Prepared Society Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.....I know its been awhile since i have been an active member on the Forum......the last 8 months have been busy busy busy.........

So, we did it. The move to GA has started to pay off.......the Job is going well and we find our first home!

We have been so incredibly blessed.....We scored 4 1/2 acres with an 8 year old house for a steal of a price......It sits between a 500 acre organic farm and a HUGE HUGE HUGE tree farm......behind us is another huge tract of land and on the other side of the road is the largest peach orchard in the county.....the house sits all the way back on the property and can not be seen from the road.
We are on a well and will soon be working toward generating our own electricity.......I also bought my first firearm.....Mossburg 500 12 gauge....Hopefully a gate will be going up before to long as well as fencing for animals....

I cant wait to start getting things in place!

I will be asking LOTS O questions.......

·
Reverend Coot
3,848 Posts
Yup, sounds like a rite fine place, enjoy!

·
Premium Member
6,660 Posts
Congrats! :2thumb:

Nice to see you on the forum again :welcome: back ...Glad to hear things are working out!:D (Hard to find now- a- days;)) but I'm happy for you and can't wait to hear more. :D

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Damn!!

Has it really been 8 months ?????????????? hard to believe! seems like last week yawl were making the big jump!
Congrats! sounds like a great place to be!! deer like peaches ..hint hint...:D

How far if that gate gonna be from the house? might need to be thinking gate "AND" rifle!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts