Any Ohio Preppers want to hook up?

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by sailaway, Oct 1, 2009.

1. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

The Log Cabin Shop presents their EARLY AMERICAN TRADES FAIR October 10-11. Sat.10-6 Sun.10-3 ...continuing the tradition through the study of mechanical arts. Advanced craftsmen and women sharing their knowlege and skills. The public is invited to step back in time according to the ad. I plan on going one of those days. Any Ohio preppers want to hook up? Address is 8010 Lafayette Rd. Lodi, Oh. For more info call 330-948-1082:)

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

dammit, THAT is right down the road from me & I won't be able to go due to a previous commitment :mad: :(

3. Jason

Jason I am a little teapot

I wish it was just a little closer. That sounds reaslly cool.

4. KC8UXU

KC8UXU Member

I have things I need to do this weekend....sounds like a good time though.
    I would love to see pictures if someone goes.............

5. doc66

doc66 Well-Known Member

Ummm... our "group" is getting together that weekend, I'm sure that a couple guys might be talked into this. I'll post it on our site and see what comes up.

6. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I went, but didn't take any pictures. The craftsmen were quite skilled, I envied their abilities and wished I wasn't the generalist I am. There wasn't as much on preping that I thought threr would be. It was interesting to see how people made goods with old technology though. Black smithing intreagued me the most though. Taking metal heating it to like putty and hammering it into something useful.:cool: