Another SURE Sign that Financial Collapse Is Inevitable

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, Jan 24, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

So...this latest piece of news is quite disturbing.

Ponzi Scheme: The Federal Reserve Bought Approximately 80 Percent Of U.S. Treasury Securities Issued In 2009.
    What does that mean for the USA economy? Bad news.

Tell me if you do not agree! We are edging closer to insanity!

Another SURE Sign that Financial Collapse Is Inevitable

2. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

thats nothing new they did the same in 2002-04

3. Vertigo

Vertigo Member

Very true, they do buy up their own issued securities, but the difference is that in 2009 compared with 2008, they bought 60% more of them.

If you would like to see a nice analysis on who bought the treasury securities from 2008 compared to 2009, have a look at this:

Markets at a Glance - December 2009

There is something which is much worse than the Treasury buying back their own securities in that text.

greetz,

V.

4. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Same old shell game, but this time their running out of hulls to hide it under.

5. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

Maybe.. i thought the same in 2002-03 the SHTF then it didn't the people that run the country are always working a new scam to perpetuate the system don't under estimate them too much! The up side, I prepared then didn't by a Mc mansion thats worth less than i paid for it , run up credit cards and stupid crap so now basically debt free and living well. i can't tell anyone when the **** will hit the fan what i will say is

get out of debt, off pay what you can

Last edited: Jan 28, 2010
  6. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

what worries me more than anything, is the governemnt salivating over retirees' 401k savings. there are over 3 trillion in savings that the FED wants to seize. They are just trying to find a way to take it from retirees. I predict they will make it almost impossible to keep it out of their hands. This is not good, but what choices do we have.

Also, sooner or later, the FED will devaluate the dollar. That's the only way they can pay back the debt, and they know it. Expect hyper inflation to hit this year. it's coming, and it's getting easier and easier to see the handwriting on the wall.

Bad thing is , most people are forced into the governments web, whether they want to or not. Independance from their talons is difficult. But pioneers from the past did it, and modern people willl have to re learn independance. it can happen.

7. spacestuff4me

spacestuff4me Active Member

Our Country Is At Risk, BIG TIME

There is no doubt that the US economy will collapse, along with most of the paper wealth we enjoy today and enjoy what you have today, because shortly it's about to evaporate. The question isn't if the collapse will happen, it's only a matter of when and by the obvious signs, it's not far away.

The fact is the USA owes the world about $85 Trillion dollars in foreign debt, about $38 Trillion in domestic debt and we're paying $400,000,000,000 BILLION dollars every year to foreign countries in just INTEREST payments. The interest rate on our debt is about .5 - 1% and what happens when the interest rate jumps up and trust me, it's about to jump up in a huge way by the end of the year. How can we pay $2-4 TRILLION dollars a year in just interest payments, to service our debt ? The USA will default on all of it's sovereign debt, it is impossible for us to pay off what we owe and there will be horrific hyperinflation because of the Trillions being printed by the Fed and our dollars will be devalued like 1923 Germany.

Also, don't forget that $2-3 Trillion dollars of residential real estate loans, that were written in 2004-2008 are starting to reset their interest rates from 0-3%, to 5-7% in the next 3 years. According to Credit Suisse, who did a study on the US real estate market, about 60-70% of the Prime A and ALT A loans will default / foreclose in the next 3 years.

The commercial real estate market is even worse off because people have to have a house and families are moving back in with each other to to pay the rent/mortage. Credit Suisse saw that more than $3 Trillion dollars of Prime A loans were going to have their interest payments resetting in the next 2-3 years, which result in about 80% default/forecloseures on those properties.

Couple this with the skyrocketing default rate on credit card & personal loan debt of about $2-3 Trillion dollars, plus the realization that inflation/hyperinflation is going to be making a reappearance on the market and you've got a disaster that likes of which have never been seen in the history of the world.

The Euro and the EU will fall apart and revert to their own curriences because Germany can't hold up the rest of Europe, China and the pacific rim will suffer a major depression and the whole house of cards is about to fall down. There is no way that we can prevent this, Clinton started it with his legislation forcing banks to make sub-prime loans to people who couldn't pay back the money and with his intentional policy of exporting all of our industrial manufacturing base to other countries, Wall Street who were greedy glutons, to Bush who threw about $1 Trillion dollars of stimulus money at the economy in 2002-03 to prevent a 1929 depression from happening on his watch and now with Bernake & obama, who have done everything they can to destroy the value & economic stability of this country.

We are truly FK'd and the coming depression will make 1929-1940 look like a joke. Be prepared to feed, house, cloth and protect your family & friends. Like I've always said, for most of us, it's impossible to leave our homes and to prepare by making sure your friends & neighbors prepare in a common sense manner. There is strength in numbers and be prepared to feed and protect your neighbors because they will be the only ones interested in helping you protect your neighborhood.

8. greaseman

You pretty much hit all the nails on the head. No one but a moron cna come to any other conclusion. We might take some different paths to get to the end of the road, but we will get there pretty much as predicted.

I think more and more people are asking the same question, " how can the US, (we) pay all thar debt back??? The obvious answer is, we can't. I really believe that a devaluation of the currency will come before the total collapse. That is the only way to reduce the debt ammount first. The FED has let a cat out of the bag, that not only they can't put back, but they threw away the bag. Right now, they are just chasing their tales, buying their, (our) own debt, and swapping a row of numbers from one balance sheet to the other. I can already hear the rumble in the jungle, as the natives are getting restless. They will soon seize your 401k, and force you to put in 'their" retirement plan. Before that happens, you will be forced to wait a long time before you can have your money out of YOUR 401k, or limited to how much you can get.

Remember, it's all about control. That is the bottom line to everything. Watch what the Fed does, not what it says. Our leaders are puppets for the Fed, and the bankers who own it. It's not going to come out any kind of good for us. Do what you will now, and not later. have you got your money in your possession yet?? The old adage about possession being 9/10ths of the law is still correct. if it ain'tin your hands, you don't own it.

9. greaseman

financial collapse

I have been prepping and doing the usual things . I've gotten out of debt, and have been buying precious metals on a regular basis.

I can plainly see the dominos stacking up getting ready to fall. Only a blind man wouldn't be able to see what's going on. I'm trying to turn what 401k pension money I have into cash, and then make it dissapear. The penalties I have to pay wil be insignificant when the government makes their moves to seize control of them. They are getting closer everyday.

Lately, I have watched , and read of different public, and private power people speak of ther need to "bundle" everyone's private 401k's into a government run fund, so that they would be "safer". I guess they would be about as safe as the trillions that have already disapeared. You can bet you money on one thing, if they're talking about it, they're going to do it.

my 2 cents worth of advice. Make your money dissapear. You need to appear as poor as all the rest of the sheeple out there. I also fear a bank holiday this year. i can smell all of the problems coming , that have been talked about. maybe it's just me. How much plainer can the picture be?

Let's keep on our toes, and stay alert. The SHTF can happen at anytime.

10. mitchshrader

mitchshrader Well-Known Member

It's between THIS election and the NEXT election that we'll see Real ID, gun control, and 401K 'nationalization'.

Get your money under your control, and inflation proof it. (buy PMs or a farm).

If you don't do it this year you missed your chance.