Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made up this fire striker fer flint an steel.

Made this en with a awl on the end fer leather work er other things needin one in the field.

I gotta get a new camera!

·
I am a little teapot
2,696 Posts
You don't need a new camera, Coot...you need to put that jug down for a bit before you try to take a picture.

The striker above is a great example of the prepper mindset. How many people would just cast that thing aside as being just a piece of junk or even for being dangerous because it's pointy? To the prepper it's a purpose-built tool made out of (I'm guessing) scrounged material that has any number of uses.

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Amazin what ya can do with wore out files eh?:D

After heatin that metal up, a feller needs somethin ta drink ya know!

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Been through this before with folk like yall, ya don't like it, don't read it an move onta insultin somebody else.

Let me share a bit a wisdom with yall, my ancestors came here from Scotland, moved inta the Southern states, were true hillbillies in the best way. Life placed me in the North, an I deal with that, still maintain my heritage. Again, yall don't like it, feel free ta ignore me. Others on here accept me fer what I be. You wish me ta conform ta yer standard, sounds a bit communist ta me. I take folk fer who they be, not what I wan't em ta be. If it please ya, just put me on ignore an leave it at that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts