An interesting trip to VA

Discussion in 'General Preparedness Discussion' started by HozayBuck, Sep 1, 2010.

1. HozayBuck

HozayBuck Well-Known Member

Not sure where to put this but wanted Max input so here it is.

Today I went to VA with a back problem and was seen by a Doc I'd never seen before.

After business was done and the issues settled as to meds etc , we chatted for a moment and I mentioned the back problem was screwing up my hobby which is 3 gun competition shooting. he asked about it and seemed interested , as I was getting my coat on he asked if I was ready for what was coming!!!!! boy did my antennas go to quivering !! I asked how he meant it and he said the whole package that would be brought on by the coming economic problems as well as other issues.

Well I was caught flat footed so I laughed and said hell I been ready for this crap for 40 years! he shook my hand and said good!!

So I asked him if he was ready, he said oh yes! that he and his brother who is a former Marine as well as a BIL who just returned from the Sand Box owned a ranch over in the next valley and were getting it ready to hunker down, I wished him luck and left.

I've never had anything like this happen before so my point is, have any of you Vets who us VA had this happen?

Of course I'm a tiny bit paranoid ...

HB

2. kyfarmer

kyfarmer Well-Known Member

Takin my dad in the morning for checkup and blood work. Last time there i talked to his foot DR. and found out he was a compition shooter. Blew me away and a great doc to.

3. woodsman23

woodsman23 Well-Known Member

I thought you went to virgina.......:2thumb:

4. HozayBuck

That would be a pretty good drive to see a Doc!!...:2thumb:

5. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

Yeah...and you'd probably get a back-ache on the long drive! :lolsmash:

Oh wait...you already had one!

6. HozayBuck