Another good use of our limitless funds

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by Asatrur, May 6, 2010.

1. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

I found this today as a good example of how we are turning into a police state. I will agree if they had the pot they were breaking the law, but does that forgive the police action of shooting multiple rounds with a child in the house when there was no immediate danger to the police? What is this country coming to?

2. CdnMtlHd

CdnMtlHd Well-Known Member

The sounds of the dogs being shot will be with me a long time. Oh ya - around here, the cops smoke-up too ...

3. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Ya know, it's really easy to just watch, wait till the wife and kids are out of the way, grab the ol man then serve the warrent.. this middle of the night crap will end when a whole swat unit gets wiped out by some home owner who's ready and able to defend his home from this nazi ****...

I'm a former LEO and I see no reason for this... a crack house or a gang banger house maybe, hell even a biker flop...but you never see them doing it to really bad ***'s.. I lost all respect for LEO's as a whole when they started training them into Hitler Youth...

I really hate to attitude of "US against THEM"..US being the cops Them being anybody who ain't a cop...

Seeing stuff like Waco, Ruby Ridge and this crap do any of you think they would have trouble finding people to work in death camps?... Hitler didn't..

We have some really bad times coming...it won't stop until We the People stop it.... that's coming too.