American Radicals Planning "Day of Rage" targeting Wall Street.

Discussion in 'International Current News & Events' started by watchman220, Aug 19, 2011.

1. watchman220

watchman220 ExCommunicated

Have you guys heard anything about this?

Planned for September 17, 2011.
    Apparently members of the SEIU, Acorn and other Union leaders are planning to target Wall Street and American Capitalism with a "Day of Rage" which will include civil disobedience. They are being given instruction on how to practice Civil Disobedience.

Wall Street Day of Rage

This smells eerily familiar of recent riots in several Middle Eastern countries and now recently in Europe. Wish I lived closer so I could see what's going to happen.

2. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

I wish I lived closer so that I could trip these people as they are running full speed through the streets... SPLAT!

3. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Drop a Yellow "signal smoke" and scream "poison gas".

Hilarity ensues as 10,000 commies trample each other to death in the stampede.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
  4. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

That is the funniest damned thing that I have heard all day! (And i've been up for 16.5 hours thus far...)

Actually made me chuckle out loud at the thought of that mental image.:D

5. The_Blob

The_Blob performing monkey

just don't get caught... probably get arrested for "inciting to riot"

6. gypsysue

gypsysue The wanderer

September 17th is a Saturday. What's up with that? Wall street won't even be open.

7. Turtle

Turtle Well-Known Member

Fewer people, less of a chance of injuring an actual person, more opportunity to just trash the place.

8. Bigdog57

Bigdog57 Adventurer at large

It'll be the typical Commie-backed activists enticing stupid people to do something they wouldn't normally do. These activists aren't the ones that get caught. Good but naive people will get hurt. :(

Myself, I will have a big bag of popcorn and watch the fun on Telly...... :rolleyes:

9. Magus

Magus Scavenger deluxe

Here's an idea for the rehabilitated hippies:

[1]Get a Megaphone and start playing 60's "love tunes" and tell everyone it's a love in in honor of Che Guerra or 0bambo.

[2]Throw a handful of powdered CS into the wind.

[3]Scream "OH MY GOD THOSE CRABS ARE BLUE!

[4]Sell the video of 10,000 screaming, naked, scratching pinkos to America's funniest ways commies stampede off a cliff video.:p

10. Immolatus

Immolatus Just getting started. Always.

Yeah, its on Saturday, and its absolutely deserted down there on the weekends. Yes, I've been.
    If they really wanted to disrupt anything, it would be during the week.

Loved the 2 comments posted there:
    "Elections. Peaceful transfer of power. Non violent revolution. Problem. Same people own power of each branch no matter who wins."

" Perhaps we're living horror version 'Weekend @ Bernie's' with Hamilton's remains. Looks like capitalism, smell like Mao Se Tung."

I'm all for these protests, I dont care whos organizing them. I wish them luck.

11. CulexPipiens

CulexPipiens Still waiting for the zombies.

Of course... they can't do it on a weekday as the government and police would all go beat them up and drag them off for threatening our economy. On a Saturday it'll be mostly deserted so they can have their little event, feel good about themselves and then go home.

12. Meerkat

Meerkat Seeking The Truth

They are safe from the police.They will be looking for a Tea Party to bust up if orders are followed.
    These thugs and thugetts are so use to blackmailing americans it has mad them mad.