Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proverbs31Woman
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My hubby and I are looking to find a few like minded Torah Observant believers to talk all things homesteading/self-sufficiency and fellowship with. It doesn't matter where you live since most of our correspondence will by via internet. If this intersts you, send me a private reply.
Thanks and Shalom (peace)!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Shalom
Mah Shlom'chem?
Shlomi Tov
Kol Tuv
L'hitraot

sorry for the spelling

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
B'HATZlacha."בהצלחה

:)

·
Proverbs31Woman
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hebrew Roots-The Final Return Conference, St. Louis, MO

There is a Hebraic Roots conference in St. Louis, MO. Dec. 10-12. We are planning on attending as a number of the top speakers/Hebraic Roots teachers will be there. Was wondering if anyone else here on the forum might be going? you can check out the conference at The Final Return held in St. Louis Missouri - Dec. 10-12, 2010

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
This is off of Wikipedia:

"Hebrew Roots (also referred to as Hebraic Roots) is a movement of modern-day Christians, including Messianic Jews, returning to the perspectives and beliefs of first-century faith."

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Yeah, probably, using the original Hebrew (and/or greek?) writings.

Hopefully without the politics and greed prevalent in many modern religions.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah, probably, using the original Hebrew (and/or greek?) writings.

Hopefully without the politics and greed prevalent in many modern religions.
Be prepared for lots of Greek and Hebrew and more Aramaic than you can believe. Of the three I am most familiar with the Hebrew... but I tend to think that the Aramaic sounds softer to the ear. Hebrew seems... chunkier someonhow. But Aramaic is pretty. The only place to really hear Aramaic today is when someone who's Jewish says Kaddish for a departed loved one. It's lovely. It'll bring tears to your eyes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts