Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure we have all heard that if you drop a piece of toast it always lands buttered-side down, and that if you drop a cat it always lands on it's feet.

Given the above, I have decided to strap a piece of buttered toast to the back of a cat and drop them. Since both the cat and the toast both want to land according to the above, I propose that they will just spin around in air, gaining speed, as the cat wants to land feet first and the toast wants to land buttered-side down.

I figure if I attach this buttered-cat array to a generator, I should be able to generate plenty of power to operate several appliances... all for free and off-grid. :eek: :D:D :nuts:

·
The wanderer
4,350 Posts
Except for buying the cat food! :D

Har har har

·
Comic Relief Member
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naw... he can eat the pieces of toast that fly off. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45 Posts
The way I see it as the two spin they will create heat and a centrifical force which will melt the butter and it will fling off thus making the bread useless in the spin cycle:p

·
Registered
684 Posts
Why don't you just rub the cat with the toast and collect the static electricity generated? :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.