Prepared Society Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems to me Rev says the beast will be par of the 7th empire who we gave a fatal head wound to and it will come back to life 'America aka New England'. Also the 8th will be part of the 7th empire. The whore who rides the beast will be the false prophet who has a mouth full of blasphemies. Is the false prophet islam or is it fake chritians who worship on the Sun god day and celebrate all pagan holidays. I haven't seen a pagan holiday yet we didn't like come to think of it. And if you tell this to people they will hare you for it. Islam could be in power here too. They are just as evil as most of the rest of us. So take your pick.

Just my theory not sure what to think anymore, like living in the twilight zone. Nice song too.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also the beast will have power over money and nations, who fits that description, sadly I only know of one. Aslo this goes back a long way and why does the church of Rome have gargles on its walls? Why are their so many false prophets on our Supreme Court frieze? Confusis,mohammad,moses,etc,.

·
Inconspicuous Been Around Guy
1,567 Posts
Considering the moslem holidays, what kind of beer are people going to serve at their habib barbeques?

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since you like roman scholars I have one for you.

Beware the leader who beats the drums of war to whip up its citizenry into a patriotic fevor, for patriotism is indeed a double edged sword, It both emboldens the blood as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in ceasing the rights of the citizenry. Rather the citizenry ,infused with fear and blinded by patriotism will offer up all their rights to the leader and gladly so. How do I know this? For this is what I've done and I am Cesar.

·
Seeking The Truth
7,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst these within the gates freely, his SLY WHISPERS rustling through all the alleys , heard in the very halls of GOVERNMENT itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor ; he speaks in accent familiar to his victims and he wears their face and their arguments; he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He ROTS the SOUL of a nation., he works SECRETELY and UNKNOWN in the night to undermine the pillows of the city. HE INFECTS TEH BODY POLITIC SO THAT IT CAN NO LONGER RESIST. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.

Marcus Tullius Cicero .ancient Roman Scholar, lawyer, statesman and orator 106 BC thru 46 BC.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Seems to me Rev says the beast will be par of the 7th empire who we gave a fatal head wound to and it will come back to life 'America aka New England'. Also the 8th will be part of the 7th empire. The whore who rides the beast will be the false prophet who has a mouth full of blasphemies. Is the false prophet islam or is it fake chritians who worship on the Sun god day and celebrate all pagan holidays. I haven't seen a pagan holiday yet we didn't like come to think of it. And if you tell this to people they will hare you for it. Islam could be in power here too. They are just as evil as most of the rest of us. So take your pick.

Just my theory not sure what to think anymore, like living in the twilight zone. Nice song too.
I know what the think, and know who owns global banking. It's a consorted effort by Hollywood to sell sexual promiscuity, the music industry to sell the same thing (especially to the younger eyes and ears), the fedgov to sell invasion of non-Whites from foreign nations above all of us and at the top of the world is the Soros agenda and the Rothschild global banking cartel. There are also no Protestants on the Supreme Court currently. All Jews and Catholics, and at least two are homosexuals giving them over-representation in the highest court.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Again, what does any of this have to do with prepping?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.