And now a word from our:

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by wildman800, Mar 13, 2011.

1. wildman800

wildman800 Well-Known Member

2. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens Still waiting for the zombies.

3. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

Where you going to run to???

BTW... That Radiation Network map hasn't changed in months... I don't know if it is abandoned or what. Shows low normal background count 12-26 Bq/m2...

Here's some maps and charts I posted here earlier:

http://www.preparedsociety.com/foru...meltdown-may-coming-n-america-5812/#post60063

http://www.preparedsociety.com/foru...meltdown-may-coming-n-america-5812/#post60069
    This shows 170 Bq/m2 spiking after the Japan nuke power plant accident.

There is that controversial radiation map everybody is ranting about in the net... it is a pretty good "fallout plume" map of what could happen though, depending on how much is involved in a meltdown and avereaging out weather conditions as a model.

4. Tirediron

Tirediron RockyMountainCanadian

The radiation network map is updating , watch it for a while

5. wildman800

wildman800 Well-Known Member

Where we're at now?

Let's see:

Iodine-131 has now been found in many states drinking water, including Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.

Iodine-131 has now been found in milk in California and Arizona.

I suspect that these are the states that are "admitting" to their findings. I also notice how every report then ends with a "up note" that the levels found are way below any level of concern.

The radioactive level may be low but an ingested particle will kill a person soon by irradiating the cells of your internal organs.

The reactors are not leaking Plutonium, Cesium, strontium, etc, with no end in sight so we are getting a steady stream of radiating particles.

More food for thought.

6. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Quote the nutty water vendor in Mad Max.

???????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gaah::gaah::gaah:

7. BasecampUSA

BasecampUSA Sr. Homesteader

[​IMG]

BUT... note the word "Potential"