stupid and spiteful. Of course I hadnt done anything and cooperated fully to clear my name but not the point. Militias are often deliberately targeted and baited. There is no evidence they were actually going to carry anything out.

A lot of people I know talk smack about doing away with gov or shooting dirty cops or gov agents or just authority figures in general. This doesnt mean anything necessarily.

I also dont appreciate anyone being referred to as a cracker or inbred. Your morals are yours. You follow your morals and everyone else will follow theirs. Society comes apart when individuals run around wishing or enacting vigilante justice on people. it'd be like the old west and no one would want that.It was terrible.

Never assume the authorities are right on anything. To even say the Hutaree were actually in the wrong or actually were carrying out anything, you would have to have been involved.

9. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Hi Emerald
    To a point I agree with you, but you need to know that percentage wise there are more bad cops then MZBG's... none are right, but both exist and can not be denied .

Cops and Red Necks usually make up the major percentage of men who go into the military, they serve and go home ... and go back to what life they had.. good or bad..

There...having made an excuse or two for the bad apples... while being protective of LEO's in general it's good to remember it was the wonderful BATF storm troopers who gave us Waco....0ver 90 innocent American citizens killed.... The BATF who set up Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge ID , The US Marshals who started that ball rolling by killing a 9 yo boy and his dog while losing one of their own.. and the wonderful FBI who managed to shoot an unarmed nursing mother in the head while she held her baby...AND NO WEAPON!..

Most of these guys are probably decent guys.. but the number of bad seeds among them is pretty high...

Do I think they should be murdered ? no of course not.. do I think they should set up decent folks to improve their arrest stats and get more tax payer money?...hell no!

But the plain and simple unspoken truth is that TPTB want an America disarmed and all marching in lock step.. and they have their own army of FED LEO's.. and some would work in a death camp for the uniform and gun and badge...

What they can't get thru their heads in DC is that a very large number of us will not disarm and will not kneel down for their boot on our necks, and yes that means we will fight.. maybe alone in the beginning but sooner or later the hunters will become the hunted.. and from the news of late I think the hunt has started... some cop screws over the wrong person and sooner or later it comes back on the cop..

Hell I'm tired and probably not making much sense but I had to try...

There is a really good book on the subject..Unintended Consequences.. find it and read it... it's like 900 pages but it's a damn good book...

10. azurevirus

azurevirus Member

Probably the cop killing talk was just that..get a bunch of guys in cammies with guns and enough beer and they say anything to make themselves feel badazz..I got 3 relatives in LE and I swear theres times when I want to kill them :D

11. piglett

talk is just that
    any guy with too much beer to drink could say "i'm gonna kill such n such cop because he pissed me ff & when they go to bury him i'll kill those no good cops that attend"

however most 99.9% of the time it is just talk
    you know some guy having a bad day
    anyone here ever had one of those???

no on the other hand if this case does have merit then they should go forward with it.

if i was a bettin man i would say the safe bet is that the judge throws most if not all of this case rite out the window.

piglett

12. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Bar talk

I'm sure most of you remember the huge news story about a plot to kidnap David Letterman's kid up in MT.. a good buddy of mine who is a LEO was in the middle of it all and so I got a lot of inside news.. from my own back ground in LE I told him they had no case on the guy.. he was sitting in a saloon drunk and said hey! bet we could get a million bucks for so and so's kid... that was the end of it.. just a drunk comment... after it all played out all they could charge him with was for having some deer meat in his freezer without having the deer tag in there with it..a law that is broken several thousand times a year in MT...

So he was guilty of stupidity, public drunk, and I'm sure he was a local Azzhole... but a kidnapper?? no.. hell he may have thought about it.. but he didn't do it.. that's like having a few too many beers and saying.."Hell if Jesse James could rob a train I bet I could... so there ya are at work the next day and your busted by every JBT for a 100 miles around for what??.... talking.. this is still America....I think!

13. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

That's all well and good, Hozay, but part of being prepared is staying under the radar. Some drunk in a bar can raise a HUGE red flag in today's paranoid society. I'm not saying the overreactions are right, because to me they're basically just knee jerk reactions, but it's a safe bet that those reactions WILL happen, so what's the point in stirring up the compost pile in the first place? Post 9/11 mentality is everywhere now, so I don'tsee a point in even mouthing off in the first place. I don't like being the center of attention in the first place, but some people do thrive on it. Seems to me there's more productive ways to get peoples' attention than threatening violence, even if it's an empty threat. Freedom of speech is one thing, but speaking intellegently (and knowing when to shut the hell up) is a part of that freedom.

That's just my opinion-I'm not saying anyone else is necessarily wrong, nor am I trying to start an argument.

14. tortminder

tortminder Well-Known Member

A whole lot of stupidity starts with the phrase; "Hey, hold my beer and watch this!":D

15. nkjones1

nkjones1 Active Member

Very glad the OP inquired about this case because I hadn't heard about it or forgot. Interesting stuff anyway.

It really sounds like the FBI trying to overplay their hand and were trying to scare people out of forming militias. The best case they have based on the link from the OP is trying this group of guys with a thought crime. Like other posters have said, just sounds like drunk talk to me. Luckily the judge seemed to agree, “the offenses charged against these defendants may not be as serious as the government contends.” I hope he throws this out or else we may all need to seriously start censoring our thoughts, especially drunken ones.

16. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

wow, phrasing straight from the Department of Irony Department, considering what you wrote there was the same thing they're accused (fyi, NOT convicted) of