Another Presidential Executive Order - Groundwork for Martial Law?

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, Jan 12, 2010.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

President Obama Signed Another Very Interesting Possibly Serious Presidential Executive Order. Is this true? And if so what does it mean?

I am serious about this everyone. What the crap do we need this for?

Presidential Executive Order

watchman220

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  2. Expeditioner

Expeditioner Well-Known Member

Checked the government archives @ Executive Orders Disposition Tables. It has not been posted yet. Give iy a few days and check again.

Original source for this info appears to be World Net Daily which IMO is wrong more often than it is correct. I am more concerned about the immunity that the President recently granted Interpol agents operating in the US.

3. kbamvakais

kbamvakais Well-Known Member

Anyone else got that weird feeling they know something we dont. i guess its a good ideal to stay clear of the fan now.

4. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

They do not care what we want or think, effectively they consider the public Opine a non issue. I think we will see a flurry of thing's like this in the future. Sign in secret and post later low key if they can. Really all we can do for now is wait and see. :dunno:

5. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

As much as I'd like to pin this one on Obama, it says in the last paragraph of that release:

The formation of the Council of Governors was required by the Fiscal Year 2008 National Defense Authorization Act

So, it looks like this is a by-product of a Bush law.

6. TechAdmin

TechAdmin Administrator Staff Member

I'm wondering which ten states governors will be selected and why?

7. pdx210

pdx210 Well-Known Member

the most concerning parts to me ....

"(d) synchronization and integration of State and Federalmilitary activities in the United States; and"

"(e) other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities."

8. sailaway

sailaway Well-Known Member

I don't pay much attention to Washington, but probably should.

9. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Yeah . . . any law that is that slippery . . . How does one define "Other matters"? And who decides?

10. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

guys, something you might want to consider. I'm not trying to step on anyones's toes, but here goes. Consider this, all the recent presidents play for the same team. Different philosophies, same end result. There are people above them pulling the strings. Why do you think executive orders rarely get reversed?

The power behind these orders is emmense. Everyone's civil rights are over and done with if the president declares an emergency. people think they are protected by the constitution, you're wrong. In the event a sitting president enacts an exec order, and declares an emergency, you have no civil rights. NONE, NADA, ZIP, ZERO--get it-- none.

Why do you think Obama never changed the patriot act? he could if he wanted to. The puppeteers above him need it to spy on all these Patriots running around. They like to call them "domestic terrorists", in the same vein as Timothy Mcveigh. get ready for the next push to be for gun confiscation. it's coming guys.

What I want everyone to consider, is the fact that no matter who's in office, they're strings are being pulled from above. they do what they're told, or someone else is put in.

these executive orders are scary, and the government obviously doesn't want people to know what's in them. I hope our foillow ups will open the doors a little. keep the prying going. good luck.

11. *Andi

*Andi Supporting Member

I agree! The puppeteers :rant:

12. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

I hate to admit it but you all are right. It does not matter who is holding the pen they ain't writing the rules. Haven't been for a long time. Seems like they ( the powers that be ) are getting impatient. They want it all and soon. :mad:

13. allen_idaho

allen_idaho Well-Known Member

Look fellas, if you are unhappy with the government, it is your right as American citizens to change or abolish that government. It's in the Declaration of Independence. So stop whining and do something about it.

14. greaseman

greaseman Well-Known Member

I wasn't whinning, just making a point about executive orders. And if I thought strongly enough about changing things, I would try to do something about it. So don't try to infer anything in my post that isn't there. If I start whining, I'll ask for some tissues first, then you'll know I'm whining.

In reality, there's very little people can do about anything, except try to vote certain people in. Also, on a state level, if things got real bad, I suspect some states might call for secession from the union.

with the group that's in control now, you never know how the citizenery might react.