Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read the intro posts by Helixx... and may be wrong but have him pegged as a troll... lots of bad typing and sentence structure for a Eng.. but then what do I know.. just seems strange to come in and by post 3 or 4 offer a place for 2 couples..no kids...

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
lots of bad typing and sentence structure -

Dang that is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: (sorry, I talk and type hill) :eek:

We will wait and see but you are right, he did raise a flag.

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
I think he might be one of my guys,not sure.keep your eyes on him.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think he might be one of my guys,not sure.keep your eyes on him.
"One of your guys" ??? meaning what..Who?...

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lots of bad typing and sentence structure -

Dang that is me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: (sorry, I talk and type hill) :eek:

We will wait and see but you are right, he did raise a flag.
Ah hell Andi , that's me too, but I don't claim to have a collage degree! ..of course they may not be native English speakers..

I guess I'm like an old dog who's hearing and sense of smell is going so I bark even when there is no reason too....:D

But we have had a lot of trolls lately!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Ah hell Andi , that's me too, but I don't claim to have a collage degree! ..of course they may not be native English speakers..

I guess I'm like an old dog who's hearing and sense of smell is going so I bark even when there is no reason too....:D

But we have had a lot of trolls lately!
lol ... I was just playing... :D I blame my writing style on my sign language teacher (we had to write what we were signing) and you are right about the trolls.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
is a "collage degree" something from Arts & Crafts University? :lolsmash:

OMFG!... it's like having a one-sided conversation with freaking RainMan!

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Nothin' like a good laugh to scare away the trolls. ;)

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Man, I miss having too much fun with you guys! I can't wait to have more time to join in sorting out/harassing the trolls! When I get on here (always in a hurry right now) and come to quiet time I feel like I've had a visit with family!

:)

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
and come to quiet time I feel like I've had a visit with family!

As long as it's not my husbands family :gaah: lol (hope you and mmm are having a great time:2thumb:)

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Man, I miss having too much fun with you guys! I can't wait to have more time to join in sorting out/harassing the trolls! When I get on here (always in a hurry right now) and come to quiet time I feel like I've had a visit with family!

Look out, gypsy.... we'll be in Vegas in a few more days and we're commin' over to harass you and MM. :gaah:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Look out, gypsy.... we'll be in Vegas in a few more days and we're commin' over to harass you and MM. :gaah:
We're counting on it! :D

...and thanks, Andi! We're having a great time!

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
The main problem with Trolls like this is the misinformation they spread can be dangerous (not to regulars of the forum, but to naive newbs looking to learn, seeing one of its reDONKulous posts & then thinking "what a great answer to my question") :mad:

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
*facepalm*

Anybody see our "pet" FED lately?
I think I scared her off.

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
I guess we'll have to wait until Jun/Jul to find out...

I guess not participating in the forum is partially a way to avoid bias... :dunno:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Yea Lexxi and I have pretty much given up on wind and solar.
Diesel generators and batteries is the way were going.
ok...

is there ANYBODY else out there who even remotely thought that you run these setups direct to the house, as opposed to a battery bank & inverter?...

just askin'... :rolleyes:

·
YourAdministrator, eh?
8,000 Posts
Ya - I just saw that too ... sometimes I need to give my head a shake to see if it is me with the holes and rocks inside ... :gaah:

·
performing monkey
4,230 Posts
Ignorance is understandable, but wallowing in it is STUPID. These ****ing dilettantes see how en-vogue and ROXORZ something on Teh Internetz is, don't fully comprehend it, and then become incensed when informed... I'm done trying to help people that don't want to learn, I'm just going to sit back and watch the implosions.

pull up a chair, there'll be popcorn... Dark Side popcorn

·
Scavenger deluxe
6,686 Posts
Heh,on the bright side,IF they stored any gear,it'll be easy pickins' after they die of something stupid.

Yes Ginger,stupidity can be fatal.LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts