Another investment company predicts economic collapse.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BillS, Jul 19, 2011.

1. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

2. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Sadly, most of the information is just a warning about the possibility of inflation if the US prints a bunch of worthless, unbacked dollars. The video doesn't give any real tips since they want you to get their book they've just published.

Unfortunately I think he's right, prices will double, triple, and even quadruple if things keep going this way with the Dollar world-wide, our deficit, and inflation.

Thanks, Bill.

3. BillS

BillS Well-Known Member

I think the best thing you can do is stock up on everything you would need for a year after a complete economic collapse. Including food, water, guns, ammo, along with whatever you need to heat your home and cook your food. You want to have 90% of your investments in physical gold and silver. I've been reading about old coins that are referred to as "junk silver". They're 90% silver and have no collectable value. $1 in face value weighs about 7/10 of an ounce. So 7/10 of an ounce of 90% silver coins = 0.63 ounces. Those coins have about $25 worth of silver. You can get them for about $30 or so per $1 in face value. Some people think that silver coins would be very useful as an alternative currency when the dollar loses it's value and it would still have value after the SHTF is over.

4. JayJay

JayJay Well-Known Member

We gals think in sheets, towels, washcloths, dish towels...
    sheets, $5 @ at chinamart,,,towels, 2.50 @ kmart, washcloths, $4 for 18 @ DG, got a truck load of 50 cent hand towels to use for drying towels...
    This was for the gals, mind you!!;)

5. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Thanks, Bill. Exellently wrapped up in one useful paragraph! :)

Thanks, JayJay, for also reminding me of things to put on my list! :)

6. Clarice

Clarice Well-Known Member

Keep prepping guys. When the balloon goes up there is no telling how long it will last, I would rather have what some consider too much than to be caught with out enough. Prepare for the worst and Pray for the best.