Another attempt at the 2nd amendment removal

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Asatrur, May 6, 2010.

1. Asatrur

Asatrur Well-Known Member

Here is another scary [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vea0GJtcH8s&feature=player_embedded"]story[/ame] about trying to take our 2nd amendment away. Remember most on this list are considered domestic terrorists for their belief in the U.S. Constitution.

2. horseman09

horseman09 Well-Known Member

Bloomberg deliberately misinterprets the 2nd Amendment by stating that it was written to empower citizens to defend a free state. WRONG.....The 2nd Amendment is a 2 part statement; a negative and a positive. The negative: "A MILITIA, BEING NECESSARY TO THE SECURITY OF A FREE STATE,"......Our Founding Fathers' Greatest single fear to the survival of our budding nation was not the Brits, the French, the Spanish or the Indians; it was the very government they were forming, mainly government military force. Therefore; they outright outlawed a standing peacetime army. However, they knew a rapid-response force must be available to confront an enemy until a formal army could be formed. So, with great trepidation, they allowed for funding state militias (US Constitution, Section 8) to counter that threat. But to counter the threat to individual rights (Can you say BILL OF RIGHTS?).........here is the positive statement in the 2nd Amendment: "THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED". In other words, the people are guaranteed the right to keep and bear arms to prevent the government at any level from oppressing them. "AN ARMED PEOPLE ARE CITIZENS. A DISARMED PEOPLE ARE SUBJECTS."

3. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

The only real Terrorist incident I can recall where the Terrorist used a firearm was FT Hood which was not a Terrorist attack because BHO said it wasn't.. Bloomburg has to be a Lawyer, every time his lips move he's lying..when the SHTF he will be the first to hop on his private Jet and fly off to Monaco or some nice private Island someplace...

The only "Terror Gap" I know of is the one that closes real fast when I piss the Lady of the Manor off, that gap slams shut fast, only being faster then her prevents an act of terror..on me...